Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something more has happened than we know. I think tropics must have dropped her and that has hit her financially. She will be seething.
She can't earn that much from tropic.
I reckon she's seen that Jessica avey commented about her racist video and said publicly that she didn't agree with it nor how it was handled etc. Reckon more than jess thinks the same and she knows it so feel she has no allies and reckon she's probably got a load of DMs the past week as a reminder of lift gate. Hundreds and she's just deleted everything because she can't handle it.
No friends and being reminded about your racist video every 5 minutes when she's on her own (and we all know she doesn't do well being on her own without Lee), enough to make her delete everything I think

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She can't earn that much from tropic.
I reckon she's seen that Jessica avey commented about her racist video and said publicly that she didn't agree with it nor how it was handled etc. Reckon more than jess thinks the same and she knows it so feel she has no allies and reckon she's probably got a load of DMs the past week as a reminder of lift gate. Hundreds and she's just deleted everything because she can't handle it.
No friends and being reminded about your racist video every 5 minutes when she's on her own (and we all know she doesn't do well being on her own without Lee), enough to make her delete everything I think
I must have missed the news about Jessica Avey, what did she post?

Reactions: 1
Ggggeeezo all go at marshmallow manor... what will happen now .... well you could always take over the flying high page 🤷‍♀️ could be like mod/fod start an interior page? Hide behind that ...mmm mummy's page ?
Oh to be a fly in the wall .. I hope the girls are okey and maybe just maybe get a more normal mummy back .

Reactions: 6
I also think she will be back. They have marshmallow mansion to pay for!! I do feel for her a bit that all this has imploded the minute lee has went offshore for 3 weeks. Im not saying its not deserved and also he can be as big a twunt as anyone...but...the soft part of me feels sorry he isnt here. Although, i would also be annoyed if he comes home early cos thats unfair to all the other off shore workers and their families😆. I am a mass of contradictions😂😂
Oh his 1st 3 week'er in years.....gosh its hard at best of times!!

Reactions: 5
I may be wrong, but in the past a ‘story’ has been deleted with no explanation probably in the hope that not too many people saw it and it is dismissed. The fact that a carefully worded statement was issued to apologise for the middle finger post shows that this single story could have had consequences far more damaging to her relationship with Whalar , Tropics and other collaborations than Rebecca could ever have imagined.

Rebeccas instagrams are essentially company accounts and Mrs Meldrum Limited is classed under ‘ Video Production Activites’ .They are expected to provide a professional service to the brands they collaborate with.

This was not two fingers about a fat face dress and nail polish or a No F**ks given about what she alleged was a background comment, this was a middle finger following calling out her deletion of blackout Tuesday post which was a global event following the brutal murder of a man by police, about recognising and opening discussion about deep seated racism in society ( my sincere apologies if I have not phrased that well)

This is not a local tit for tat petulant up yours post. That one story put up in my opinion in a fit of pique when Rebecca thought she was being oh so clever has required someone to step in and draft a three page story damage limitation apology as she was incapable of doing that herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I may be wrong, but in the past a ‘story’ has been deleted with no explanation probably in the hope that not too many people saw it and it is dismissed. The fact that a carefully worded statement was issued to apologise for the middle finger post shows that this single story could have had consequences far more damaging to her relationship with Whalar , Tropics and other collaborations than Rebecca could ever have imagined.

Rebeccas instagrams are essentially company accounts and Mrs Meldrum Limited is classed under ‘ Video Production Activites’ .They are expected to provide a professional service to the brands they collaborate with.

