Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She s like a cross between a bad smell and the Terminator... I have a sick feeling she s doing this weirdly for attention and she will be back with more sobbing, attention seeking shite spewing.😵😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
She’ll be bleeping seething 😤
And all hell breaking loose in the marshmallow mansion of dreams
😂👌🏼💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rebecca
If you read here, this is not the end of the world.
It is a change.
Your family will benefit from time off your main page.
Exercise. Drink plenty of water (this is not the time to go back on the booze). Engage with your girls. Get interested in what they are interested in.
This will be ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Looks like she’s gone or I’m blocked dunno why or how as I don’t engage
I’ve got the same. 20 mins ago she was there as I noticed the change to her bio then I’ve just looked now and I’ve got the user not found. I’ve got another insta account which I searched from and I can’t find mrs m at all so wondering if she’s completely gone?

Reactions: 4
Damn, you guys! How will I get through a quiet nightshift now? Spend most of it reading through this and now she has gone....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I really hope, for her sake and that of her children, that she’s decided enough is enough. The Meldrum circus has gone on long enough and it’s only damaging them now. I hope they leave social media behind and live a more peaceful life out of the public eye

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I do wonder if the press has got a hold of this both beggy and susie verrill have deleted there accounts tonight . If so she will never come back from this . I feel so sorry for those girls

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Lee will get back on the grid advertising bloody chocolate etc.She will be back get your backside... She s a narcissist who cannot live without social media influencing tit... It's all she s ever dobe... Get a normal jo??? Her??? Never. Anyone access Scummumumy cannon on insta... What is she horseandhound???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
All she will be bothered about is losing money and her dream of earnin a million " to make lifes little worries go away"😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Bertie page still there and posted 4 days ago for those worried about him. 🦮

She'll relaunch as Bex Cannon. 🙄

Lee won't be allowed insta if she's not got it. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😳 what the heck?!

to be honest, this sums her up / just thinking about herself - how will her sheep cope??? How will they survive without her aff link for her leggings?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.