Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice on her stories she referred to lockdown as ‘the holidays’. She really hasn’t got a clue about the real world.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Did anyone else notice on her stories she referred to lockdown as ‘the holidays’. She really hasn’t got a clue about the real world.
It is actually the school holidays in Scotland, at least where I am! (Not near her but I thought it was a nation wide thing)

Reactions: 12
They’re venturing further afield... hallelujah!!! To Newburgh beach to see the seals. Cloudy cool day, perfect for the beach! 😜 girls will love it - hopefully Bertie does too, don’t think he’s ever been on sand before, and will need to be kept on the lead as the seals can be quite vicious towards dogs.... it’s nice to see them getting out of their Banchory postcode for a change!
I saw her at Balmedie beach the week before last. You know when we were still only meant to travel 5 miles...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
🤦🏼‍♀️ she is now answering puppy/dog questions. She bounces from one thing to the other right now. There has been no soft launch coming back onto IG, its story after story of just mundane daily stuff.
She still has at least one mumsy IG friend I noticed - Rebecca Lamb. Both are grabby Rebecca's.

Reactions: 6
This the weird thing her account is private. Private accounts aren’t allowed blue ticks.

You’re right your account has be public for both

Is this why she was after a contact at Instagram after saying hers went missing and wasn't replying? It took her a wee while to start swipe ups so I wonder if she's said something to get Instagram to allow it with her? If so Instagram are mugs! And should of told her to F right back off.

Reactions: 4
I dont think the thigh gap is edited in, she has bandy type legs and is doing that awkward pushing bum out and turning her knees in slightly to make her look skinnier. Dont why she bothers, she looks fine without it. An example of disordered thinking i suppose. Hope she doesnt pass it on to her daughters.
She’s also wearing compression leggings, the whole point of them is the suck stuff in, in her normal trousers she doesn’t have the thigh gap because they aren’t compressing her legs.

Reactions: 5
Trying to figure out which part of her sad, sheltered little life we’re allegedly jealous of?

Getting pregnant before even finishing her degree with then ex-boyfriend Lee? Nope

Never leaving her hometown other than for a short internship during uni? Most bleeping certainly not

Never holding down any type of actual, productive job for a single day of her life? Not that either

Financially leaning on her parents to buy her “dream” house, which someone was tragically murdered in? Hmm probably not

Being constantly critiqued by strangers, and people she knows in “real” life, as well as having her children, family, lifestyle analysed? I can’t imagine much worse!

I would however like some free Tropic skincare but doesn’t seem like Rebecca will be party to that perk much longer 😂
Were her and Lee broken up when she fell pregnant? 😱

Reactions: 2
Were her and Lee broken up when she fell pregnant? 😱
Yes someone had said he was dating someone else when she found out she was pregnant. They often refer to the break that they had when talking about how long they’ve been together.

• Wow
The fact that we, strangers know that much about her life is pretty scary !

Reactions: 5
God how I WISH someone would come along and knock her the duck off her high horse(dog). Now that she’s no longer working 🙄 what exactly is she doing with herself that would even be of remote interest to share with 105k followers?? I genuinely don’t get it. She’s completely out of touch. Shows no humility with anything. You would have thought she might have taken some time when off to really think about what she wants to do with herself but she will literally never change. All this fake mum tit oh getting my head around all the info from school. Rebecca it’s straightforward: schools in Scotland return full time from August 11th. If not, every school has a contingency plan. Most likely the girls will be in 2 days per week and on the same day as they aim to group siblings together. Poppy will only get her free funded place of the original 600 hours from the term after her 3rd birthday (so I think October for her then.) how is that hard? Why does she try and paint like she’s mum of the year and the only one dealing with all this? I don’t think she’s shared one thing that’s not got an affiliate link attached to it since her return. Why are folk not seeing through this? I genuinely despair.
To be fair, my friend is a school teacher. It’s more likely if the corona numbers keep falling, school will return to full time (this is looking most likely). My Sons nursery have also confirmed we will recieve 900 hours. So not the 1200, but he’ll get mon-weds school hours.

Morning you bunch of bastards, I’ve finally caught up on Rebeccas return... just waiting for my eyes to unroll from the back of my head with all her bollocks!
So she’s back aaaand nothing has changed except she’s done a random cull & block of followers? I just don’t get her and what her “angle” is?? I mean, I don’t think she even knows at this point but she could have just left the gram got lost in her private woods & pottered around having slow days and a hot cuppa without having to make 383 stories about it?!
I was so shocked (Well not really) she didn’t acknowledge her duck up from before her flounce I don’t understand her complete and utter lack of owning her tit & duck ups?! Losing brands, partnerships etc ONLY because of her behaviour & actions?! Why would you not take a long bloody hard look at yourself? And if you absolutely HAD to come back for the sheeple, at least have something new not using the horse & ironing as your USP!
I’ve missed reading her threads as you all speak so much sense - maybe tattle could offer influencer management & guidance?! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Morning you bunch of bastards, I’ve finally caught up on Rebeccas return... just waiting for my eyes to unroll from the back of my head with all her bollocks!
So she’s back aaaand nothing has changed except she’s done a random cull & block of followers? I just don’t get her and what her “angle” is?? I mean, I don’t think she even knows at this point but she could have just left the gram got lost in her private woods & pottered around having slow days and a hot cuppa without having to make 383 stories about it?!
I was so shocked (Well not really) she didn’t acknowledge her duck up from before her flounce I don’t understand her complete and utter lack of owning her tit & duck ups?! Losing brands, partnerships etc ONLY because of her behaviour & actions?! Why would you not take a long bloody hard look at yourself? And if you absolutely HAD to come back for the sheeple, at least have something new not using the horse & ironing as your USP!
I’ve missed reading her threads as you all speak so much sense - maybe tattle could offer influencer management & guidance?! 😂
I think she is trying to get rid of who she thinks are tattlers (all 15 of us) and she will slowly introduce ads.... she is doing this as doesnt want us to report her and loose the ad. That's my take on it anyway (I may be way off)

Reactions: 16
I think she is trying to get rid of who she thinks are tattlers (all 15 of us) and she will slowly introduce ads.... she is doing this as doesnt want us to report her and loose the ad. That's my take on it anyway (I may be way off)
No you’re probably right! Watch out guys Detective Rebeggar is on the case! 😂🕵

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.