Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice the comment on Burrrrrrrrrtays’s insta asking where he is is gone? He’s probably gone to join his Guinea Pig friends...fads don’t last long for Grabby, especially ones you actually have to spend money on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They will never do this. This is a tactic to gain more engagement. Leaving only his IG up so everyone needs to go there and when she makes her dramatic come back of self Care and slow days and blaming all these bad trolls she will be in her element. Now and then. She is off her head but she knows how to game play
Surely but surely more people will see through this usual routine that she does when her backs against the wall.

Her content has given us a lot of threads 😂
Yes her viewers would be best reading here for content

Reactions: 5
These 2 never learn. She’ll be back, Lees wording confirmed it. Another post getting sympathy and ignoring their own faults.

Lets face it, liftgate should’ve been bigger than it was. It was the beginning of her end but she’s still got ads, aswell as on Lee & Berties pages and lots of freebies. She has continued to make mistake after mistake, including racist ones!
Now racism is at the forefront of the media, social media & should be on everyone’s minds. She posted that fingers up on purpose, was called out and again can’t deal with the repercussions.

A teeny tiny part of me feels sorry for her because it’s like watching a car crash but it’s all her own doing.
I just feel sorry for her poor girls. Imagine the mood she’s in, and without having to film what interaction will they get now?? Very sad state of affairs when you look at the happy wee family they were at the start.

Reactions: 9
I can’t see Rebecca lambs comment? But then that might be good as she gives me a headache

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, she should have put a post on her own page before de activating. No respect for the people who got her so far. Typical narcissist.

I agree re the term lynching. I liked the comment then realised that teRm is so inappropriate. I agree with the point that she wants FQ to be blamed and her followers to turn on the trolls/bullying cry but lynching is unacceptable.

• Sad
Surely but surely more people will see through this usual routine that she does when her backs against the wall
thats the things. No they probably won’t otherwise they wouldn’t be commenting in that way. I know they think it’s been trolls that have caused this. Yes some people here have picked everything she does apart and I understand why. But a lot of us it is the big issues that cause us concern.
but a lot of these people think it is just this one “middle finger” issue that is why everyone’s jumped on her and she’s left. They don’t see or remember the constant racist rows she has brought onto herself or lying about what she does with donating to charities, the Disneyland Paris lies and the fact she has been breaking lockdown rules everyday with friends and family around all
The time and helping out. She is a pretty girl, her kids are gorgeous and she had a lovely home. It’s easy to see why people were drawn to her and are unable to see past that. She never engages with followers and yet they still back her up. Power of social media

Reactions: 11
Honestly I don’t think they will ever take responsibility for their actions. On his posts it clearly shows everyone thinks trolls and bullies are too blame. There is nothing to say that Rebecca has made a mistake, I’m so infuriated that they continue to never take the blame for their actions it’s always someone else. No one is telling her followers that it’s nothing to do with trolls and bullies. No one asked Rebecca to post what she did!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
thats the things. No they probably won’t otherwise they wouldn’t be commenting in that way. I know they think it’s been trolls that have caused this. Yes some people here have picked everything she does apart and I understand why. But a lot of us it is the big issues that cause us concern.
but a lot of these people think it is just this one “middle finger” issue that is why everyone’s jumped on her and she’s left. They don’t see or remember the constant racist rows she has brought onto herself or lying about what she does with donating to charities, the Disneyland Paris lies and the fact she has been breaking lockdown rules everyday with friends and family around all
The time and helping out. She is a pretty girl, her kids are gorgeous and she had a lovely home. It’s easy to see why people were drawn to her and are unable to see past that. She never engages with followers and yet they still back her up. Power of social media
That’s why I find her platform is geared to those with no common sense of depth to them Sorry to have to say that but it’s true. It’s all lies and fake distorted photos all for the gram. Shows what society thinks is acceptable. Bigger issues are not on the radar of a lot of people. They don’t want to think about those things

• Heart
My first thought is that without social media as an outlet. She’ll be horrendous to live with. Hopefully mummy Cannon comes round for the girls with Pat away. I just think life will be hell with mummy unable to cope without the attention and may take it out on the girls.

Hi sorry... I have been ill for a couple of weeks ... can someone quickly enlighten me of what happened?
Did she make a racist comment ?
I haven’t got a clue. Just read her husband post that she has left Ig
Thank you
I would like to know too? Whats happened?

I’m going to miss these threads, unless we start a Mr Meldrum one . What am I saying she’ll be back, curiosity killed the cat!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has left because she can't make money from it anymore. Plain and simple.

This was never about loving making content or interacting with her followers it was all about the dolla.

She shouldn't come back. She wasn't very good at her job and didn't learn from her mistakes. I hope she learns to enjoy living a simpler, less materialistic life and I am really happy that her girls will no longer have a camera stuck in their faces anymore.

Only thing I will miss is interacting with you 15 bastards.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Yep. It’s been turned around to blame the trolls as per usual. She or lee needs to come on and tell the sheep why it happened. They are so blinded by her usual rubbish of cry wolf
What were the racist jokes? I missed that. Shocking she has never mentioned anything tbh

Reactions: 1
Well...good luck selling marshamallow mansion in this current economy! Unless they have some serious savings (which is doubtful given the lack of redecoration) she is going to have to figure out a way of earning some cash. He will be on a decent salary but surely not marshmallow sized?

There will also now be an influx of new members asking what has happened🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Well whenever she decides to make a reappearance it better begin with a decent apology.

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel annoyed that she has done this tbh she’s tried to put all the focus back on to her at a time when there is more important issues in the world. She knew deleting everything would cause drama and get her attention, why not just leave the accounts as they were and just not go on them for now! We all know she’s still there scrolling be it using lees page or another hidden one! She wanted all the comments of love and support to make herself feel better as per usual. NOW IS NOT THE TIME!!!!!! She’s done wrong, own it like the adult you are! Like many others have said if it were in any other workplace there would be no second chances, yet she’s had chance after chance, and as for people defending her, would they be so quick to defend a stranger who was being racist? I mean let’s face it as much as they all think and feel they know Rebecca she’s as much of a stranger to them as any other! They love and miss her and tell her she’s amazing, yet she didn’t even have the decency to give a proper apology and explain she was going, it shows she literally gives zero fucks even about people she so called loves so dearly that support and make her money! Open your eyes people!! You idolise her because she lives a life you think you’d want, open your eyes see past what she shows you, she’s fucked off without a second thought because it was the easy option for HER!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ooo the drama!

Neither of them have the intelligence to deal with the situation so it is easier to hide and come back in two weeks time, pretending nothing has happened and giving us an affiliate link to a pair of e bay leggings.

Reactions: 8
Lees post is all about inflating her bloody ego. It is always about them. Always. Trying to deflect from the real issues by playing the sympathy card.

She’s hard a hard year - eh she was telling us lockdown was great. I’ll save my sympathy for those that are suffering in these horrid times rather than for a spoilt brat who won’t apologise and stamps her feel when she does get her own way. No sympathy from me .

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.