Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait a sec, the original Rebecca Meldrum Tropic page still exits and got changed to Karen??? Or is this a new Tropic page? Does anyone know how many followers Beggy used to have on her tropic page?? This is fraud and we must complain about it.

Reactions: 14
I think the fact she made a point of saying ‘I think I’m REALLY going to enjoy not doing brand work’ was a dig at tattle, she doesn’t have to read her if she doesn’t want to Anymore and if she’s not doing ads she knows nobody from here can go after her do it might bother her less what gets said about her. She might get the odd gift from companies now and then but even if people complain about that the companies just might not gift again, they won’t be able to ask for it back. Gifts and money from swipe ups I imagine is the plan for the future which will just top their earnings up. Can’t see her going back to YouTube if there’s no money in it for her

Wait a sec, the original Rebecca Meldrum Tropic page still exits and got changed to Karen??? Or is this a new Tropic page? Does anyone know how many followers Beggy used to have on her tropic page?? This is fraud and we must complain about it.
I wouldn’t be surprised if tropic already know and signed off in it/advised her to do it for the time being

• Wow
Reactions: 10
24 hours back abs we have 6 things that are either ads, “shout outs” (also ads Rebecca no matter how you choose to interpret the rules ) and affiliate links: 4 x small craft companies , mooncup, white company . All to “help” their family? Help the people who live in a giant house and have a house full of free crap. Ok

Reactions: 25
Oh duck off Rebecca, been 24 hrs and I’m over it already and I will
nOT swipe your to provide your family with money. Get a job in the real world!

*NOT swipe up (apologies for spelling it’s late £
this has pissed me off big time no cost to you but helps our family out!! Why do you deserve that money Mrs m!! Lee earns lots why don’t YOU go out and get a proper job!! Oh no wait it’s because your too lazy and never worked a day in your life!! You expect people to pay your mortgage for you!! Can she piss of again already!!! dislike her!!! Who even writes stuff like that literally begging for money!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Have you seen her story ? Really even if you’re a fan of her you HAVE to admit that what she’s doing is straight up rude.She left without telling a word and now she’s back and on her second day here she still hasn’t talked about her mistakes AND SHE DOES AN AD ??? Seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
this has pissed me off big time no cost to you but helps our family out!! Why do you deserve that money Mrs m!! Lee earns lots why don’t YOU go out and get a proper job!! Oh no wait it’s because your too lazy and never worked a day in your life!! You expect people to pay your mortgage for you!! Can she piss of again already!!! dislike her!!! Who even writes stuff like that literally begging for money!!!!
She’s a bleeping dick!! Here I am sat here in a pandemic unable to work in my industry or receive any money from the government.
This women is an absolute fraudster, she really doesn’t give two shits as long as people fill her pockets

• Heart
Reactions: 26
24 hours in and the period cups are out 🙌🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
Of all the content, in all the world, she chooses the period cups!!!!!!! 🤷‍♀️
"Meld, Meld, I'm gonna go back online"
"Great idea Bec, I bet they've missed your words of wisdom"
"I know right Meld, I'll give them some of the best from my past content,,,,,,,, The Period Cup 🤦‍♀️
“Meld, Meld” reminded me of the time when she thought she was being burgled or something so went to phone Rami but it was a deer 🦌🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I reckon she’s doing it then giving the money to Rebecca. Last time I buy Tropics again! It’s a sly way of doing it.

He’s on the Buzzard platform and I think Wood Group was a potential employer someone once said. I’m sure it’s CNOOC that now own that platform but that’s not who he works for I don’t think.
Thank you.....trust him be on a high performer that going go on for years Not!!! Not sure if CNOOC have asked WoodGroup to take cuts. Assume would so maybe why she back to make up the 10 % cut.

Reactions: 1
I can’t even see her Instagram post but I think that’s a good thing because I think it would make me even more angry!! 😂😂 I think and I hope she’s going to lose a lot of followers!! She’s coming across even more of a twit then she was before!!!!

Reactions: 8
'Let's talk about periods'
What at this time of night ? No thanks im having a brew watching love island don't want to go to bed thinking about your menstrual flow Meldrum or any other influencers, bad enough when my own rocks up but really turns my stomach hearing about a stranger's my god they'll literally sell their own blood flow for the cash ....rank .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
On her first day back all she cares about are affiliate links to make money. Money from people she disregarded with no second thought. Surely they can see past it?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yet last night she was easing her self in as was rusty!! Clearly not that rusty and still remembered how to swipe up

• Heart
Reactions: 22
🤦🏼‍♀️😳🧐 Here we have it (for when she does the next ad)
I read this post of hers and immediately it came across like they need help. Financial help. Almost encouraging her sheep to use it to help support her family.

Not doing ads is not her choice. They won’t work with her. And if they do, they regret it within 24 hours and withdraw.

She is pretending she is in control and she isn’t.

What a disaster of a come back.
In the space of 24 hours I feel like I am being sold everything under the sun and something is being advertised in every story. Erratic and all over the place. I feel like saying ‘calm the f*** down and take it slow’.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
They are all flogging the aff links hard lately. They know it is the most palatable form of earning they can do in the current climate. They are also trying to appear super transparent about it all, obviously following the lead of Louise Pentland who answered people’s questions about aff links on Instagram a few weeks back. They all fail to mention that once you use their link, that they will continue to get a cut of anything else you buy from that site for a certain amount of time. It’s just as shady as the rest of their “job” and I think it’s another nail in their coffin. YouTubers, bloggers and influencers have always maintained that they started this as hobby and were shocked when brands approached them. But aff links are just their way of curating their own ad segments, there’s nothing lucky about it at all.

Reactions: 13
Lack of apology aside, she hasn’t even shown her face properly on stories or said ‘hi guys hope you’re well’ and had a bit of a chat - no mention of the kids or lee or anything else. Just straight into aff links. Does look a bit desperate to be fair.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I give it six months before she flounces off again... The woman is like a bad smell.

Reactions: 11
So she’s back for the Swipe Up Ad money? Until it all gets too much, she has another meltdown and disappears. There is something wrong with this woman. So much second hand embarrassment for her.

Reactions: 13
I’m part of the tropics page (to be nosey) and a few weeks ago the name changed to Karen’s to clearly keep all the same followers. Rebecca made a comment at the time to introduce her. Karen posts most days but doesn’t get much engagement. She posted one a couple of days ago of Rebecca ‘mapping masks’, it was still on there this morning but now deleted - I’m thinking trying to back track on her being involved View attachment 170554
I bet Tropic will be over the moon to see this little belter.
Baggy, will you ever bleeping learn? You are not above the rules pal. Wise up. Give it up. Knock it on the bleeping head. Surely by now you must realise this.

Reactions: 10
100% was about to write exact same as you! Think she was a deserving charity! Raging !!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.