Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if you were on the dole and overweight. Does that make you any less of a person? NO
I am the same person whether overweight, slim or somewhere in between.

One thing I do know, I was treated differently by others when I was overweight, named called and fat shamed, by other family members, some so called friends and strangers, I lost the weight and have kept it off for many years now.

It’s not right, but it is how some people are in real life, including Rebecca‘s sheep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
strange that Pat was up at 8:30 to do the post on his grid too, given he had done a full night shift 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s had a tough year? Oh sod off Lee!
Both me and my other half have lost our jobs because of covid, my mother has had it, she nearly died, I’m in mass amount of debt and having to use food banks to feed my children. I’m one more disaster away from wanting to just disappear. I don’t think they will ever truly understand actual hardships or what it is to go through pain and suffering. I hope this is a big wake up call for them.
I am so sad to read this. I hope your Mum makes a full recovery and that you can soon see her again. Don't let the thought of a disaster make you want to disappear, you are worth far more than that. It is going to be a slow road to normality but you can do it and don't be scared to reach out to community organisations for help support and advice.
Hang on, check in here and let us know how you are doing xx
Sending a virtual hug from one tattle bastard to another.

• Heart
I am the same person whether overweight, slim or somewhere in between.

One thing I do know, I was treated differently by others when I was overweight, named called and fat shamed, by other family members, some so called friends and strangers, I lost the weight and have kept it off for many years now.

It’s not right, but it is how some people are in real life, including Rebecca‘s sheep.
No it’s not right. I can’t stand people fat shaming. Says a lot about them to be honest

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What 30+ year old man starts a post with 'Hey Guys'and doesn't proof read / spell check a post and has a moan about a 'tough old year' but explains Rebeccas withdrawal as 'some time away'

READ THE ROOM and quit pulling the woe is me narcissistic victim card. The wording of their own posts just emphasises the facts that those apologies that Rebecca posted were written for her by someone experienced in media and damage limitation.

Aberneccesities have been helping at least one Mum a day recently who has had to flee domestic abuse with her children, leaving home with just what she stood up in, they had the courage to flee not knowing what lies ahead but knowing it cannot be worse than what they face every day and they are protecting their children.

110 people in Aberdeen have died of Covid and 111 in Aberdeenshire - some of those will be in Banchory, 221 families grieving and unable to be together for funerals and support.

Jobs are being lost, not just one wage earner in the family but both wage earners in the same household with no visible light at the end of the tunnel yet.

Children have been in lockdown in households where there is prevalent abuse and no hot food to eat.

Foodbanks are under greater pressure than they have ever been.

The local funeral directors are not only dealing with COVID but a significant increase in suicides.

All the above are tough, tragic and heartbreaking

And you have the audacity to say you have had a 'tough old year' whilst being in full employment offshore, new bikes for the whole family and able to take exercise more than once every day in one of the most tranquil areas of Banchory during lockdown with family support just round the corner. You have food on the table, new clothes to aff-link and a large garden for the children to play on their trampoline and swings and each girl heads off to their own bedroom at night having had access to television, tablets and toys.

If you feel you have had a tough old year then it is purely of your own doing and by making that statement it just re-enforces how completely out of touch you are with reality and devoid of empathy.

Just in case you feed back to your fan base I am neither on the dole or overweight (teeny tiny size 6-8 actually and owner of successful business) but..
If I was on the dole, my opinion is till valid.
If I am overweigh my opinion is still valid.

There is a simple descriptive term which in my opinion applies to both directors of Mrs Meldrum Limited and one they both need to address if they wish to flourish.
Bigot - a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.
@G&TGal you always comment so eloquently ❤ I really enjoy reading your posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's a classic shelter until the storm passes move. "Some time away" says it all. Nothing will change judging by the comments on Lees (sorry Rebecca's) post as no one seems to grasp the concept of what's gone wrong.

• Heart
What 30+ year old man starts a post with 'Hey Guys'and doesn't proof read / spell check a post and has a moan about a 'tough old year' but explains Rebeccas withdrawal as 'some time away'

READ THE ROOM and quit pulling the woe is me narcissistic victim card. The wording of their own posts just emphasises the facts that those apologies that Rebecca posted were written for her by someone experienced in media and damage limitation.

Aberneccesities have been helping at least one Mum a day recently who has had to flee domestic abuse with her children, leaving home with just what she stood up in, they had the courage to flee not knowing what lies ahead but knowing it cannot be worse than what they face every day and they are protecting their children.

110 people in Aberdeen have died of Covid and 111 in Aberdeenshire - some of those will be in Banchory, 221 families grieving and unable to be together for funerals and support.

Jobs are being lost, not just one wage earner in the family but both wage earners in the same household with no visible light at the end of the tunnel yet.

Children have been in lockdown in households where there is prevalent abuse and no hot food to eat.

