Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been in sm for a few days and look what I’ve missed!! What on Earth has she done now that’s led to her deleting her ig account?? I’ve read through the posts but am still none the wiser....

Reactions: 1
Well we can only assume none of them were posting Black lives matter! They need to educate themselves as to why people are rightly upset with Rebecca. We are called Trolls for what? Calling her out on her racist jokes and attitude? So that’s Okay and we are the bad ones?? Okay huns!
Yep. It’s been turned around to blame the trolls as per usual. She or lee needs to come on and tell the sheep why it happened. They are so blinded by her usual rubbish of cry wolf

Reactions: 5
i think the word lynching was used because one of Reb’s followers messaged FQ saying she was lynching Reb, I doubt any harm was intended
Doesn’t matter. It’s inappropriate and insensitive to repeat it just because someone else did. I’ll probably get a warning or such for commenting on what someone else says but with what’s going on in the media and real peoples lives I’ll take the hit to say it isn’t ok to use language like that here. I find it offensive.

Reactions: 14
You don't need to defend the person who used the word The context doesn't support that theory. I'm not wanting to make someone feel bad just telling them not to use that word.
See this is the thing, it about education and learning and growing. Rebecca should have straight away apologised for that joke and then opened up a conversation. I am learning more, trying to be better, I thought my knowledge was pretty good but its not. If I ever said/say anything that wasn’t right I’d be glad to have it pointed out, to acknowledge it, to teach myself to be better.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yep. It’s been turned around to blame the trolls as per usual. She or lee needs to come on and tell the sheep why it happened. They are so blinded by her usual rubbish of cry wolf
They will never do this. This is a tactic to gain more engagement. Leaving only his IG up so everyone needs to go there and when she makes her dramatic come back of self Care and slow days and blaming all these bad trolls she will be in her element. Now and then. She is off her head but she knows how to game play

Reactions: 11
Will be interesting to see what all her other chummy influencer's think of her deleting her account. Will they stick up for her and blame trolls or will they stay silent?

Reactions: 8
I dont think she has fully deleted her account as it still comes up on my search bar but with no posts to show. It still says she has 6000+ photos etc so my thought is that she has just deactivated until she thinks this storm blows over. She will be back 100%.

Reactions: 18
Imagine being away working 12 hour shifts for 3 weeks and having to deal with the shite your wife has caused?!

this is the best thing for their family her coming offline. She needs to focus on her children and herself as a mum. The money is irrelevant, I’m not sticking up for her but she must be stressed to kingdom come with everything that’s gone on, but ultimately it’s her own doing.

Reactions: 15
Will be interesting to see what all her other chummy influencer's think of her deleting her account. Will they stick up for her and blame trolls or will they stay silent?
Rebecca lamb has left a comment sucking up Rebecca's arse so shes cemented her place as 'complete twit' in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine being away working 12 hour shifts for 3 weeks and having to deal with the shite your wife has caused?!

this is the best thing for their family her coming offline. She needs to focus on her children and herself as a mum. The money is irrelevant, I’m not sticking up for her but she must be stressed to kingdom come with everything that’s gone on, but ultimately it’s her own doing.
What has she done now??

Reactions: 2
That's the statement she should have put on her own... Yet she unpublished her account instead? Something fishy, hiding from something. 🙄

Reactions: 11
How could they so spectacularly cock up the announcement. She has lost Tropic because of historical racism on her part. Yet again, they have made this about her being the victim. Why do they always get it so wrong? 🤦🏼‍♀️ The LAST thing they need is to be seen to be garnering sympathy.

Reactions: 9
But she’s still not bloody owning what she’s done! This is rubbish. The whole ‘it’s been a tough year for all of us’. No. For lots of us it has. I haven’t seen my parents for 3 months and won’t for longer still. My kids miss their grandparents. I’m a teacher and nervous about exposure. My kids are back At school and I’m worried about them. She’s at home, seeing her family daily. Her kids are with her. Her life hasn’t really changed.

Not diminishing that this time is worrying for everyone, and my situation is better than many peoples. I’m lucky really. But her main issue is that she yet again shown her racist true self, but won’t accept that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.