Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she was charging up her crystals in the light of the new moon last night.
The Strawberry Moon will rise on June 5, as the new lunar cycle begins in June. This month's Full Moon is known as the Strawberry Moon, originally called the Rose Moon in Europe. Astrologers believe that the Strawberry Moon is a time for healing and letting go of your workload.
How apt is that….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Absolutely this.

There’s no way on God’s earth she’d have put up an apparent “genuine” apology on her stories for offending anyone had she not had messages from her actual sheep or Brands. She certainly wouldn’t have done it having just read posts here. If Brands have been contacted from anyone here and they didn’t think the points being presented to them were relevant, given the current social climate, they’d absolutely have chosen to back her up and protect her. They’ve chosen not to. Says everything.

So to then call “trolls” as the blame for this latest episode lays her bare to everything she’s ever been suggested she is.

Spoiled, entitled and highly narcissistic.
the subsequent Facebook posts just go to prove the ‘apology’ and charity donation on insta were faux

Reactions: 9
Absolutely this.

There’s no way on God’s earth she’d have put up an apparent “genuine” apology on her stories for offending anyone had she not had messages from her actual sheep or Brands. She certainly wouldn’t have done it having just read posts here. If Brands have been contacted from anyone here and they didn’t think the points being presented to them were relevant, given the current social climate, they’d absolutely have chosen to back her up and protect her. They’ve chosen not to. Says everything.

So to then call “trolls” as the blame for this latest episode lays her bare to everything she’s ever been suggested she is.

Spoiled, entitled and highly narcissistic.

The worst part about her is she is surrounded by enablers. Where are her parents around this? Her husband? Her (?) friends? They are contributing to this disaster allowing her to believe her own mid-conceptions.
Yep. She’s enabled and never been questioned. As she hasn’t worked in the outside world before she has no idea how to perform.

Reactions: 6
From her Tropics Facebook page tonight ...
....."I'm going to be completely honest...."
Then proceeds to lie, again. I dont think she can separate lies from truth. She seems to think whatever she says is always 100% fact.

Reactions: 16
Tell you what, Tropics (& Regatta re Susie V I understand) have well & truly shown up Sweaty Betty
If you read sweaty betty Insta comments it's clear they not diverse and as lovely as they make out say ex models/ staff as well as using Mrs meldrum.
Did they also gift Susie leghings?
They must lost a lot money gifting and working with the meldrums.

Reactions: 2
What did she do?
was aggressively preaching about BLM only for someone (from Tattle) to uncover about 30 racist/disablist/nasty tweets she had made over the years......all quickly deleted but then she was dropped by the brands and has now deleted all social media....leaving Greg Rutherford,her partner, with a dilemma!

• Wow
I disagree. Brands need to publicly show that they are distancing themselves from racists, not allowing their name to be associated with those people who think it is appropriate to put racism out online for 100s of thousands of people to see and urging those former employees with bigoted opinions to educate and improve themselves. That’s what being anti racist is. We shouldn’t just walk away from racism we need to call it out, punish it and demand people re-educate themselves. Quietly walking away is not enough imho.
I agree with what you’ve said. The part I said I disagreed with was listing the exact measures they’d taken personally with Rebecca and discussing what is, essentially, a private disciplinary action against her. That’s what I disagree with. A statement assuring the complainant that it was being dealt with internally and reinforcing Tropics ethics etc would have sufficed, without telling everyone that she’s on monthly reviews and they they have had words with her.
Maybe it’s just me, but it comes across unprofessional to me.

• Heart
I agree with what you’ve said. The part I said I disagreed with was listing the exact measures they’d taken personally with Rebecca and discussing what is, essentially, a private disciplinary action against her. That’s what I disagree with. A statement assuring the complainant that it was being dealt with internally and reinforcing Tropics ethics etc would have sufficed, without telling everyone that she’s on monthly reviews and they they have had words with her.
I can see your point as an ex manager and doing disciplinarian in the past.
But she wasn't an employee was she I guess she's sell employed and tropics are the agent so not sure how employment law stands here.

Also she was in a trial period of 12 weeks

If anything I think she blew it.
I think from 1st message they may have let her return.
Now she's lied and says no idea why they got rid of her I don't think there's any comeback.

Can you imagine Alan sugar going mental .
Maybe she should go apprentice .
Apprentice influencers edition hilarious.

