Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think grabby doesn’t look as teeny tiny (or maybe just not photoshopped) as she did AND why is her face so round and puffy?
does she know hairdressers are open now too? #strawhead
Not until the 15th in Scotland unfortunately. It’s the end of the month before I managed to get an appointment.

Reactions: 3
Making a point by turning her office into a permanent ironing room?! Just makes it more obvious that she does nothing and does not work from home

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok so I requested days ago to follow her on insta. Never made a comment on any of her posts or anything but still waiting for her to respond!! Not desperate to follow her just nosey really! Is she still
Using her old acct with 105k followers?! Have I been blocked for reasons unknown?!

Reactions: 3
Ok so I requested days ago to follow her on insta. Never made a comment on any of her posts or anything but still waiting for her to respond!! Not desperate to follow her just nosey really! Is she still
Using her old acct with 105k followers?! Have I been blocked for reasons unknown?!
Yes she’s using her Mrs Meldrum account with the 105K followers

If she has blocked you, it will say “user not found” when you try to look at her profile. If you can still see her account, but just that it’s a private account then you haven’t been blocked, she just hasn’t accepted your follow request.

Reactions: 1
Her stories about rain and ironing really sounds like someone who just got out of psychiatric ward...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her stories about rain and ironing really sounds like someone who just got out of psychiatric ward...
I think I fell asleep during them 🥱😴
Might watch them again later and see if it cures my insomnia.

For those who are blocked.
She can't be that in need of pennies if she has splashed on some essential new Covid jewellery. So relatable.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't consider that the Meldrums have 'done well for themselves' are you joking?! Your comment can stay up for all i care. Come back to us when you see the light. Cheerio
And now that person has disappeared. Damn it! Jealous of......... being a racist, a bully, a liar, a poor role model to her children, snd living in a house that she could only afford because a man was murdered in it. Something she saw as a plus to her status. A house that frankly is a tit tip with lots of crap. Jealous of her fast fashion hauls, jealous of her inability to live more than 4 weeks without the adoration of idiots who can’t see past her bullshit. The only thing she has that I want is the ability to actually delete her account!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What on earth does she need an office for? Managing all her businesses? 🙄🤥
So what multiple businesses they running these days?

You tube gone
Tropics gone
Maybe just lees drone business.
Has meldrum Ltd been dissolved?
Has she a secret ironing business in the making
Its just so tiring putting a ironing board up and down makes me laugh when she has utility room.
I bet thw office now dumping ground gicted and stained stuff to sell, clean clothes she can't be arsed to put away.

See she wearing her fancy boots and jacket yawn.

Lees given up his insta couple times before and said hes focussing on behind the scenes once was after poppy couldent breathe and there was a time before that i think.
He lasted 2 weeks on 1 break.
Longest break they jointly took was last year.

She took the meldrums channel off him he looked so sad.
They tried bring it back but it never grew.
Does lee have insta anymore or is he not allowed.
If the fb was personal freinds wjat the feck they thinking of her return to fb.
I expect most of school mums give her wide berth and she no longer can chip off to gym.
What reb wants reb gets we see that with the house and the dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is she holding a tiny, invisible brolly?🌧☂
nooooooo,
she’s tightly holding on to that last ounce of dignity and self respect 😊
It’s there.
It’s tinnnnnnny but it’s there.

You tube gone FOREVER Well at most another week to ten days.
Tropics gone to her successor Super Gran Cannon tropics very own OAP VIP
I fixed your typos....

oh enjoy your HOT tea after that walk rebecca!
Fully approve of the office being made into an ironing room....
Finally some worthy, useful and unproblematic content coming out of there!!! 😊
should have done it YURS ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair I’m not sure I’d stand in that utility room and iron for an hour given its history. She’s hardly reinvented the wheel turning her office into an ironing room as she doesn’t have to play “working” anymore!

Personally it would piss me off leaving the ironing board up.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
To be fair I’m not sure I’d stand in that utility room and iron for an hour given its history. She’s hardly reinvented the wheel turning her office into an ironing room as she doesn’t have to play “working” anymore!

Personally it would piss me off leaving the ironing board up.
An ironing room in other words another room to dump all her crap! She should try sorting out a routine......oh no wait a mo she’s super organised that’s why they live in a tit tip

• Haha
Reactions: 13
An ironing room in other words another room to dump all her crap! She should try sorting out a routine......oh no wait a mo she’s super organised that’s why they live in a tit tip
Yip she'll just open the door and chuck tit in. 🙄

• Haha
So what multiple businesses they running these days?

You tube gone
Tropics gone
Maybe just lees drone business.
Has meldrum Ltd been dissolved?
Has she a secret ironing business in the making
Its just so tiring putting a ironing board up and down makes me laugh when she has utility room.
I bet thw office now dumping ground gicted and stained stuff to sell, clean clothes she can't be arsed to put away.

See she wearing her fancy boots and jacket yawn.

Lees given up his insta couple times before and said hes focussing on behind the scenes once was after poppy couldent breathe and there was a time before that i think.
He lasted 2 weeks on 1 break.
Longest break they jointly took was last year.

She took the meldrums channel off him he looked so sad.
They tried bring it back but it never grew.
Does lee have insta anymore or is he not allowed.
If the fb was personal freinds wjat the feck they thinking of her return to fb.
I expect most of school mums give her wide berth and she no longer can chip off to gym.
What reb wants reb gets we see that with the house and the dog.
As much as lee has his faults I did think he done well with the second YouTube channel he seemed to really enjoy it and if I remember right was it not doing better than her channel that’s why it got quickly scrapped? 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m blocked on insta so I’m struggling to keep up

Reactions: 7
Permanent ironing room... that sounds safe to have the ironing board up all the time especially with a toddler running around 👍🏻 She’s inspiring

Where is the coward that said local people know this pathetic couple has done well for themselves???? 500k gets you nothing in london so we must build a statu for all these city workers that manage to buy a property using their own salary + not getting fired by being racist.

I wonder what her kids think once they are old enough to watch her breakdown video and realising their mother was first a racist then lost all her work by insisting on being a racist during BLM campaign Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Permanent ironing room... that sounds safe to have the ironing board up all the time especially with a toddler running around 👍🏻 She’s inspiring
Why does every room need to have a title. She really does think she’s a duchess “the blue room” “the play room” “the Office” “the ironing room” “the family room”. They are just bleeping rooms !!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does every room need to have a title. She really does think she’s a duchess “the blue room” “the play room” “the Office” “the ironing room” “the family room”. They are just bleeping rooms !!?!
Because she thinks it gives her some grandeur. If she had the type of money and actual lifestyle she tries to allude to, she wouldn’t be affiliate linking tops from H&M and leggings off eBay.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.