Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine thinking that Reb and family have done well.... how tit must your life be to be jealous of these two!!

What have they even done to be proud of themselves? Absolutely bugger all.

The absolute WORST thing that these two have done is essentially pimp out their kids privacy for a few years of money. No money in the world would be enough for me to do that. They're shameless.

Also hello. Long time lurker here, its weird that is says I'm a 'new member' cos I've been here for ages! Anyhoo back to lurking!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does every room need to have a title. She really does think she’s a duchess “the blue room” “the play room” “the Office” “the ironing room” “the family room”. They are just bleeping rooms !!?!
She has too many living rooms, they wouldn't need to call it "the blue room" if they didn't have the other one! Personally I'd call it the dungeon, but whatever 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Because she thinks it gives her some grandeur. If she had the type of money and actual lifestyle she tries to allude to, she wouldn’t be affiliate linking tops from H&M and leggings off eBay.
Now THIS is the tea 👏👏👏

Reactions: 21
Gosh... so much to catch up on. Forgive me if this has been pointed out but in conversation with a friend who work in SM and digital content, she mentioned Whalar and that jogged my memory that I read here that she is represented by them.

Well, whilst I waited for dinner to cook I had a little look and her name has disappeared from their Stars list.

I don’t really know how the Insta/influencer world works but it can’t be a good thing to not have media representation.

How do these agencies work and are they necessary to continue to have an earning capability online?

Reactions: 8
Gosh... so much to catch up on. Forgive me if this has been pointed out but in conversation with a friend who work in SM and digital content, she mentioned Whalar and that jogged my memory that I read here that she is represented by them.

Well, whilst I waited for dinner to cook I had a little look and her name has disappeared from their Stars list.

I don’t really know how the Insta/influencer world works but it can’t be a good thing to not have media representation.

How do these agencies work and are they necessary to continue to have an earning capability online?
they are nothing more than glorified recruitment agencies. The benefit of being with them is that firms/PR companies/ad agencies will contact them to offer work - which is then distributed to the influencer, so it’s less work for the influencer in terms of doing the leg work to get jobs for themselves. They pay for the privilege of course as you do if you work through any agency. A lot of the influencer tribe try to make out that the agency are their “management team” but it’s all fluff. There are influencers who are not represented by an agency who seem to get plenty of work (Sarah from This Mama Life is one) but they will spend hours contacting brands & PR agencies touting for work.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you @BettyCrocker. It’s not a world I’m familiar with.
I can’t actually see what Mrs M is up to as her account is bow private but I wonder if she’ll have any paid work.

I keep up with this thread so love everyone’s updates.

Reactions: 6
Shes happy about setting up an ironing room....seriously?? Aw hen, the world was your oyster, right place, right time/look/family set up and you have settled for a feking ironing room?? I have no words and simply shake my head🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shes happy about setting up an ironing room....seriously?? Aw hen, the world was your oyster, right place, right time/look/family set up and you have settled for a feking ironing room?? I have no words and simply shake my head🤷‍♀️
Soooo adventurous and edgy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m a new follower of hers...does she always post this frequently? Feel like I’m being spammed

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m a new follower of hers...does she always post this frequently? Feel like I’m being spammed
She’s like the clap .... keeps on coming back ! Read on previous threads snd you will see the light .....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember Charlotte Taylor bought those same hideous shoes but she got them in a baby pink colour and seriously it looked like she was wearing a pair of elephants vulvas on her trotters!!!!!!
Taylor turning into meldrum.2 with all her ads and grabbing so makes sense

Reactions: 6
in a word.... yes. She’s got an addiction/obsession with filming herself doing the most mundane things and plastering it all over Instagram because she’s thirsty for the attention from a bunch of strangers on the internet. She gets up, sets her camera up to record and then PRETENDS to be just waking up - complete with fake yawning and eye-rubbing, she films herself drinking tea, she films herself just staring at her own reflection on the screen and practically getting off over herself..... she’s an absolute moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Christ I’ve started to use the term Hen .... I’m so far south that I can walk to the channel in one minute ..... darn you Scottish tattling bastards ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just catching up on all things meldrum ... wow. Where to start ! I’m a little bit irked at the pig removal , if I remember back, wwwayy back did “S” not Ask for the piggies so verucca lets the kids have the piggies ,let’s them bond with them and love them then all of a sudden mummy wants a puppy ( that no one else wanted ) and boom !bye bye piggies mummy dearests new little obsession simply can’t be around little piggies . Load of crap they got the dog as a puppy and would with training be able to learn to leave them alone .

• Sad
Reactions: 15
You’re just jealous!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.