Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alcohol being “reintroduced” will not help the drama.... Rebecca does not seem stable at the best of times and I think the alcohol will just make her anxious and paranoid. Looks like the EPIC garden reveal is the playhouse and some new steps

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she looks good. Better than those feking leggings day in, day out. She will be fuming though, eiligh wells got a gifted mud kitchen for her boys. She missed out whilst on her flounce.

Edit...it is however freezing for july so doubt she will be just wearing that top in the garden!

Reactions: 23
It’s pretty but also pretty impractical for living in Scotland! Wasn’t she saying just the other night how she needs to stop buying summer clothes when she doesn’t get the wear out of them... it’s not even that warm today!! She’s be throwing a cardigan over that outfit ASAP!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s not been at the photo shop yet on that fizz fuelled post! She’s a slim woman no doubt but the top doesn’t do much for her. I do prefer that she doesn’t photo shop the shite out of pictures especially as a mother of girls who insists on putting herself online constantly!

Reactions: 17
I love it when sobriety is used for engagement and laughed off by people.

I have periods of it as and when I feel it suits me but I don't preach about it like she did and I certainly wouldn't brag about it ending like it's some community service I've had. Especially as she may have gained sober followers for whom this will be triggering as duck.

Reactions: 16
“L be a darlin and take a few snaps of me on the batternburg. There’s a good lad”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Dear bleeping God she has been soul searching !!!! She sold her soul to the aff links yurs ago I hope she found it on amazon.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s now begging for a mud kitchen for Poppy’s birthday.... seen quite a few mum-fluencers gifted ones lately so no doubt she’ll get one too!!

In case you’re missing her face and her glass of “shloer”!
Why is she so smug?? God her face and that self satisfied smile she does pisses me off. So much smugness from a hobbit wearing a tit top!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She’s now begging for a mud kitchen for Poppy’s birthday.... seen quite a few mum-fluencers gifted ones lately so no doubt she’ll get one too!!

In case you’re missing her face and her glass of “shloer”!
Urgh! Why is she SO smug! 😠

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Just watching This Country and the not pyramid but MLM scheme episode, crying imagining Beggy and Nanny Tropics 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let’s see how happy she is when Lee goes back off shore next week.....I’m sure she wil change her tune!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.