Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise, surprise, comments being deleted on Lees Instagram post. Comments of course that are not giving sympathy 🙄
Why doesn't 'he' just turn them off. She just can't help herself, even now glued to the bloody phone! 🙄

Reactions: 4
I didn't want to come back on this thread. I wanted to leave it and Rebecca Meldrum in peace but her latest 'cry troll, poor me, me, me' angers me.

No one gets suspended from a job because the company receive lots of emails objecting to the way someone wears jumpers over their knuckles. It's not about the volume of trolling emails Topic are unable to handle.These emails from viewers and therfore consumers are genuine anger about the way she has handled a KKK reference in a vlog, described her matted dogs fur as a fro. How she didn't tag her blackout post, then removed it without replacing it with promotion of black history or race issues. She has had a whole year to educate herself. She is clueless and unable to accept responsibility.

Now go away Rebecca. Enjoy your life away from social media but don't you dare blame your downful on trolls. You only have yourself to blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I struggle to understand how Rebecca can use her social media platforms to improve herself when she's deleted them all? 🤔
She will be back....will be like prince, cher or cheryl...only known as rebecca! (Or knowing how daft she is probabky Rebecca👌)

Reactions: 5
Tropics won’t be able to help change her as she hasn’t recognised that she needs to. All her posts point towards trolls so she doesn’t see anything wrong in her behaviour or attitude. Re the fans comments about overweight and on benefits you best believe if she can Rebecca will claim everything now she is no longer an influencer.

Reactions: 9
Tropics won’t be able to help change her as she hasn’t recognised that she needs to. All her posts point towards trolls so she doesn’t see anything wrong in her behaviour or attitude. Re the fans comments about overweight and on benefits you best believe if she can Rebecca will claim everything now she is no longer an influencer.
That comment about being overweight and on benefits wow. Shocking.

so many people not exercising the same just now due to money worries and job losses and all the issues lockdown brings. eating More junk food due to stress and being on benefits due to job losses. The guy who made that comment obviously doesn’t look at what A lot in this country and world are facing right now. Lee too could loose his job offshore and them be on benefits. Why she didn’t choose to educate that man I don’t know.

as it was mocking people that’s why. She likes to use the sheep to mock others on her behalf and make her look good We all know she photoshops her image to look skinnier. We all know she makes fun of fat people.

Reactions: 7
🤦‍♀️ Oh blimey she doesn’t do herself any favours does she lol
Can’t believe she wanted to let her tropics customers what was happening not her normal viewers. Surely a post on the YouTube community page or whatever it’s called should be made. She’s been doing tropics 5 minutes and has more respect for those people than her viewers of 6 years :(
It's not respect, she just wants their cash!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I won’t believe she is truly going to live her life normally until the YouTube channels are made private and Lee switches his gram account to private

Reactions: 11
I agree about the mocking, so many times over the years she's shown that nasty side to her. She'd have been a right witch as a teenager. You can see it in the pouty teenage face.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Am I being thick?

Has she even had that many negative comments of late on her grid? Let alone any that could be referred to as being “Troll” comments? Not sure anyone can really be bothered with her? (Back to the fact she’s pretty irrelevant and dull). Unless she’s had private comments. Where are all the troll posts that Tropics apparently “couldn’t handle”. Unless she’s referring to here? (That she doesn’t read by all accounts)

When she was “apologising” to “those she had offended” was it because she was reading here? Or did she have private messages from genuine sheep who were suggesting she perhaps shouldn’t have removed her black square? Or was that Tropics who advised her on that?

Either way I’m really struggling to how and why she can cry troll on this occasion.

#confused.com

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.