Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched their videos on ages since lockdown I just haven't had time or the inclination. I don't enjoy their repetative content.

At the start Lee said he's cycling 20miles to bolster then got later reb says they can't travel more than 5miles and every family has to do lockdown rules in their own way.

More trying sell affiliate link clothes for h&m.
2 salmon fillets for the 5 if them I spotted something's never change.

I do hope in future the girls know if mum wants a cuddle in bed it's because she wants to that it's a private moment not just to be filmed.

I don't think she's feeling fair to her fans flouncung like this.
Have the fans gone into panic mode on his Insta I blocked him.
I think they must still have Bertie she seems more attached to him than the rest of the family her mum just walks and bandits him.
I still get shocked how massive he is.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The worst thing about all of this is that everything about her and the actions of Mrs Meldrum Ltd will remain on the World Wide Web forever. The kids will be able to digest it all as they grow up, which is a real shame in my opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What a bleeping cop out, lee has posted on his insta
What's he said. Honestly the pair off them thrive on the drama and attention seeking.
Has the anxiety returned. Ditch the h&m and get a Boden order in quick.
Is it because fe on Insta has been a meanie.

Reactions: 5
She s like a cross between a bad smell and the Terminator... I have a sick feeling she s doing this weirdly for attention and she will be back with more sobbing, attention seeking shite spewing.😵😡
Definitely for attention as Susie Verril has just stolen the racist crown a and all the drama from her 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’ll be back soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The insta post is a joke, look at her get all the sympathy about those nasty trolls getting. They’ve failed to explain the reason why this has all happened!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.