Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title -
“Don’t be fooled by my Insta strop, I’m still, I’m still Beggy from the block. Used to have a lot of ads but now I’ve been dropped”
Hi newby warm welcome fab title next post ideally when we reach page 50 which won't be long at this rate.

Message any sheep joining.we mostly were all sheep once we fell for it and brought some things she suggested never to be seen again.
I once believed people were online bullying her.
Try and be objective read through the posts dont judge tattle by its reputation.
We a diverse bunch sometimes we agree to disagree.

As yourself if you follow on Facebook or you tube was it fair she dissaapears last year no explanation or apology.

This year if you follow on any platform Insta , you tube, or Facebook that she's just quit and no explanation.
Do you find it odd you see very few negative posts on her Insta ?
If you don't follow Lee then you wouldn't know where she's gone.
I have seen some fans on Facebook say they randomly been blocked on Insta.

I know it's hard you liked her you could relate.
To think she lied. To think some lies were told. To think she doesn't care.
Tattle exists because they blocked and deletes hundreds of people.
They blocked people who dident like their log pile they blocked people who liked criticalI posts they took get blocked.
They going to lot effort censor their social media the last few years. Ask yourself maybe they do have something to hide.
Why do other infleuncers much bigger following not have the same issue of trolls or many deleted ads.
Companies don't make decisions based on what's said on a gossip site.
She's pot calling kettle black she's encouraged her fans to online bullied any one who's critical.
She's and her family members have stalled members social media and sent abusive intimidating messages.

Interesting facts

1) Lee and reb got together when she was 15 and he was 19.
2) their last house was affordable shared ownership with the local council.
3) the new house a man was murdered there.
4) they hardly paid for any of the neilsons holidays.
5) they lied about Disneyland it wasent a treat for their eldest birthday it was gifted by Tesco.
6)they turned up to foodbank with no donations and got paid to visit the food bank.
7) she used a next official competition and cancer scare In same post to boost engagement for the brand
8) hardly anything in their home is paid for.
9)She jumped on mental helath bandwagon to promote Boden..
10 )she has history of racist jokes on Twitter and you tube mocking accents, moaning about Indian call centres.
Only few weeks ago she said her messy unkempt dog had afro hair.
11) she by her own admission hates being hands on mum. She regrets 3 and let's her 2 year old roam different floors if the house/ garden by herself and even shuts a 2 year old into bedroom for an hour by herself.
She fails supervise her dog and poppy so the dog regularly bites poppy.
12) they post naked or semi dresses pics of girls on social media that Paedophiles can copy and upload to discover places.
13) twice her eldest said stop filming she continued and laughed.
14) think aboit how you look forward to a family holiday quality time together.
Think about how every holiday includes many hours childcare she is happiest with out her kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
For the last while, I've sorted of just tuned out most social media and only dipped back in when I was curious as to how Rebecca was going to handle all of this. I don't know what she was thinking. Last year was a tit show and if I were her I would have utilised Whalars' services or even hired a PR person to make sure I didn't mess anything up again for myself. But that's not Rebecca and she must have thought she knew better. I hope she uses this time to actually reflect and do what she didn't do last time. (Although, if that Tropics group post is any indication I think she's beyond hope) It might be too late though as the world is rapidly changing and rightfully so. If she tries to come back without actually changing or growing, it will be a very short return since people are really now seeing through the bullshit and won't take it anymore.

Since you're reading here Rebecca, I sincerely wish you, Lee and your daughters the best. Hopefully you can sort yourself out and find something that brings you true joy and brings peace to your life. Honestly, sell the house. Everything went downhill as soon as you set foot in it and you need a fresh start. It might mean a financial loss but the energy of that house is sucking the life out of you and your family. A temporary hit vs long term gains. It would be a hit to your pride as well and I get that but what's more important, your pride or your happiness? The two are not tied together. You can't be so blind to see that the house is where it all went wrong.

It's very hard but now is the time we all need to be reflecting on how to do better and be better. The world is on the precipice of change and we all need to be evolving to change with it.

Reactions: 12
Yip, she should have buttoned it.
Yep totally agree. If she had put out a statement on her own platforms that marched Tropics then fair enough. But she posted on Lees with absolutely no reference to racism and her wrong doing. She has spouted be kind whilst continuing to let her sheep comment that anyone who has called out on racism is a fat unemployed troll. Her FB post went one step further by claiming Trooics couldn’t handle the trolls. Tropics had no choice but to answer their critics after all their brand is actually popular. Jess hasn’t got a repeated history of racism and in fairness did take responsibility even if forced to. Rebecca has never taken responsibility she has gave a a late half hearted apology on liftgate and changed the fro to hair wit know no apology. Not to mention the be kind manta that was fake given all the threats she sent. Short of having a new face she can’t possibly rebrand her face is forever linked to racism. Tropics have every right to release details given she is as per adapting the narrative to suit her need for victim status. And let’s not forget those girls will have to live with this forever. You can be sure that if S was being called ginge or carrot top she would be jumping on all to out that type of hatred. Racism is hatred casual or otherwise. None of us would have kept our jobs of we had done the same. And we wouldn’t have gone to social media for love we would have taken stock of our mistakes and learnt from them. She told tropics liftgate was a misjudgement you don’t do it again!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone actually use Tropics, are they good? I was tempted tor have a look at them ( was I influenced)😂 but tbh they have seemed so wish washy over this it’s put me off. Shame as i like their ( or what I thought was) ethics.
overpriced and nothing as amazing as they all claim it is. I’ve been looking about and it seems to be predominant white wealthy stay at home mums who sell it. Same as Arrborne. I’ll not be funding their triangler money making scam again especially after this tit show

Reactions: 6
Hi newby warm welcome fab title next post ideally when we reach page 50 which won't be long at this rate.