I’d like to see proof based on her poor history with charities
She could donated anonymously
Doubt charity would confirm.
She dident donate to to food bank she got paid to visit.
She dident donate to nicu or even promote lees run.
She raised 37 quid to the kids Aberdeen charity.
She raised paltry amount for the hospice.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That’s fine to disagree. Of course. Luckily here, like most of the world, we can have a difference of opinion and not ‘block or delete’. I think our common ground is relief that finally - in what ever form - it’s been acknowledged that it’s Rebecca Meldrums own actions that have pushed the brand away, in contrast to her trolls son story she keeps pedalling. 👍🏻

Reactions: 10
This must be the fastest moving meldrum thread for a long time, she'll be pleased with that attention. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can see your point as an ex manager and doing disciplinarian in the past.
But she wasn't an employee was she I guess she's sell employed and tropics are the agent so not sure how employment law stands here.

Also she was in a trial period of 12 weeks

If anything I think she blew it.
I think from 1st message they may have let her return.
Now she's lied and says no idea why they got rid of her I don't think there's any comeback.

Can you imagine Alan sugar going mental .
Maybe she should go apprentice .
Apprentice influencers edition hilarious.

She could donated anonymously
Doubt charity would confirm.
She dident donate to to food bank she got paid to visit.
She dident donate to nicu or even promote lees run.
She raised 37 quid to the kids Aberdeen charity.
She raised paltry amount for the hospice.
Influencers edition on the apprentice would be such a laugh 😂

• Heart
I've just read and caught up with about three threads of hers, it's so obvious a rebrand is on the way. She'll be back in August/September as the girls go back to school as Rebecca Cannon-Meldrum, maybe pregnant again, or have it in the plans to adopt. She'll have "educated" herself over the summer, she'll be "woke" and promoting only ethical, white-owned businesses, she'll refrain from commenting on racism etc., but not let herself get caught out again, and the sheep will lap it all up. She'll maybe go on a march, or share a few petitions, she won't show the girls as much. But she'll still be Mrs Meldrum deep down

I’m as much of a fan of Mrs Meldrum as the next person (ie not at all!), but I can’t help but feel a bit annoyed about the Tropics response.

I don’t think they should be sharing as much information as they are. If I was Rebecca (although I understand she’s in the wrong), I’d be annoyed that the finer details of my disciplinary etc are being shared.

All Tropics had to say was that they were dealing with the matter internally and Rebecca no longer represents them. I just feel it’s a bit information overkill and potentially breaching some confidentiality.
Yes any issue regarding an employee or agent for tropics or any other company should be dealt with privately.

I've just read and caught up with about three threads of hers, it's so obvious a rebrand is on the way. She'll be back in August/September as the girls go back to school as Rebecca Cannon-Meldrum, maybe pregnant again, or have it in the plans to adopt. She'll have "educated" herself over the summer, she'll be "woke" and promoting only ethical, white-owned businesses, she'll refrain from commenting on racism etc., but not let herself get caught out again, and the sheep will lap it all up. She'll maybe go on a march, or share a few petitions, she won't show the girls as much. But she'll still be Mrs Meldrum deep down
duck, think I'd rather read all these threads from the beginning than endure that. But yes I agree, she'll be back in some form.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t think she will have another baby. Lee most def won’t I don’t think. Enough on their plate and Rebecca can’t cope as it is on her own. Also with the fragile world of employment right now and huge mortgage and already 3 girls and dog to keep think financially they have enough to deal with. Of course I could be wrong but I wouldn’t take on extra financial commitments of another child in their shoes

Reactions: 8
Random question
If sheep have no where to go to find our what's happened.
Maybe they not on lees Insta or randomly blocked.
Do you think it's odd more newbies not here looking for answers.

Reactions: 3
duck, think I'd rather read all these threads from the beginning than endure that. But yes I agree, she'll be back in some form.
Her post in Tropics made it more obvious, she's going to rebrand away from Mrs Meldrum. She had a bad morning, and acted on impulse, the work will already be going on behind the scenes, a new social media brand, there's no chance they'll throw it away for good.

Don’t think she will have another baby. Lee most def won’t I don’t think. Enough on their plate and Rebecca can’t cope as it is on her own. Also with the fragile world of employment right now and huge mortgage and already 3 girls and dog to keep think financially they have enough to deal with. Of course I could be wrong but I wouldn’t take on extra financial commitments of another child in their shoes
When has she ever acted sensibly? She had a pretty decent source of income, some stability for at least the next few months to see out the effects of covid. But she deleted that all, for now at least

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.