Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely for the sheep without an update some of them must be like wtf last month she was absolutely bugging up tropics to the point she was probably shitting it and now it's the white company what's going on ...

And now what's happened to the wonderful moon cups .... after period underwear

Reactions: 8
If White Company are working with her I'm never buying anything from them ever again

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My god she is SO annoying. Every time I go on IG she has posted something new 🤣 now ad ad ad ad 🥱

Reactions: 5
Surely for the sheep without an update some of them must be like wtf last month she was absolutely bugging up tropics to the point she was probably shitting it and now it's the white company what's going on ...

And now what's happened to the wonderful moon cups .... after period underwear
FFS! These influencers are obsessed with periods!!! PTWM went into great detail the other day about the first time she used a tampon and how horrific it was 🙄 Well the moon cup was pinching her cervix or some tit. I remember her going into graphic details about it one day.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Its not white company working with her, it will be for the aff link. Its just the same old same old confusing message as to what the ad is for. Its obviously to difficult for her to manage to type ad-aff. She should maybe have spent the last month learning about the asa rules for once and for all🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Don t the swipe up aff links last for a month in your cookies - could be the reason she s back - gravy train from that one dried up????

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m part of the tropics page (to be nosey) and a few weeks ago the name changed to Karen’s to clearly keep all the same followers. Rebecca made a comment at the time to introduce her. Karen posts most days but doesn’t get much engagement. She posted one a couple of days ago of Rebecca ‘mapping masks’, it was still on there this morning but now deleted - I’m thinking trying to back track on her being involved
FEFB828F-5D83-4CCE-8F0F-BD74A058318B.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
If White Company are working with her I'm never buying anything from them ever again
It’s jusy her affiliating the most expensive thing she could find. I doubt white company PR are even involved.

Reactions: 12
24 hours in and the period cups are out 🙌🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
Of all the content, in all the world, she chooses the period cups!!!!!!! 🤷‍♀️
"Meld, Meld, I'm gonna go back online"
"Great idea Bec, I bet they've missed your words of wisdom"
"I know right Meld, I'll give them some of the best from my past content,,,,,,,, The Period Cup 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Quite frankly I will avoid any company linked with her. Before she went AWOL and now. I think Tropic agreed that Karen would be Rebeggas 'face' for the account. And that just confirms my suspicions about their company ethics. I wouldn't buy anything recommended, especially period pants or mooncups.

Reactions: 18
I’m part of the tropics page (to be nosey) and a few weeks ago the name changed to Karen’s to clearly keep all the same followers. Rebecca made a comment at the time to introduce her. Karen posts most days but doesn’t get much engagement. She posted one a couple of days ago of Rebecca ‘mapping masks’, it was still on there this morning but now deleted - I’m thinking trying to back track on her being involved View attachment 170554
This is awful. Tropics should know about this. She is an administrator for the tropics page.

Reactions: 8
I actually dont think tropic would have agreed for karen to become rebecca. That group doesnt have a huge amount of members, rebeccas success was probably from her instagram page. If karen just sets up herself as an ambassador, i dont think tropics vet the facebook pages do they? So how would they know she is linked to rebecca? Its all a bit dodgy to me but more so from the banchory end than tropics?

Reactions: 10
Yep AND Jessica Avey.
Someone commented on Rebeccas first Instagram post asking if she was coming back to YouTube because there was a channel with some of her old videos on and she didn't address it just said "hi! Thanks! YouTube are aware"

So I reckon she will go back to YouTube and it will be interesting how other youtubers react to it. I don't think many (if any I recognise) welcomed her back after her Instagram post.
I spotted a couple - gem lo valentine, part time working mummy, ysis,& from coast to country home.

Long time lurker, first time poster! As soon as i saw her Instagram post last night, i came on here and instantly got cheered up! I've missed the craic and sense of humor in here. She really is a dick! I'm surprised more of her sheep haven't came over to the dark side. The bloody brilliant tattle bastards!

Reactions: 25
I dont think white company is an ad she just has to label it as "ad" because shes included an affiliate link on it thats all

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.