Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the fact this thread is up, but as far as the sheep are concerned, they can carry on ‘supporting her family’ and if they are that stupid crack on, I feel no sympathy anymore. Tattle is really good for exposing the real influence market and the fact they just want your money, you mean nothing to them, you are merely numbers, yet still the sheep defend them.

She introduced her...
So basically Tropic and Beggy are letting mummy Cannon run Beggy account!!🤬🤬🤬 With all the people Beggy got through her huge platform. Disgusting but totally a Meldrum thing to do IMO.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Its all very odd. To leave suddenly and then come back after a month with no mention of what caused her to leave. No updates on how everyone is, especially during this strange time, is really odd. Her followers have been heavily invested in her family and life and have financially enabled her to live where she is, surely you have to give an explanation of what has been happening? No need to show anyone, but just a catch up?

Reactions: 19
I think the purpose of her stories on IG this morning is to show everyone her ring finger 🤔 that‘s not her usual ring is it?
Nope and yesterday she wasn’t wearing her wedding rings in a story. However I don’t believe anything has happened. I believe she’s doing it for attention 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bit confused is she working with brands or not says she’s not but then says in smaller print that she will be using some affiliate links when she can.
Affiliate links aren't brand work, it's something any Tom, Dick and Harry can do. She'll just link the crap out of anything in hopes people will buy from her link and she'll make some extra pocket money

Nope and yesterday she wasn’t wearing her wedding rings in a story. However I don’t believe anything has happened. I believe she’s doing it for attention 🤔
Probs had to sell them to afford this months bill payments. Owcha!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought that about her rings but isn't that her right hand if she's filming herself on selfie? 🤔
Also, just to add my two penny's worth,,,,,,, the disappearing act was a blatant strop knee jerk reaction, calmed down, then thought 'tit, how will I buy the guuuurls ice cream now?' And so cooked up this disgusting plan with Mother Cannon to get the tropics page back up! How can she be allowed to give her huge page of followers to her Mum!? Do Tropics allow this? They are both vile money grabbing twats!!!

Reactions: 18
I thought that about her rings but isn't that her right hand if she's filming herself on selfie? 🤔
Also, just to add my two penny's worth,,,,,,, the disappearing act was a blatant strop knee jerk reaction, calmed down, then thought 'tit, how will I buy the guuuurls ice cream now?' And so cooked up this disgusting plan with Mother Cannon to get the tropics page back up! How can she be allowed to give her huge page of followers to her Mum!? Do Tropics allow this? They are both vile money grabbing twats!!!
It’s not the Instagram tropics page she has just her Facebook one which only has 230 use people on it! X

Reactions: 5
I think the purpose of her stories on IG this morning is to show everyone her ring finger 🤔 that‘s not her usual ring is it?
She wears that ring on her right hand, front facing camera flips the image doesn't it? 🤔

Reactions: 5
As if Granny Cannon is now selling Tropics 🤣 my Mum and I are the same age as these two clowns and the thought of her selling tropics like a wee Avon girl is hilarious 😂 I’m sure everyone is thrilled at the thought of Granny Cannon selling them skincare

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She wears that ring on her right hand, front facing camera flips the image doesn't it? 🤔
Maybe your right but if you watch one of the stories from yesterday her rings are not on her hand. She has a tan mark where they all were

Reactions: 2
She introduced her...
It’s a conspicuous attempt to funnel customers from her database to her mother’s. Very cynical, and possibly by recommendation from Tropics in order to keep the lucrative business flowing without the direct connection to her.

The people I feel most sorry for is those who were affected by her racism. Not one shite has been given for them, and that is the most important element here.

Arite min to all my fellow bastards btw. Hope you’re all doing as well as can be hoped during these terrible times. Xx

Reactions: 14
She’s not mentioned lee at all during this comeback, just the girls and I did notice her bare ring finger during stories but I do think it’s probably for attention. I think if they really weren’t together she never would have come back. In terms of YouTube, I think someone mentioned that a sheep had asked her about it and she ignored it but i had a look in the comments and someone had told her about some of her videos still being online under a random name and she said ‘thank you, YouTube are aware’. She won’t go back to that - too much effort for so little return. Instagram is easy money

Also, I noticed a bit of a snarky comment just now about how some accounts seem a bit iffy on here still - I’m not sure if it was aimed at me as I quite loudly said I think this thread should be removed as she wasn’t online anymore and i really believed she was done and felt a bit sorry for her (I was still part sheep, don’t judge!!!) however I can now see this obviously wasn’t the case so I apologise and can now fully see the error of my ways 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Of course her and Lee are still together. He doesn’t have the balls to say 👋🏻
I’d imagine Rebecca controls her mother’s Facebook account, so it’s probably still Rebecca making the money from Tropics. I wouldn’t put anything past her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s not mentioned lee at all during this comeback, just the girls and I did notice her bare ring finger during stories but I do think it’s probably for attention. I think if they really weren’t together she never would have come back. In terms of YouTube, I think someone mentioned that a sheep had asked her about it and she ignored it but i had a look in the comments and someone had told her about some of her videos still being online under a random name and she said ‘thank you, YouTube are aware’. She won’t go back to that - too much effort for so little return. Instagram is easy money

Also, I noticed a bit of a snarky comment just now about how some accounts seem a bit iffy on here still - I’m not sure if it was aimed at me as I quite loudly said I think this thread should be removed as she wasn’t online anymore and i really believed she was done and felt a bit sorry for her (I was still part sheep, don’t judge!!!) however I can now see this obviously wasn’t the case so I apologise and can now fully see the error of my ways 😂
Yeah you did say it quite loudly. We won’t hold it against you for too long 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m part of the tropics page (to be nosey) and a few weeks ago the name changed to Karen’s to clearly keep all the same followers. Rebecca made a comment at the time to introduce her. Karen posts most days but doesn’t get much engagement. She posted one a couple of days ago of Rebecca ‘mapping masks’, it was still on there this morning but now deleted - I’m thinking trying to back track on her being involved View attachment 170554
“Karen” ain’t posting duck all about tropics!! Rebecca is obviously posting as her mum to keep in with the tropics gravy train!! The snobby granny with a instagram called home&hound isn’t selling overpriced curry smelling miracle balm to make a fast buck. Quite frankly it’s identity fraud. I’m sure all the other hard working Tropics Ambassadors are going to be happy when they find out Beggy is using her mother as a front.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.