Foodbanks are under greater pressure than they have ever been.

The local funeral directors are not only dealing with COVID but a significant increase in suicides.

All the above are tough, tragic and heartbreaking

And you have the audacity to say you have had a 'tough old year' whilst being in full employment offshore, new bikes for the whole family and able to take exercise more than once every day in one of the most tranquil areas of Banchory during lockdown with family support just round the corner. You have food on the table, new clothes to aff-link and a large garden for the children to play on their trampoline and swings and each girl heads off to their own bedroom at night having had access to television, tablets and toys.

If you feel you have had a tough old year then it is purely of your own doing and by making that statement it just re-enforces how completely out of touch you are with reality and devoid of empathy.

Just in case you feed back to your fan base I am neither on the dole or overweight (teeny tiny size 6-8 actually and owner of successful business) but..
If I was on the dole, my opinion is till valid.
If I am overweigh my opinion is still valid.

There is a simple descriptive term which in my opinion applies to both directors of Mrs Meldrum Limited and one they both need to address if they wish to flourish.
Bigot - a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.
👏👏👏👏👏👏😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just wish everyone on Lee’s post could read what G&TGal has just written. This would open their eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@G&TGal take a bow!!! 👏🏼 How I wish this could be posted on his post.

They would probably respond with ‘we all have different issues in life, we can only share our experiences’ 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@G&TGal take a bow!!! 👏🏼 How I wish this could be posted on his post.

They would probably respond with ‘we all have different issues in life, we can only share our experiences’ 🙄
Yes we have all got issues in life. But to be able to relate to those worse off speaks a thousand words. What I don’t like either is that Lee and Rebecca tell a story to an audience of over 100,000 They try and succeed with some to manipulate the audience into their own version of events. It’s never been a two way street.

Reactions: 7
Yes we have all got issues in life. But to be able to relate to those worse off speaks a thousand words. What I don’t like either is that Lee and Rebecca tell a story to an audience of over 100,000 They try and succeed with some to manipulate the audience into their own version of events. It’s never been a two way street.
its Rebecca’s get out jail free card, really shows how she has no empathy and no interest in expanding her horizons.

Reactions: 5
Been lurking here for a while now. In the last year I won’t lie I’ve followed Mrs M and defended her. I thought her apology last year was enough and I continued supporting her (if it had been her that said that ‘joke’ she’d have been blocked straight away). However, after a year of trying to defend her and waiting for her to right her wrongs I don’t think I can anymore after these past few days, it’s taken me a while but my eyes are truly opened now to what kind of person she is and the deletion of her black square was the final straw for me. Now I’m annoyed at myself for wasting my energy for her over the last year! 🤦‍♀️
Can I ask a genuine question please? What made you so invested that you wanted to defend her? I ask as I don’t follow her but have watched a couple of their vlogs recently just to see if I can work out what’s others see and I’m missing??

Reactions: 3
I wonder if, when she takes time away from Instagram, does she still film the girls etc? I wonder if they also get a sense of worth from being filmed and if that suddenly stops, they must question it surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What’s that old saying. If you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen? (The one you begged to be gifted that never ever will materialise now)That’s right Rebecca toddle off with your tail between your digitally enhanced thigh gap, and go hang your head in shame, only come back if you can handle differing opinions. Until then sit on your kindly gifted sofa with your hot cup of tea in murder mansion, watching your overgrown puppy bite your smallest child and all the while pointing the finger at everyone else bar yourself because of your downfall.

All of this couldn’t have happened to a nicer person. I think the last word I’m looking for is KARMA. and a full stop to that x

• Heart
Maaaaate 🤦🏼‍♀️This “low life over weight scum who has nothing better in their life” has just returned from a 3am start in a temporary job whilst my business is on hold due to covid. I’ve now cleaned my house and will shortly do the school run before the ironing etc. This is while I “solo parent” as my husband is also out at a 12hr shift in his temporary job. Doing what we’ve got to do to keep things going. Not fat, not lazy, not stupid. Hard working, knackered, and glad that someone is finally reaping what they sow.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder if he actually went - oil companies are testing employees before they leave for covid 19 and putting them up in a hotel near the airport until negative results come in. Meaning when this all erupted he would have still been on shore waiting for results!! X
Not sure all are...my mates hubby was straight to heliport from home and home from heliport last trip that was a week or so ago he got home...

Reactions: 4
All those comments on his Sharpys post just show how strong oppression and white privilege is. Company’s don’t drop someone who make them money because of ‘Trolls’ they drop them because of a number of mistakes and bad responses - good riddance

Reactions: 13
Quite surprised Rebecca Lamb has commented showing support 🙈 Surely most influencers would want to stay the hell away from this. If they are her real friends they would pick up the phone and call her to see if she was ok. Not post on her husbands Instagram
Yeah but shes as thick as pig tit isn't she!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.