Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone actually use Tropics, are they good? I was tempted tor have a look at them ( was I influenced)šŸ˜‚ but tbh they have seemed so wish washy over this itā€™s put me off. Shame as i like their ( or what I thought was) ethics.
I use Tropic and really like the products

Reactions: 3
Does anyone actually use Tropics, are they good? I was tempted tor have a look at them ( was I influenced)šŸ˜‚ but tbh they have seemed so wish washy over this itā€™s put me off. Shame as i like their ( or what I thought was) ethics.
I do and I actually really like the products. Never bought through Rebecca though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If they have said her account is on a
I've just read and caught up with about three threads of hers, it's so obvious a rebrand is on the way. She'll be back in August/September as the girls go back to school as Rebecca Cannon-Meldrum, maybe pregnant again, or have it in the plans to adopt. She'll have "educated" herself over the summer, she'll be "woke" and promoting only ethical, white-owned businesses, she'll refrain from commenting on racism etc., but not let herself get caught out again, and the sheep will lap it all up. She'll maybe go on a march, or share a few petitions, she won't show the girls as much. But she'll still be Mrs Meldrum deep down
adopt?!!!! No chance in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leeā€™s had a vasectomy- unless they get it reversed I canā€™t see them having any more children. Sheā€™s not maternal in the slightest and has made it very clear that sheā€™s shut for business.

I canā€™t see any of it happening. I think sheā€™s done. Sheā€™s only in it for the money - she will only pursue the routes to earning a quick buck, which is why she latched onto tropics.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
brummymummy calling out RM this morning!
Sheā€™s talking about Susie Verrill. Her tweets from years ago are just horrendous. Thereā€™s screen shots of them on her thread.

Iā€™m as much of a fan of Mrs Meldrum as the next person (ie not at all!), but I canā€™t help but feel a bit annoyed about the Tropics response.

I donā€™t think they should be sharing as much information as they are. If I was Rebecca (although I understand sheā€™s in the wrong), Iā€™d be annoyed that the finer details of my disciplinary etc are being shared.

All Tropics had to say was that they were dealing with the matter internally and Rebecca no longer represents them. I just feel itā€™s a bit information overkill and potentially breaching some confidentiality.
Agree. If someone had a disciplinary in my office the whole company wouldnā€™t be emailed. Itā€™s unfair to be giving specifics.

Reactions: 4
Thread title -
ā€œDonā€™t be fooled by my Insta strop, Iā€™m still, Iā€™m still Beggy from the block. Used to have a lot of ads but now Iā€™ve been droppedā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Her post in Tropics made it more obvious, she's going to rebrand away from Mrs Meldrum. She had a bad morning, and acted on impulse, the work will already be going on behind the scenes, a new social media brand, there's no chance they'll throw it away for good.
Her post in Tropics made it more obvious, she's going to rebrand away from Mrs Meldrum. She had a bad morning, and acted on impulse, the work will already be going on behind the scenes, a new social media brand, there's no chance they'll throw it away for good.

When has she ever acted sensibly? She had a pretty decent source of income, some stability for at least the next few months to see out the effects of covid. But she deleted that all, for now at least
Sadly, I agree. I donā€™t think thereā€™s a chance that she/they will walk away if thereā€™s a slight possibility that she could claw it back and start raking in easy money from Tropics or adverts, and getting a load of freebies. Her greediness, coupled with the fact that theyā€™re so vain and braggy, means sheā€™ll definitely be back in some way, shape or form.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 6
Not sure if itā€™s been mentioned already but I wonder how Poppy will cope. If thereā€™s no need for her to be filmed for Insta/Youtube will she get attention from Rebecca at all? She practically grew up with a camera in her face and while itā€™s definitely going to be better without it is still a change that could be very difficult for her? :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think tropics are within their right to reply and give detail as they need to set the record straight. If MM has not said anything I think tropics would have kept to the same story but they were pushed to clarify and defend themselves.

Reactions: 9
I think tropics are within their right to reply and give detail as they need to set the record straight. If MM has not said anything I think tropics would have kept to the same story but they were pushed to clarify and defend themselves.
Yip, she should have buttoned it.

Reactions: 5
So is brummymummy referring to Mrs Meldrum on her insta stories? About the person who has been found to have posted racist tweets?

I honestly canā€™t believe this thread is still going šŸ˜‚ I honestly thought that was the end. Now Iā€™m waiting for the comeback šŸ™„ seems itā€™s all been engineered for when Lee comes back to blame the ā€œtrollsā€ and start again. FFS is this going to be like when Robbie left Take That šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So is brummymummy referring to Mrs Meldrum on her insta stories? About the person who has been found to have posted racist tweets?
this has been answered about 18 times today.

please can people READ THE THREAD šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

but also,
Omg, is Rebeccaā€™s account gone from instagram???
WhAT hApPeNeD šŸ˜³
jokes....

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her orange face still on whalar stars page but when you click on it says link broken
ouch.....
but at the same time, an accurate representation of her thinking when it comes to her brand, the publicā€™s response and her use of social media šŸ˜•

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.