Message any sheep joining.we mostly were all sheep once we fell for it and brought some things she suggested never to be seen again.
Try and be objective read through the posts dont judge tattle by its reputation.

As yourself if you follow on Facebook or you tube was it fair she dissaapears last year no explanation or apology.

This year if you follow on any platform Insta , you tube, or Facebook that she's just quit and no explanation.

They blocked people who dident like their log pile they blocked people who liked criticalI posts they took get blocked.
They going to lot effort censor their social media the last few years. Ask yourself maybe they do have something to hide.
Why do other infleuncers much bigger following not have the same issue of trolls or many deleted ads.
She's pot calling kettle black she's encouraged her fans to online bullied any one who's critical.
She's and her family members have stalled members social media and sent abusive intimidating messages.

Interesting facts

5) they lied about Disneyland it wasent a treat for their eldest birthday it was gifted by Tesco.
6)they turned up to foodbank with no donations and got paid to visit the food bank.
7) she used a next official competition and cancer scare In same post to boost engagement for the brand
10 )she has history of racist jokes on Twitter and you tube mocking accents, moaning about Indian call centres.
11) she by her own admission hates being hands on mum. She regrets 3 and let's her 2 year old roam different floors if the house/ garden by herself and even shuts a 2 year old into bedroom for an hour by herself.
12) they post naked or semi dresses pics of girls on social media that Paedophiles can copy and upload to discover places.
Think about how every holiday includes many hours childcare she is happiest with out her kids.
Thanks for the lovely welcome! I promise I have not (and never have been) a sheep! I watched her on and off for years but certainly not because I think she’s a good “influencer”. I actually joined here last month to comment on a Jane Gammons thread. There are actually plenty of YouTubers I find inoffensive and I think the odd incorrectly labelled ad isn’t the end of the world but the racism is absolutely unacceptable and the refusal to accept any responsibility.

• Heart
I honestly can’t believe this thread is still going 😂 I honestly thought that was the end. Now I’m waiting for the comeback 🙄 seems it’s all been engineered for when Lee comes back to blame the “trolls” and start again. FFS is this going to be like when Robbie left Take That 🙄
It’s more like when Voldemort slinks off in a less than human form to try to find a way of coming back to full strength

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Her page has completely gone now, must of deleted for good. Lee's is still there x
TBF if she comes back on Insta it is a bit pathetic after writing to let her ‘real’ friends know she’s deleted it!! Not deactivated but got rid after thinking about it for a while! Also, how about putting a notice on your page for 24hrs before going saying the same, thanks but I’m off! Don’t the sheep at least deserve a good bye? It could have been a simple post, comments turned off, even if it was a properly written post and put on Lees page. still, I just hope S,F and P can now have a normal private childhood.

overpriced and nothing as amazing as they all claim it is. I’ve been looking about and it seems to be predominant white wealthy stay at home mums who sell it. Same as Arrborne. I’ll not be funding their triangler money making scam again especially after this tit show
Aww thanks for all the input tattlers, guess ill be sticking to my super drug range!😂

Reactions: 7

Interesting facts

Not forgetting the time a couple of months ago when they somehow managed to get the names of people who had complained about them off a brand, and then proceeded to send very passive aggressive private messages to them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I really genuinely hope Rebecca finds her way back to enjoying life and her children, for their sakes. I’d love to be a fly on the wall to observe how they all adapt to not filming/staging everything and if her relationships with her children thrive in the way I hope they do.
All 3 girls are are so aware of the camera and S & F have both walked away when realising they’re being filmed & asked not to be filmed. I hope they love having a sense of normality and can enjoy the rest of their childhood privately.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think tropics are within their right to reply and give detail as they need to set the record straight. If MM has not said anything I think tropics would have kept to the same story but they were pushed to clarify and defend themselves.
Yes. They are talking about her entity / business/ persona, not her as an employee. They have every right to justify their disassociation publically.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Another example of pathetic charity fundrsising... Set up No doubt for content originally then forgotten. £48 raised out of target of £1000../ Guessing the cannon meldrums donated nothing themselves. Mummy and daddy are very affluent. Whole family of bloody pathetic greedy tightarses.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That’s a bit of a sweeping statement about the Tropic Ambassadors!

Another example of pathetic charity fundrsising... Set up No doubt for content originally then forgotten. £48 raised out of target of £1000../ Guessing the cannon meldrums donated nothing themselves. Mummy and daddy are very affluent. Whole family of bloody pathetic greedy tightarses.
I wonder when that was, she looks really young, not wedding rings, not even an engagement ring so must have been years ago!

Reactions: 1
I wonder when that was, she looks really young, not wedding rings, not even an engagement ring so must have been years ago!
Because I'm a nosy arse, I checked what years 26 Nov fell on a Monday and it was either 2018 or 2012. I'm guessing the latter from the photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.