Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Powerful stuff! And things like this is why I will never let rebecca tell people it was because of trolls that shut her down. And although I’m not on the dole lordcks which I take is short for lord head all anyone ever wanted was a heartfelt “sorry”. Sorry for DLP, the KKK joke and many other things but they just couldn’t do it could they! No one ever wanted her to be out of business I certainly didn’t in fact I’ve never complained to any brand she’s worked with as I believe in karma and I knew if she didn’t right the wrongs then it would come back round at some point and unfortunately this time seems to be the time. Slow and steady wins the race I always say. But they cannot be let off with making jokes like that I’m sorry they can’t. If we tolerate behaviour like this then our children and their children and so on will think it’s right to act like a racist head to get a laugh.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I remember hearing the KKK comment in that vlog and my heart dropping. As much as Rebecca’s professional conduct pissed me off regularly, I actually felt sick to my stomach that she had made such an enormous mistake. I thought that it would probably result in the end of her career and sympathised with the stress that was going to put on her family. I expected the video to disappear completely and for her to start shutting things down. But then the music was put over the top of the joke and I immediately started to feel skeptical again. It wasn’t long until I realised she gave zero fucks, as she so subtly let us know, and she had decided she wasn’t going to go down without a fight. Cue the highly inappropriate “follow friday” recommendations. I don’t think she would have budged at all if it wasn’t for Candice publicly calling her out. Until then, in her mind it had just been another tit for tat feud with the 15 jealous bastard trolls. So she had her little hiatus off social media, where I’m sure she spent lots of time self reflecting and learning about why that joke was so offensive and has no place in society let alone on a family YouTube channel. She also managed to squeeze in her last free trip abroad before returning to social media which she was now referring to as a hobby. Her apology downplayed the joke and maintained her victim mentality, but lucky for her the sheep lapped it up. It didn’t take long for the gifts and deals to start rolling in again. The deals would eventually be taken away from her though by those 15 jealous bastard trolls. This would be the catalyst for a tearful trolls video that would temporarily revive her flatlining career. As I type all of this out, I’m not really sure what she thought would happen when she decided to become involved in the BLM movement by posting the black square and then deleting as soon as she could. I think all it really did was highlight how little she has learned in the last 12 months and by deleting her profile, she has shown how little she wants to learn.

• Heart
Powerful stuff! And things like this is why I will never let rebecca tell people it was because of trolls that shut her down. And although I’m not on the dole lordcks which I take is short for lord head all anyone ever wanted was a heartfelt “sorry”. Sorry for DLP, the KKK joke and many other things but they just couldn’t do it could they! No one ever wanted her to be out of business I certainly didn’t in fact I’ve never complained to any brand she’s worked with as I believe in karma and I knew if she didn’t right the wrongs then it would come back round at some point and unfortunately this time seems to be the time. Slow and steady wins the race I always say. But they cannot be let off with making jokes like that I’m sorry they can’t. If we tolerate behaviour like this then our children and their children and so on will think it’s right to act like a racist head to get a laugh.
Oh don't 😥 this is what makes my heart sink. A grown man calling out for his mama (who died a few years earlier), imagine being so scared you call out for someone who has already passed. Rebecca's behaviour has been discpicable and racist. I know she'll come crawling back out at some point because she's addicted, but gosh I wish she would stay away forever and live her boring privileged existence in silence.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just shows how ignorant and privileged they are that they have, during a time like this, made such a fuss about her when people are going through real hell.

Reactions: 14
Maaaaate 🤦🏼‍♀️This “low life over weight scum who has nothing better in their life” has just returned from a 3am start in a temporary job whilst my business is on hold due to covid. I’ve now cleaned my house and will shortly do the school run before the ironing etc. This is while I “solo parent” as my husband is also out at a 12hr shift in his temporary job. Doing what we’ve got to do to keep things going. Not fat, not lazy, not stupid. Hard working, knackered, and glad that someone is finally reaping what they sow.
Glad you ok. I agree most families now are dealing with a new normal.
Mine juggles opposite shifts to my husband.
Husband earning less money .
Day time in home schooling by kids and cleaning.
Husband returns home 5 30 I leave and get back at 11. 30pm.
I have taken on a temporary job to keep us afloat as covid 19 having massive impact on our finances like may other freinds.
We luckier than post so far but have tough few months ahead.
It's highly unlikely secondary schools return in sept so even if primary age do return at best part time I have mood teenager and toddler.
We lucky so far we all well and no one we know freinds or family have got ubwell.
I'm not saying the pandemics not hard I'm shattered most days but 2020 is tough year everyone hence why this approach might not work this time .

