Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aff linking stuff you haven’t bought yourself shouldn’t be allowed. The items could be utter shite for all she knows 😑 She’s really pissing me off atm I need to unfollow but also I want to stick around for the drama which let’s face it, is never far away from her 😂
Yep I’m embarrassed that I still follow her but I don’t want to miss out on the tit show either 🙈
She has no USP anymore (did she ever?!). Her return is just terrible. A month off and the content she’s rolling out now is just so boring. Lots of smug smiling whilst eye bleeping herself, or hefting around that giant ass dog, or her tidying her kitchen?! Bore off. And she’s still as shady as ever, with all the swipe ups for stuff I’m betting she doesn’t actually own/use. Also the little bits she’s slowly dripping in like the playhouse and the patio work, like she’s all coy about it and not addressing how or why she got them. Cue more smug knowing smiles as she thinks she’s teasing us with changes.
At lease she seems to have stopped featuring the children so much.

Reactions: 7
There is no way they are struggling. Not with Lee's salary and all the money she has made. She AF links the duck out of everything because she is greedy. That's all.
She probably genuinely thinks she is struggling because for the first time in yuuurrrrs she is having to buy her own clothes, kids clothes, toys, entertainment, household items, home improvements, days out, holidays, etc. She used to get all this and more for free plus raked in a very healthy salary, so to go down to ‘just’ Lee’s salary and no freebies feels really hard to her. In reality it is how many other non influencer families live, in fact she is much better off than many families.
Welcome to the real world Grabby, you’ve two options: get a job, even £100 a week which even you could easily manage would make a real difference, or downsize from the horrible house in the retirement village to something more affordable and more practical.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She probably genuinely thinks she is struggling because for the first time in yuuurrrrs she is having to buy her own clothes, kids clothes, toys, entertainment, household items, home improvements, days out, holidays, etc. She used to get all this and more for free plus raked in a very healthy salary, so to go down to ‘just’ Lee’s salary and no freebies feels really hard to her. In reality it is how many other non influencer families live, in fact she is much better off than many families.
Welcome to the real world Grabby, you’ve two options: get a job, even £100 a week which even you could easily manage would make a real difference, or downsize from the horrible house in the retirement village to something more affordable and more practical.
they would struggle to sell that horrible house even in the best circumstances- they have no hope of selling it now. The north east has been hit hard with the downturn in the oil/gas sector and thousands of people have been made redundant, the area is not in good shape. The house has probably gone into negative equity already.

Reactions: 11
they would struggle to sell that horrible house even in the best circumstances- they have no hope of selling it now. The north east has been hit hard with the downturn in the oil/gas sector and thousands of people have been made redundant, the area is not in good shape. The house has probably gone into negative equity already.
Good point. Back to my first suggestion then, get a job 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
If she was struggling for money she wouldn’t be buying up half the Monica Vinader sale.

no money for ice creams for the gurlies, they can look in the shop window but plenty for useless baubles for Beggy.

Reactions: 5
bleeping spitting image....

I can’t believe she stopped them BOTH from having social media.
Now,
I can understand why “meld” doesn’t want Bertie the “stud” to knock up some local witch,
History repeating itself and all 😑
god forbid they go on to only have witches and not male pups...
The gender disappoint reaction vlog from Bertie would be uncomfortable viewing....oh hold on.
Ignore me.... awkward.

2F2BEF07-EB0F-4A18-95EC-FEA69DD9EE0D.jpeg
056D0348-97AC-49C4-B501-F73A94DF5D64.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
bleeping spitting image....

I can’t believe she stopped them BOTH from having social media.
Now,
I can understand why “meld” doesn’t want Bertie the “stud” to knock up some local witch,
History repeating itself and all 😑
god forbid they go on to only have witches and not male pups...
The gender disappoint reaction vlog from Bertie would be uncomfortable viewing....oh hold on.

View attachment 178548View attachment 178549
good god what does lee look like in this photo?!

rough as old boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
good god what does lee look like in this photo?!

rough as old boots.
I should have put more effort into cropping Rebecca out but she’s just so TINY I didn’t think she’s show in the image.

you know she’s a size 8.....in a wrap dress that’s adjustable for all sizes 🙄

just waiting for a link to the leggings amongst the Monica Vinader, such a pity Monica doesn’t do leggings.
Also such a pity you can’t affiliate link charity shop buys... 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
stop.

if they are struggling financially (which I don’t believe they are for a second) then she can/should go out and get a proper, real, honest job - she doesn’t “need” to be begging for money on the internet at all. She’s at it because she’s a lazy bastard. She doesn’t have any desire to actually work for a living - she just expects that people are going to
Continue to foot the bill for her and give her whatever she wants because that’s how it’s been her entire life; she’s never worked for anything. She has no concept at all of earning a decent honest wage.

you are right - her life is sad & empty. But she’s a thoroughly awful person, so what do you expect?! She doesn’t appreciate anything that she has because her greed is completely clouding her vision. She has 3 beautiful, healthy kids, a husband who despite being an absolute dogsbody, does everything for her, she has money, her health, her family near by but it’s not enough for her, she constantly wants more more more.

I don’t feel sorry for her one bit.
Well when you put it like that...! I retract my (mild) sympathy for her - you're right, she could absolutely get a 'real' job if times are tough, and she really does need to wake up and realise what a lovely little life she has!

I should have put more effort into cropping Rebecca out but she’s just so TINY I didn’t think she’s show in the image.

you know she’s a size 8.....in a wrap dress that’s adjustable for all sizes 🙄

just waiting for a link to the leggings amongst the Monica Vinader, such a pity Monica doesn’t do leggings.
Also such a pity you can’t affiliate link charity shop buys... 🤦‍♀️
Didn’t she once do a swipe up for a book she had bought in a charity shop?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Literally cannot get over the amount of aff links she has posted since she got back, it's almost every post! Boooooring!!

P. S. Wondering what has become of the Guinea pigs with the nursery being closed 🤔
A nursery I work at has chickens and a member of staff took them home. Our local school’s guinea pigs are with a staff member too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.