Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, I’m so late to this but can anyone fill me in on what actually happened? Why did she leave insta and what was the statement she put out about it? So curious. Realised how much less annoying my Instagram was without her on it when she posted before, but I hadn’t actually realised she had gone hahaha😂
Racism again.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh BORE OFF you arrogant, self-centred, small-minded, odious woman. I’m actually embarrassed for her - off she went to ‘be a mum’ and she’s back after a month. Does she really find motherhood so boring that she can’t ‘just’ do that?!
Does she also not realise that behaviour like this is why so many of us dislike her and will continue to call her out? No mention/apology AT ALL about the racist comments, etc. Vile woman.

Oh, and she ‘didn’t really anticipate coming back to the online world’ is the biggest pile of sh*te I’ve ever read - this was planned from the start, so she could come back citing ‘trolls’. How on Earth are people so naive that they fall for this utter garbage?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I agree! I didn't realise how much I'd miss you guys! So nice to catch up on all your comments with a HOT cup of tea!
Cheers!

The inly good thing about her being back is this thread lol. She got some front to come back and not even acknowledge that she a racist. Not once but twice shes now fucked up on a racist comment probably more. If she tries ADs again people will continue to contact companies. She will never leave this behind.
And yes, Beggy is kidding herself if she thinks all these things will go away and that we will stop contacting companies...

Reactions: 10
Imagine in future your children reading that you left social media to focus on them and your family and then 3 weeks later seeing that you just had to go back online because you were bored of life and MISSED a bunch of strangers 🥴

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh BORE OFF you arrogant, self-centred, small-minded, odious woman. I’m actually embarrassed for her - off she went to ‘be a mum’ and she’s back after a month. Does she really find motherhood so boring that she can’t ‘just’ do that?!
Does she also not realise that behaviour like this is why so many of us dislike her and will continue to call her out? No mention/apology AT ALL about the racist comments, etc. Vile woman.

Oh, and she ‘didn’t really anticipate coming back to the online world’ is the biggest pile of sh*te I’ve ever read - this was planned from the start, so she could come back citing ‘trolls’. How on Earth are people so naive that they fall for this utter garbage?!
She knew she was coming back when she deactivated her account instead of deleting it as far as I’m concerned

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Beggys back back again. Beggys back back again
😂🤣🤣

Wow . Genuinely thought she was gone for good this time. Anyone else think the same ?

Reactions: 4
😂🤣🤣

Wow . Genuinely thought she was gone for good this time. Anyone else think the same ?
na knew she would be back she loves all the attention and all the money!! She need this for her big head and her mortgage 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s like a frigging tattle reunion.

The Hinch thread just hasn’t been doing it for me like the tit show and bantz that is Mrs Meldrum - forever haunted

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hiiiiiii guuuuyyyss 😂 I’m so glad our fav teeniest tiniest borrower is still an introvert 😊 Pull the other one begs your clearly back for the attention 😂. “We can live on way less than we thought” get lost you would sell your Mum for a subway salad Beggy 😂😂 And well you never paid for anything anyway Reb so no difference there.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I knew she’d be back! She’ll have to un-private if she wants to earn money from it though.

Reactions: 11
How pathetic all she gave it was a month.

The schools finish the home learning tomorrow until 11th August, she couldn’t have just given her daughters 5 more weeks of not been obsessed with her phone, and taking photos for the gram!!

She really is a selfish narcissist mother!!

Seriously why!! After Lee making such a song and dance about leaving the public eye she gave it a month.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
CAB1CB33-C433-43F1-9EA0-1B48578FD7B1.png
Part time working mummy has welcomed her back. Cant stand PTWM
And ChloeLovesToShop. She’s been arse licking Meldrum since Lee’s press-trip (🤣🤣🤣) to Ibiza. She’s another aff-link-crazed, faker than fake, greedy, grabby influencer who obviously give no shits about racism

😂🤣🤣

Nope 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.