They honestly have no idea

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is all so depressingly predictable. Rebecca and Lee are running a BUSINESS. No loyalty to her 100K plus followers who have got her where she is today, no apology, no platform for discussion, no nothing. It’s all a clever manipulation of her sheep, get them to ask where she is, get the sympathy vote, get followers over on Lee’s page, keep you tube going for the revenue, I’d have thought so much more of her if she’d opened up a forum for discussion on how we all can do better in our daily lives, so immature.
I agree on this... and also has he always had the YouTube linked on his bio on insta I don’t remember it being there before... 🤔

Reactions: 1
What 30+ year old man starts a post with 'Hey Guys' and doesn't proof read / spell check a post, has a moan about a 'tough old year' but explains Rebeccas withdrawal as 'some time away'.

READ THE ROOM and quit pulling the woe is me narcissistic victim card. The wording of their own posts just emphasises the fact that those apologies Rebecca posted were written for her by someone experienced in media and damage limitation.

Aberneccesities have been helping at least one Mum a day recently who has had to flee domestic abuse with her children, leaving home with just what she stood up in. They had the courage to flee not knowing what lies ahead but knowing it cannot be worse than what they face every day, and they are protecting their children.

110 people in Aberdeen have died of Covid and 111 in Aberdeenshire - some of those will be in Banchory. 221 families grieving and unable to be together for funerals and support.

Jobs are being lost, not just one wage earner in the family but both wage earners in the same household with no visible light at the end of the tunnel yet.

Children have been in lockdown for over 20 weeks in households where there is prevalent abuse and often no hot food to eat.

Foodbanks are under greater pressure than they have ever been.

The local funeral directors are not only dealing with COVID but a significant increase in suicides.

All the above are tough, tragic and heartbreaking.

And you have the audacity to say you have had a 'tough old year' whilst being in full employment offshore, new bikes for the whole family and able to take exercise more than once every day in one of the most tranquil areas of Banchory during lockdown with family support just round the corner. You have food on the table, new clothes to aff-link and a large garden for the children to play on their trampoline and swings and each girl heads off to their own bedroom at night having had access to television, tablets and toys.

If you feel you have had a tough old year then it is purely of your own doing and by making that statement it just re-enforces how completely out of touch you are with reality and devoid of empathy.

Just in case you feed back to your fan base I am neither on the dole or overweight (teeny tiny size 6-8 actually and owner of successful business) but..
If I was on the dole, my opinion is till valid.
If I am overweigh my opinion is still valid.

There is a simple descriptive term which in my opinion applies to both directors of Mrs Meldrum Limited and one they both need to address if they wish to flourish.
Bigot - a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.
Brilliantly written, as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does it make anyone else feel a little sick to
imagine her sitting there this morning typing that out on lees page... “it’s been a tough old year...” 🤮 can just imagine her with her hot cuppa, eating her cereal while looking at herself in the mirror 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Kate Murnane has commented on Lee’s post, was she not one of the instamums partaking in mockery of MrsM on the mummy retreat?

Reactions: 4
Theses influencers are all the same, all me, me, me, look at what I have, just constantly showing off, see how pristine my white and grey house looks, their show homes are all the same inside, if one does one thing, they all follow.

I would hate to be like this.

• Heart
Sorry guyzz but I'm beginning to think that what ever Rebecca does she will get tit for.
Tattle said Mrs M should delete her Instagram, quit youtube & keep her life private, she didn't for ages and she got tit for it.
Now rebs deleted her social media tattle says she's selfish and wrong for just leaving her sheep without an explanation.

Whatever she does shes doomed.

Reactions: 7
Huh????? Has lamby made it to the House of Commons? 😂
This makes me see red 😂 It’s not this ‘vile website’ that’s caused Mrs M’s downfall - she’s done that all herself by including racist content on her social media channels (more than once!), not realising/accepting her mistake and learning from it, and generally just being a really sh*tty businesswoman!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.