Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the title 😂

I feel like Rebecca would be nodding along to that letter in Harpers from rich white writers who think being challenged on their offensive beliefs is being cancelled 🙄

Reactions: 7
Let us not forget her first home was a council property. Nothing wrong with that but hardly pertains to the idea that she is from wealth she seems to portray. Fur coat, Dubarrys and no knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wondered if it was Newburgh Beach because that's where you find all the seals, but then she's never been to that side of the shire before 🤷‍♀️

So what’s Grabecca up to today as I’m part of that exclusive blocked for no reason club?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’re venturing further afield... hallelujah!!! To Newburgh beach to see the seals. Cloudy cool day, perfect for the beach! 😜 girls will love it - hopefully Bertie does too, don’t think he’s ever been on sand before, and will need to be kept on the lead as the seals can be quite vicious towards dogs.... it’s nice to see them getting out of their Banchory postcode for a change!

Reactions: 6
New thread!
8 days back on Instagram and it feels like she’s been back for YUURS!
Title suggested by @Clare

View attachment 175738

I’m sure someone else can do a better summary so please add to this 😆
The pigs have been given to Poppy’s nursery, dogs don’t actually attack small animals if you train them, they can get on pretty well! But a nursery that than sat empty for 3 months was for sure a better place for them....

She’s back, but she’s not coming back to youtube, EVER,
at least not this week....

The dog we all know she bought on impulse and probably regrets buying because it is in fact, the size of an overweight pony,
is the best thing that’s happened to her,
and that’s probably because he’s the only Instagram star she’s still friends with....
the MLM have dropped her? No more glowing skin or evening routines? Damn.

She linking the s*hit out of everything she owns (or wants) all so she can buy the girls ice cream i’m sure 😏

I’m really just here for the leggings.
For the Tik Toc fans out there ‘Whose horse is that?’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They’re venturing further afield... hallelujah!!! To Newburgh beach to see the seals. Cloudy cool day, perfect for the beach! 😜 girls will love it - hopefully Bertie does too, don’t think he’s ever been on sand before, and will need to be kept on the lead as the seals can be quite vicious towards dogs.... it’s nice to see them getting out of their Banchory postcode for a change!
Hope the horse is kept on the lead! They seem like the type to ignore the signs telling you to keep your dog on a lead. Dogs have been killed by the seals in the past.

Reactions: 4
Used to love visiting Newburgh beach when I was a student at Aberdeen Uni back in the 80's...there was a fabulous pub called Udny arms that served The Best sticky toffee pudding!

Reactions: 8
Let us not forget her first home was a council property. Nothing wrong with that but hardly pertains to the idea that she is from wealth she seems to portray. Fur coat, Dubarrys and no knickers.
TBF it was a low cost house, no doubt the building company had to provide a couple to be able to get planning permission for the others on her old road. It was a lovely house, I just laugh at the fact they never admitted it was a shared ownership!! Nothing wrong with that at all. Such a snob.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
TBF it was a low cost house, no doubt the building company had to provide a couple to be able to get planning permission for the others on her old road. It was a lovely house, I just laugh at the fact they never admitted it was a shared ownership!! Nothing wrong with that at all. Such a snob.
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with either, it’s a brilliant way for young families to get on the housing ladder. It just doesn’t fit with her country affairs persona 😂

Also, if anyone who still has access to her account feels like sharing screenshots, please do 😂🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Glass of fizz in hand on latest story... Thought she was tee total!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The tags still on that top, I’d bet my car that it’s already in the bag ready to be returned. At this point she’s making it obvious she’s only buying stuff to get the affiliate commission from her followers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Glass of fizz in hand on latest story... Thought she was tee total!
I just came here to say the same! She didn’t say she was only giving up temporarily did she? Now she’s announcing that her 6 months sobriety came to an end last month.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I the only person who actually likes the top?! tempted to buy it but obvs not through the swipe up😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.