This was not two fingers about a fat face dress and nail polish or a No F**ks given about what she alleged was a background comment, this was a middle finger following calling out her deletion of blackout Tuesday post which was a global event following the brutal murder of a man by police, about recognising and opening discussion about deep seated racism in society ( my sincere apologies if I have not phrased that well)

This is not a local tit for tat petulant up yours post. That one story put up in my opinion in a fit of pique when Rebecca thought she was being oh so clever has required someone to step in and draft a three page story damage limitation apology as she was incapable of doing that herself.
And at that point surely for the life of me, I hoped that parents, friends, management all stepped into say that’s it rebecca, time to pull the plug. Game over. I’ve said for a few years now. She’s dangerous. uneducated and
both Lee and herself are so full of themselves it’s scary what they Do. Rebecca always wants to get the upper hand yet it fails miserably. Where’s the parents in this her mum and dad and Lees mum. Surely they must see it too. Though I’m pretty sure daddy cannon has his head screwed on about work and possibly has tried to help his scatty daughter. For her to come back from this I don’t know. You can only cry wolf so many times. Viewers will be oh gee it’s the same old same old story with her. It will be watered down everytime she tries to claw back from a major booboo. It will have no substance for each time this happens. She goes and she sulks for a while, planning her revenge on return to the few trolls on here who have supposedly ruined her life. She’s in a vicious circle that she can’t get out of now. More and more people catching on to what she’s doing and seeing through the crap she posts. She can only run and hide and delete and block for so long before the past catches up with her

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well, well, we’ll.... took me ages to catch up!
To be honest I think we seen this coming. Unfortunately for her tit sticks, and because she handled every situation she got her self in.. WRONG!! I doubt there's any coming back form this. My heart goes out to her girls, she’ll be a nightmare to live with. We all know how stroppy she is. They need to sell the murder mansion, Begs get a little job and live a normal life. They had a bloody good run. All the free tit and easy money they’ve had!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Have I been blocked? I can’t see anything on mind body hole or beggy’s page. :)
No, not blocked. She has deleted her profile. I haven’t looked for her Tropic one though.

I’ve never really thought about her Tropic stuff. I know that Other people do it on insta but how much money do these people make?

A few friends sell it and one of my closed friends did well out of Stella&Dot before they ceased trading.

Is it a massive earner?

No, not blocked. She has deleted her profile. I haven’t looked for her Tropic one though.

I’ve never really thought about her Tropic stuff. I know that Other people do it on insta but how much money do these people make?

A few friends sell it and one of my closed friends did well out of Stella&Dot before they ceased trading.

Is it a massive earner?
It is when you've got 106k followers so need to make no effort aside from constantly vigorously washing your face and 'accidentally' posting Tropics spam to your main account. Someone posted a tropics leaderboard on a previous thread where it seemed she had something like £34k sales in one month.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh Bec my lovely, I'm so so so sad to see you've deleted/privated accounts rather than face your problems head on. Sadly not everything can be buried in Lee's hole.
As someone mentioned earlier in the thread this is likely gaslighting loyal fans, to encourage sympathy and the usual spin blaming bastard trolls.

If someone genuinely felt bad for their actions they would accept the criticism, they would apologise and they would ride the storm to regain a little respect.
Not delete, not go quiet and not play around changing names, job descriptions and look desperate to hang on to their brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has beggy gone?? Can’t see any profiles. Has she been racist again ?
Yes she’s gone. She removed her black square and then put some words up on insta sort of an explanation as to why with a pic of someone giving the finger, and it kicked off from there

Reactions: 3
I hope she has gone. I hope this is the start of a simpler life for that family. I hope they love not living for the cameras.
I hope Reb starts to enjoy her children just for being them.
I hope she gets better, does better and becomes a better person.
I do think it’s right that she isn’t earning crazy money now. I don’t think she deserved to. Be a better person - be the good you want to see in this world. Reb was all consumed by money - learn from it, it doesn’t make you happy. Neither will a new dog or new kitchen. You have to be content with having a beautiful healthy family. You have to work hard if you want nice holidays and nice things.
Katie Ellison may not be everyone’s (sickly sweet) cup of tea but she is a good person, she has morals and genuinely cares. She deserves to influence people because she is a positive role model. That’s your downfall Reb. You were so negative - about everything - including your own beautiful children.
Use this to look at what you have not what you have lost. You have lost all the pressure now. Find yourself. Be happy. Lots of love, a tattle bastard x

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.