Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buggy’s tropic announcement looks exactly like Lee Instagram announcement with the & and red heart.

Reactions: 8
What a load of rubbish. Has she learned from the past? Have channel mum and whaler managed to tame Rebecca? What super powers do tropics have that can possibly make her change?
Exactly. I have said that I am disappointed that this seems to be a temporary thing while she is “educated” which we all know, will never happen as she doesn’t see that she has done anything wrong

Reactions: 7
Exactly. I have said that I am disappointed that this seems to be a temporary thing while she is “educated” which we all know, will never happen as she doesn’t see that she has done anything wrong
What tropics don’t realise is this could come back bite them in the bum If they allow her back on board. Guilty by association. Plenty other mum influencers they could use to sell their products with no hassle. Rebecca Meldrum has more chances than a cat has nine lives. If I were a betting person I know I’d win as she’s never gonna change. Not now, not ever. She’s the attitude of two fingers up to anyone who crosses her path and dares to question her. There is still that rebellious teenager party animal Rebecca hidden in there

Reactions: 10
Does anyone actually use Tropics, are they good? I was tempted tor have a look at them ( was I influenced)😂 but tbh they have seemed so wish washy over this it’s put me off. Shame as i like their ( or what I thought was) ethics.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone actually use Tropics, are they good? I was tempted tor have a look at them ( was I influenced)😂 but tbh they have seemed so wish washy over this it’s put me off. Shame as i like their ( or what I thought was) ethics.
I haven't used them but I try to personally avoid those sorts of schemes!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Dermalogia is the way to go. I won’t add a swipe up đŸ€Ș

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Don’t you know, disagreeing with anyone with over 100k followers is trolling. You gotta support girl boss women babes! No negativity on these little squares / her corner of the internet! Get your positive (size 4, obvs) pants on!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I haven't used them but I try to personally avoid those sorts of schemes!
I have used them for a few years - the products are lovely - especially the skincare ones. The beauty booster is nt enough coverage for my skin that s the only thing. I signed up as an ambassador - please feel free to message me if you d like any information on anything. I only sold ÂŁ300 of products last month so nothing like beggy but I m honest with people and don t push to buy xx

I see beggy is still down as ambassador when you go to order on the tropics website!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do you know what... the literally best thing for us to do now is to stop talking about her. That will infuriate her more.... she will be thriving off of this
Could not agree more she will definitely know her time is up when she is no longer even good enough to feature on Tattle !

She will hold on to that MLM tropics bag until it’s clawed out of her hands.... 💰💰💰

she must be making a fortune if she’s prepared to delete her accounts just to keep that “ambassador” contract đŸ€”

and lie to everyone about “trolls” to guilt them into keeping her.
Exactly this , all of this is about Tropics and earning !

Reactions: 7
View attachment 147105View attachment 147105

Received this from Tropics when I told them about my confusion over Rebecca’s claims that she isn’t with Tropics because they couldn’t handle the trolling
i think that’s actually a really good reply from Tropics. They have made it VERY clear that they are not in limbo and her partnership with them is over for good. I think it’s a positive thing that they want to try and educate her and help her - don’t think they’l be able to but there’s nothing wrong with them trying to pull a woman up after being dropped on her arse. I do wonder how often they will actually contact her though - I mean from Rebecca’s point of view she’s just been fired - the last thing I’d want from my boss if I was fired was for them to educate me - id feel a bit patronised to say the least.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone else see this on her own Facebook. Doesn’t surprise me she thinks Dominic wasn’t in the wrong 🙄. Can this girl ever admit anyone’s wrong doings. I knew was a Tory lol. Not so much a tit show Rebecca but if he makes the rules he should lead by example not break them.
She described Cummings as vulnerable. I think that says it all

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope she’s been wise with her money over the years and invested it or at least put some aside to save. I don’t think YouTube ad revenue is that much to sustain them long term, and she literally has no income now.

She described Cummings as vulnerable. I think that says it all
He is the least vulnerable person possible he is a class1 narcissist an intelligent one who is running this Government for his own ends with the full support of his aide Boris

Reactions: 13
Do you know what? If this wasn’t RM we were speaking about I would be pretty impressed with tropics response in that they have taken the issues seriously and are given the person a chance to learn and commit to change. (I know this can be a controversial point with racism). However as we have seen from past (and current) behaviour, RM never accepts that she is the problem.

The post last night on her tropic page about them not being able to handle the trolling sum it up completely. She will not learn or change and this statement should be enough self sabotage to get herself fully booted out by tropic.

I see she has a grand total of 300 Fb members. That will not keep the marshmallow mansion in new kitchens...

Reactions: 12
Nope. I like Liz Earle and sticking to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it appears they may have had a holiday booked with chums this year

They so wanted the neilsons gig being the super competitive lovely couple they are.

The holiday last year was not last minute.
It was another free neilsons holiday with chums.

Poor poor Becky no holiday with chums.
No way for her adoring sheep to reach her.
Awaiting tropics dismissal at this rate
Lee away 3 weeks
No schools until August!
Not sure when Scottish shops and restaurants open.
She needs to understand the definition and correct use of the word team

Reactions: 2
I've only just started using tropics this year and so far so good. My skin is very fussy but seems to like it đŸ€ž happiest I've been with my skin for years.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.