Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is it with the freckles. They’re not a fashion accessory. My daughter is covered in them and during her teenage years she hated them and was called the odd name by spiteful people. Now she’s older she loves them but to see idiots like meldrum use them an accessory really annoys me 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Only an opinion but she looks a bit of a state in that car screenshot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The colour of that jumper makes her look Ill. What on earth made her think ‘oh wow this looks amazing on I’ll keep it’ ffs. She couldn’t influence tit. She looks as rough as arse. Needs to sort her hair out and go back to a darker colouring.

And don’t get me started on those leggings 😑😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Only an opinion but she looks a bit of a state in that car screenshot.
she’s always a state. She looks like a bag lady. Even when she’s “dressed up” or whatever she’s always wearing some mad outfit or clarted in fake tan or wearing some hideous jewellery.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The colour of that jumper makes her look Ill. What on earth made her think ‘oh wow this looks amazing on I’ll keep it’ ffs. She couldn’t influence tit. She looks as rough as arse. Needs to sort her hair out and go back to a darker colouring.

And don’t get me started on those leggings 😑😱
It was free so obviously she needed it! 🤣

Reactions: 3
It was free so obviously she needed it! 🤣
That’s what I mean though, as if you wouldn’t request a different colour or give it to someone else who would look good in it? There’s no way I’d wear something that didn’t suit me just cos it was a gift or free.

She’s such a co.bleep

Reactions: 9
There's something weird about her handling that bloody dog all the time as if it's a baby for the gram. Just weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Showing less of the girls, but instead we get more of her mug and her hairy horse!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
That hoodie obviously managed to bypass the new “ironing room”...What a lazy witch! Couldn’t even be arsed to run the iron over it before she slung it on the gram to make some money out of it..she has no excuse not to be on top of her ironing as she does sod all else all day other than drink tea 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.