Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like pob lol ( showing my age lol dodgy 80s program lol)
Gosh are you from s4c land was pob exclusive to Wales.
He used blow his cheeks up and blow then write his name on the glass.
S4c had some fecked up programmes .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's done it before, disappeared then comes back as if nothing has happened.

Reactions: 8
Gosh are you from s4c land was pin exclusive to Wales.
He used blow his cheeks up and blow then write his name on the glass.
S4c had some fecked up programmes .
He was a filthy little tit lol
No no east anglia lol must have been on channel 4 I guess I think Sunday mornings maybe?

Reactions: 3
She’s constantly show as active in mind account so she’s up to something. She’s trying to get all the influencers on her side, she’s playing the woe is me I’ve had to delete my account because of trolls

Reactions: 11
She’s constantly show as active in mind account so she’s up to something. She’s trying to get all the influencers on her side, she’s playing the woe is me I’ve had to delete my account because of trolls
What decent influencer would back her up 🤔

Reactions: 7
He was a filthy little tit lol
No no east anglia lol must have been on channel 4 I guess I think Sunday mornings maybe?
Ahh we could never get channel 4 mountains got in the way.
Mam was too tight for sky and we only got s4c in Welsh language.
But most sooth Wales dident speak Welsh so we used watch a lot of Welsh speaking kids programmes .
Pob was rather bloated.
Much preferred the raccoons. Sharkie and George. The original Alvin and the chip munks, duck tales, danger mouse.

Did any infleunecrs even follow 2nd account?

Reactions: 4
I think she is stropping as usual she will be back like the proverbial bad penny , she is addicted she also still wants the freebies she may not be getting Ads but in the last few months she has got lots of freebies she is not going to give that up she has done this before many times it’s pretty much her go to Mrs Hinch does the same She knows going quiet gets people curious so when she returns she is guaranteed lots of engagement and it is the perfect opportunity to roll out her trolls/bullies jealous bitter bastard routine which will again get lots of engagement and then it will be business as usual I could be wrong but I don’t think so , like most of you it’s the bairns I feel for hopefully nanna is about poor Bertie something not quite right there he didn’t bring her what she thought she would get and the last time we saw him he was in a sorry state but whatever is going on we will get the edited version at some point !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she is stropping as usual she will be back like the proverbial bad penny , she is addicted she also still wants the freebies she may not be getting Ads but in the last few months she has got lots of freebies she is not going to give that up she has done this before many times it’s pretty much her go to Mrs Hinch does the same She knows going quiet gets people curious so when she returns she is guaranteed lots of engagement and it is the perfect opportunity to roll out her trolls/bullies jealous bitter bastard routine which will again get lots of engagement and then it will be business as usual I could be wrong but I don’t think so , like most of you it’s the bairns I feel for hopefully nanna is about poor Bertie something not quite right there he didn’t bring her what she thought she would get and the last time we saw him he was in a sorry state but whatever is going on we will get the edited version at some point !
Why's everyone convinced bertay boy is gone.
His absence on cycle rides?

Says a lot about a person if strangers are more concerned about guinea pigs and a dog. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Something more has happened than we know. I think tropics must have dropped her and that has hit her financially. She will be seething.

Reactions: 4
Thank you so much @G&TGal and @Fathead ❤ it is very weird and really heartbreaking for us. But I do feel ready to take on the world now I've looked after baby twins on my own for so long 😁 running on god knows what!

And Mrs Meldrums page is gone!! Lees isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s so bitter, resentful and angry about how things are for her now and Lee going back offshore; she blames “trolls” but she really should just look in the mirror.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.