Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Removing us tattlers from her account is one thing, but doesn’t she realise that new tattlers are created regularly? Like caterpillars morphing into butterflies, Rebecca’s sheep become tattlers all the time, one post or story at a time.

She can’t stop us talking about her, unless she actually changes her ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg the fawning sheep! 'I've missed you' 'I've been thinking about you' 'I've been worried about you'. Seriously. Do they not get this woman is a complete stranger to them who's not interested in anyone else apart from herself. Get a grip. She doesn't give a f$%k about her followers, and was quite prepared to just disappear and delete everything without any explanation whatsoever. It's only ever been about the money! How can the sheep not see it?
And don't get me started on the introvert bulls$%t ...!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
To be fair, im not so much excited about rebegger being back...its these bloody threads i love!! Tattle just hasnt been the same😂😂
Me too, I've branched over to ptwm, there's no way I'll be able to keep up with 2 fast moving threads! 🤣 this ones already at 15 pages, she's only been back about 14 hours! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can you say to your own mates on fb "mrs meldrum will haunt me forever" then come back all guns blazing a few weeks later??? 😂, shes got balls, or is just completely unhinged....one of the two....
To be fair, she has got balls, Lee's! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sneaky. Mamma Cannon will earn the full tropics commission won't she, not the influencers cut we spoke about before.
I reckon she’s doing it then giving the money to Rebecca. Last time I buy Tropics again! It’s a sly way of doing it.

View attachment 169765
So what company is N/A? With IR35 changes suppose to have taken effect he would have went offshore as Staff or agency PAYE.
He’s on the Buzzard platform and I think Wood Group was a potential employer someone once said. I’m sure it’s CNOOC that now own that platform but that’s not who he works for I don’t think.

Reactions: 9
I guarantee she is coming back for a reason, not just missing sheeps. And knowing her, when she finally reveals it would be such a shockingly dumb reason that would keep us laughing for days. i am so excited about this. The speed i charged to my husband to tell him this news last night was unseen before, btw even he said Beggy would be back in July.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you think before she went off to he a mum we have strong reason to believe she was getting the garden made over ... do you think there was some sort of contract and the company are after a youtube or posts/stories about it and shes had no choice but to come back ?

Reactions: 12
Seriously what was the point ? Im starting to see what everyone else has been saying on here now.

Reactions: 17
Isn’t it just really sad that this woman is so desperate for attention that she cannot stay off public Instagram? She’s nothing but an arrogant, attention seeking moron.
Her & lee both have private Instagram accounts so the resurrection of the mrs meldrum account is nothing but her, still desperate to cling on to what she used to have; nothing has changed. I wonder what on Earth she thinks is going to happen now?! She hasn’t changed, she doesn’t make any money out of it anymore, she hates making videos and is terrible at it anyway, she lives a boring live that really doesn’t warrant being videoed and shared online - seriously, what is the point?!!!!!! It’s just nonsense!!!! Why does she continue to put herself & her family through the embarrassment of continuing this tit show?! It’s laughable- she flounced off social media in a huff - made a big song and dance of leaving and posted that message on her Facebook page and get a few weeks later here she is, desperate for some attention again..... she’s an absolute lunatic.

Very very weird, unhinged people.

wonder when wee wotsit fingers is going to come back -

Oooocha beastie, it’s an absolute Bonny peach of a day! Ya beauty! Canna wait tae get doon tha golf course, Ive been given a big bag of fizzy sweeties and a can of panda cola and Bec has allowed me out the house for a few hours so I can stretch my midget legs and prance around like the village idiot! Be going home later to cremate a single steak and serve it between 5 and get my best Ralph Lauren tshirt on for an insta photo with my belter babe of a wife!!!!! What a peach of a day, loving it, YAAAAA PEEAAACHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goooooo florrieeeeeee!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s still so full of tit.....saying she’s introvert. What a twit and I’m proud to be a tattle bastard 😂
I’d rather be a tattle bastard than an introverted, narcissistic orange tit show any day of the week.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think before she went off to he a mum we have strong reason to believe she was getting the garden made over ... do you think there was some sort of contract and the company are after a youtube or posts/stories about it and shes had no choice but to come back ?
I don’t think she was getting the garden done, but I do believe that there is some AD coming very soon and her account will be public again.

Its all to do with money with them! Hence why Ma Cannon has lowered herself to sell Tropics!! That’s the biggest joke ever!! Who wants to take skin care advice from some granny!!

Riveting stories!! What it the actual point of recording this!!

F600C91B-1CB6-442B-AF9D-111D9D6C95EF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I
I've tried....still says requested....I'd still been following her before she flounced off so not sure why I've been blocked
i was following before she did a flirt and I’m still following didn’t realise her page private, when they get a blue tick I don’t think they should be able to be private afterall the reason for the blue tick Is because of being a verified public figure/business. I say either remove the tick or make the page public! Can’t have it both ways

Reactions: 23
You know the more I’ve had chance to think about this (clearly no life at all 😉) that she could have done this right. Like MOD could have back when she fucked Up too. Her first post back could have been the one thing to change it for her and she’s ruined it. She’s stuck two fingers up to all her genuine followers with no real reason for what she’s done or why. She’s not owned up to her behaviour or her families behaviour ie doxxing and harassment. She’s not apologised for her naivety regarding her racism. She’s played the victim. Oh ooor her. Now she can’t remember how to do Insta. F off. Stupid begger

She’s completely missed the mark and for that I have no sympathy for her moving forwards. If she needed money and work, wel she’s not got the right PR and management input.

Reactions: 14
Basically its getting worse each time she quits. last time we at least got a fake apology, this time none. she is back because she is happier. Does she have any self respect or dignity at all???????????????????

Reactions: 20
I can't believe she's back!!! I've missed you all. I tried to get into this mama life, but she is just properly unhinged 😂 oh Grabby, I just knew you'd never stop grabbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She will 100% use this as an excuse to start making videos again too.. she’ll be all “oh I really wasn’t going to but you guys have just been asking non stop for them so 💁🏻‍♀️

also do we think if anyone asks her about tropic she will just ignore it or will she make up some excuse like oh it was all too much and I just didn’t have the time anymore for it...?!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Lucy and the bump must be literally wetting herself. How many tunes has she commented so far?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.