Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the point of an ad on a private account 🤷🏻‍♀️
The woman never stops spouting shite. I understand the environment is important etc etc etc but period cups (lol) literally cannot be cleaner or more convenient than a disposable alternative. That’s literally why disposable options exist. FFS shut up womaaaaannnnn.

Reactions: 4
Wow just catching up. Knew they be back just did not realise so soon.
Original 15 bastard here reporting for duty.
Im assuming by relentless selling on Fb and we need the money is they broke.

How can you swipe up with a private account . Instagram such a weak platform that gives the infleuncers too much power to block/ delete and amend.
Wonder how shes coping lee away 3 on 3 off?

Scottish kids go back school August but think part time.

Embarrassed for her. I wonder if she uses her mum's name but its her behind the tropics selling and the insta account.
As cant imagine a woman my mum's age behaving so immaturely and karen doesnt need the money she doesnt need to hustle.

I feel sorry for the girls she go back to exploiting their privacy and moaning before long.

How bad are the fans to accept being treated this way although i suspect she pissed off a few especially the top fans on Facebook that said they dident follow her on Insta and the die hard you tube fans.

I hate to say this and hope im wrong.
Is there chance travel companies might gift holidays encourage people to travel.
Maybe shes holding out free sun on her bones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wait a sec, the original Rebecca Meldrum Tropic page still exits and got changed to Karen??? Or is this a new Tropic page? Does anyone know how many followers Beggy used to have on her tropic page?? This is fraud and we must complain about it.
I know with other MLMs you can essentially “sell” your inventory and groups to another ambassador if they agree. The company normally takes a cut and it’s so they don’t loose business as essentially they take on any costs of the previous ambassador. It’s all very dodgy but loads of MLMs allow it. So dodgy as hell but not technically fraud.

Reactions: 2
Wow just catching up. Knew they be back just did not realise so soon.
Original 15 bastard here reporting for duty.
Im assuming by relentless selling on Fb and we need the money is they broke.

How can you swipe up with a private account . Instagram such a weak platform that gives the infleuncers too much power to block/ delete and amend.
Wonder how shes coping lee away 3 on 3 off?

Scottish kids go back school August but think part time.

Embarrassed for her. I wonder if she uses her mum's name but its her behind the tropics selling and the insta account.
As cant imagine a woman my mum's age behaving so immaturely and karen doesnt need the money she doesnt need to hustle.

I feel sorry for the girls she go back to exploiting their privacy and moaning before long.

How bad are the fans to accept being treated this way although i suspect she pissed off a few especially the top fans on Facebook that said they dident follow her on Insta and the die hard you tube fans.

I hate to say this and hope im wrong.
Is there chance travel companies might gift holidays encourage people to travel.
Maybe shes holding out free sun on her bones.
We’re back to school in Scotland full time August Free travel. Not sure. They have lost so much revenue as it is without freebies, they wouldn’t send Rebecca on a holiday anytime soon

Reactions: 3
We’re back to school in Scotland full time August Free travel. Not sure. They have lost so much revenue as it is without freebies, they wouldn’t send Rebecca on a holiday anytime soon
Ahh i misunderstood Nicola when she said blended learning.
Is it possible meldrums spent last month begging for holidays and have something coming up soon hence their return to social media as they will have to share it somewhere.

Reactions: 2
As I suspected, I just checked and seen that Rebecca is a follower and supporter of Us For Them Scotland, a parent led group who have been protesting for children to return to school full time. Whilst as a teacher I’m aching for a return to normality and I’m happy to do so, the threads and comments on the page are insulting. I’ve seen them arguing for teachers to work longer days or weekends to ‘catch up’, and arguing for masks to be banned by use of teachers in schools. They’ve insulted cleaners and janitors positions after they’ve voiced concerns of lack of PPE. It’s horrific. But totally fits with Rebecca hard-done-by-at-home Meldrum who just wants to sit on her arse all day child-free with a hot cup of tea.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Wahoo!! Hello you bastards! I missed you and have been having serious withdrawals! Get a HOT cup of tea and enjoy the ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have take a screen pic of her insta story saying shes not doing ADs and wont be doing Ads in the future just aff links. Lets wait till the ADs sneek in!

I’m part of the tropics page (to be nosey) and a few weeks ago the name changed to Karen’s to clearly keep all the same followers. Rebecca made a comment at the time to introduce her. Karen posts most days but doesn’t get much engagement. She posted one a couple of days ago of Rebecca ‘mapping masks’, it was still on there this morning but now deleted - I’m thinking trying to back track on her being involved View attachment 170554
Whats the page called please?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The period cup. I want to vomit 🤮
Go away again.... I can’t bare it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s surely not here commenting but she will be deffo reading! So will Lee..... and Karen

Reactions: 10
She will be so pissed off that she's trying to delete us off her page and screenshots of her posts are still showing up here. Show yourselves you tattle bastards so I can delete you 😂

After some hard times with no Mrs M or FOD to entertain me (and I'm getting sick of PTWMs face, ironic considering my profile picture) it's nice to have this thread back, I'm back to hardly being able to keep up 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The book title 🤣🤣🤣
Well no tit Sherlock!
She’s trolling us right?
I always think it’s funny when these influencers show off the books they’ve just finished, do they not realize everyone else has normal jobs and lives, we don’t have hours on end everyday to lay in the garden and read, both Rebecca and Hannah Michalak are constantly showing off what they’ve just finished, like they’re in some sort of book reading competition. In reality she’s sitting in her garden reading here, but showing a book so she can do a swipe up!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.