Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't doubt for one second that they are up to something.
No balls changed his insta from mrlmeldrum to leemeldrum a little while back and now she is social distancing herself from the Meldrum name altogether.
In the meantime they will be amusing themselves reading our theories.
It will all come out eventually and her stupidity will follow her no matter where she tries to hide.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do we think maybe she’s deleted her influencer page so she can still do tropics but say she’s not an influencer- that way the commission etc stays the same?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why is user not found in her Instagram. Has she taken it down? Sorry if this has been covered tonight already but just catching up

Do we think maybe she’s deleted her influencer page so she can still do tropics but say she’s not an influencer- that way the commission etc stays the same?
Ok this answers my question below. I didn’t know she deleted her page.

Reactions: 2
Jess Avery another tropics flogger changed her account to private yesterday. She also used the 'N' word in an Instagram unfunny joke post back in November of last year. I wonder if this is Tropics related?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I wonder if he actually went - oil companies are testing employees before they leave for covid 19 and putting them up in a hotel near the airport until negative results come in. Meaning when this all erupted he would have still been on shore waiting for results!! X
Didn't think hotels were open??

Reactions: 1
Jess Avery another tropics flogger changed her account to private yesterday. She also used the 'N' word in an Instagram unfunny joke post back in November of last year. I wonder if this is Tropics related?
It’s scary how many of them throw about casual racism daily

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This is by far the best thing I’ve read today, omgosh I’ve cried laughing 😂🤣😂🤣
That person is a comedy genius! Although possibly unintentionally.

And if I was Emily I’d do it 😂😂 Reb would implode.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If it is a rebranding plan then it’s a really bad one.
To delete your account right now when you should be open to some discussion and to take a little heat over past wrong doings. I don’t think any brand would be interested in touching that. You can’t just delete your account when you can’t be bothered and then come back and expect all the royalties.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For essential people some are 😊 my partner has been living in a hotel for 12 weeks ish as he works in the ICU and we have new babies. You have to stay in your room though.
So hard to be apart when new babies are involved. Congratulations and I hope you can both be back together enjoying your new family together very soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.