Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly changed in her garden does anyone know? Weren’t they doing some work before her SM sabbatical?

Reactions: 1
I was just watching someone and thought to myself ugh you’re just a younger version of Beggy, but then I thought actually you’re 30, and she’s just turned 30 recently (ish) anyone else always think of her us about 40!? i don’t mean her bratty teenage personality of course!

Reactions: 19
Beggy’s obsession with her town/village comes from her absurd delusion that she is upper middle class. Last time I checked the definition of upper middle class it didn’t include a technician on oil rig affording family of 5 because his wife got fired from being a racist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Coming up three years ago now, a Sunday night and she was getting quite a lot of stick on a post of her drinking/advertising gin. Few people questioning whether it was ethical, lots of squabbling amongst the sheep and the normal rational followers. One person commented that at the end of the day alcohol was addictive and shouldn't be glamourised. At the time my stepson was in rehab which was costing a lot of money so it really touched a nerve with me. I 'liked' the comment and was instantly blocked.

REBECCA NOW YOU HAVE SEEN THE ERROR OF YOUR WAYS CAN YOU PLEASE APOLOGISE AND UNBLOCK ME??

Stepson is 3 years clean and sober this August. He's a different person. So proud of him 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 76
duck off with your cheeky little change of outfit for dinner. Who and where the duck do you think you are? Muppet with the tags on. 🙄
Pinnochio you tell so many lies you will trip over your nose one day, pretty soon if you continue wearing Timothy Claypole's shoes.
That top is nice from the front but the back not so good 😱 it makes you look a bit wider Begs, not a good look on your slim figure. Funny though as I normally prefer seeing the back of you.
'Little l' will be getting a chufty at the thought of no bra... Oooh little l, is that her trying to do a coy but sexy look at you over her back... 🤢.... Or is she looking past you at her own reflection in the doors? ... No need to answer. 🙄
So the garden has a playhouse, nice but agree with others in that you would have had far more use out of a summerhouse. Good thing is the girls will grow out of it long before little l does.
Garden makeover? Some steps, moving and changing battenburg, some chukkies, hardly ground force. 😴
Cheers Rebeggar 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Those shoes look like they’ve been made using little L’s ball sack!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
How long until the first drunk rant/mental breakdown/later to be deleted "duck you" posts.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Even funnier the tag is still on....
Haha was about to say this! She's totally put it on for Instagram straight out of the bag you can still see all the creases. You know she's going to change into a jumper the minute that story finished!!
Can't wait to get that aff link out there. Sooner the better hey grabby???

How long until the first drunk rant/mental breakdown/later to be deleted "duck you" posts.....
I know, her talking about 6 months sober sounds like she had a real problem with alcohol. It didn't come across that way to me but what goes on when the cameras aren't rolling hey. 🥴🥂

duck off with your cheeky little change of outfit for dinner. Who and where the duck do you think you are? Muppet with the tags on. 🙄
Pinnochio you tell so many lies you will trip over your nose one day, pretty soon if you continue wearing Timothy Claypole's shoes.
That top is nice from the front but the back not so good 😱 it makes you look a bit wider Begs, not a good look on your slim figure. Funny though as I normally prefer seeing the back of you.
'Little l' will be getting a chufty at the thought of no bra... Oooh little l, is that her trying to do a coy but sexy look at you over her back... 🤢.... Or is she looking past you at her own reflection in the doors? ... No need to answer. 🙄
So the garden has a playhouse, nice but agree with others in that you would have had far more use out of a summerhouse. Good thing is the girls will grow out of it long before little l does.
Garden makeover? Some steps, moving and changing battenburg, some chukkies, hardly ground force. 😴
Cheers Rebeggar 🥂

Someone said in the comments it's like she's standing on a giant chessboard 😂. She won't like that.
They can't afford a garden makeover. She's waiting for a landscaping company to offer to re do it all for her for free.

I wish she would stop calling the woods "our woods", like they came with the house 🙄
We all know what came with your house rebecca 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
@Catwoman i just want to take a moment for the Timothy Claypole reference! Amazing.
You should win a cheeky pair of eBay leggings for that 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone said in the comments it's like she's standing on a giant chessboard 😂. She won't like that.
[/QUOTE]

Classic Aberdeenshire patio style of the 80s/90s. My elderly parents have similar. Guess it fits with the retirement village theme 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her Instagram account now private so I am off it - never said a wrong word to the woman on her grid!
Me neither. But I never liked a post ever & always watched her videos. Assume she can do some sort of Instagram Stats on people.

Reactions: 1
Can’t take all the comments about the shoes 😂 I’m going to end up waking my whole house with my laughing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.