Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ordered any Tropics skincare products from Mrs Meldrum Ltd? If these orders aren’t fulfilled then surely you could visit the Mrs Meldrum distribution centre? It’s pink, all over the internet and very easy to find due to over sharing on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"For the forseeable" ....she'll be back, I give it a month....
Yes I think you’re right. Tropics must have made her an absolute fortune in that initial couple of months for her to sack off her other social media channels to try and save it. I doubt that she’ll be raking in £34,000 of sales on a regular basis though, once the novelty has worn off for people and once they’ve made their first orders and are all set for skincare products for the next six months 😂 And how she’s going to recruit more buyers when she doesn’t have her Mrs Meldrum pages anymore is beyond me! Unless Lee’s going to start posting about Tropics on his account?! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Has anyone ordered any Tropics skincare products from Mrs Meldrum Ltd? If these orders aren’t fulfilled then surely you could visit the Mrs Meldrum distribution centre? It’s pink, all over the internet and very easy to find due to over sharing on social media.
I was going to but then I saw some veg oil in Tesco and thought it would give me the same “glow” at a fraction of the cost! Plus it works well with the filter

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Skin like a rhino has our Rebecca, that no amount of tropic will smooth over. She will be back and still pointing her wee finger at everyone else

Reactions: 8
Ok...weird one...I just randomly got that flippin "coffee shop date" song from her vlogs stuck in my head 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think tropics have said they will review it monthly just to save face rather than say she is done completely. They have been inundated with complaints about her no doubt and have asked her to step back and she’s been so angry she has deleted the main account.

She had the ideal opportunity to do some damage control here but the spoiled brat still thinks she’s done nothing wrong and why should she apologise. If that’s her attitude then no one needs her.

The sheep going on about trolling on Lee’s post is just unbelievable. They really should educate themselves as to what a troll actually does.

Reactions: 10
As a former ‘sheep’ it has really annoyed me that she vanished from instagram with no explanation to everyone who has stuck by her through everything but the Tropics Facebook page got a post. She says she’s in ‘limbo’ with tropics but has no second thought towards the thousands of followers who are also in limbo on Instagram wondering where the duck she went. I honestly can’t believe her!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The Dominic Cummings of tattle, How are you lovely bastards just had a nice bottle of white xx But I’m teetotal .... bet the gin is out in murder mansion

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As a former ‘sheep’ it has really annoyed me that she vanished from instagram with no explanation to everyone who has stuck by her through everything but the Tropics Facebook page got a post. She says she’s in ‘limbo’ with tropics but has no second thought towards the thousands of followers who are also in limbo on Instagram wondering where the duck she went. I honestly can’t believe her!
I said the same thing. Shown her true colours. I’m also a former sheep who clicked on her links on you tube and bought the things she recommended.
bloody sleepy feet didnt work! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I would be absolutely ecstatic to never see you abusing your children for content again . Stay away , stay deleted . The time is over for mother’s and fathers who sell their children’s life’s for money .
it’s absolutely disgusting, horrific .
I very much hope that away from this you grow to be a good mum and I can’t see it but just get a “ normal “ job .
You are nothing special , just the same as anyone else and please stop with the convincing yourself that you have done nothing wrong .
You handled everything so badly because you are unable to see past yourself .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone else see this on her own Facebook. Doesn’t surprise me she thinks Dominic wasn’t in the wrong 🙄. Can this girl ever admit anyone’s wrong doings. I knew was a Tory lol. Not so much a tit show Rebecca but if he makes the rules he should lead by example not break them.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I would be absolutely ecstatic to never see you abusing your children for content again . Stay away , stay deleted . The time is over for mother’s and fathers who sell their children’s life’s for money .
it’s absolutely disgusting, horrific .
I very much hope that away from this you grow to be a good mum and I can’t see it but just get a “ normal “ job .
You are nothing special , just the same as anyone else and please stop with the convincing yourself that you have done nothing wrong .
You handled everything so badly because you are unable to see past yourself .
I can see her getting a 'normal' job, growing to be a good mum? Not so much.

Reactions: 4
Are her sheep really that thick?! Even if she was actually being trolled, a big brand like tropics wouldn’t drop her for it!!!

Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh Beggy. I thought this thread would have seen less action than Pat does overnight!

I’ve deleted my account. I’m going to be a Mum.

*spends day with children WTF have I done

Quickly onto the tropics page, I’m just away for the foreseeable. I’m not going to be Mrs Meldrum now.

She’ll be removing her last name by deedpoll and go as a one named moniker from now on. Forget Cher, forget Madonna - here comes Rebecca 😂😂😂 oh man she’s an absolute tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wonder if she will keep the 34k a month sales coming in when she is plain old rebecca and not mrs meldrum?🤔
She was getting 34k a month?! Or am I misunderstanding?!

Funny how the tropic followers got an explanation and not the others ... only because she makes money from them! Each f*** up she makes shows her colours more. I really dont think she can come back from this one, sure she will slither off for good 🐍

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Interesting that she couldn’t delete her account last year in the thick of the St. Andrews kkk comment but can do it now she has tropic to fall back on.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It was just a year ago that she was an Olay Ambassador, she is still shown on their Instagram.

Funnily enough she used trolls to advertise their products too.

5AD35E1E-E48A-4F40-82DB-4089BA3411AF.jpeg
8BBCF7D6-9AF3-47BD-8F23-3F170E1909DB.jpeg
B62FD7D8-EC17-437B-8403-60E9F6EB187C.jpeg

She couldn’t give a shiny sundrops shite about tropics products regardless how much Curry powder Tamanu balm she’s rubbing on. It was all about easy money and fleecing the sheep out of more money.

Just go be a Mum Rebecca- is all this constant selling of this advertising of that really worth it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.