Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “mind body I’m a complete bleeping hole” doesn’t reference tropics any more....... 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Even although Tropics technically didn’t employ her, it looks like she has finally been shown what happens in the real world when you make racist remarks

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s going to have address this to her client base and explain why and that she understands why this has happened. maybe she will think about what she posts going forward......unfortunately It’s hard to believe her now so I don’t think she will ever apologise for anything.

Reactions: 14
She s still there if you go to place an online order and choose your ambassador her name comes up! X

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Tropic are also no longer following her ... 🙊
Even although Tropics technically didn’t employ her, it looks like she has finally been shown what happens in the real world when you make racist remarks
Exactly this. I hope tropics have dropped her as an ambassador. She was arrogant to think she was invincible. Her racist remarks have caught up with her and so they bloody well should.

Reactions: 6
Welcome!
She called us bastards but I've seen more care, compassion and respect on this thread than I've ever seen with Rebecca.
We're good bastards.
Thank you! Yes I remember, I believed her when she called you all bastards like a mug. Thank god I learned my lesson, I’m now one of the bastards!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Been lurking here for a while now. In the last year I won’t lie I’ve followed Mrs M and defended her. I thought her apology last year was enough and I continued supporting her (if it had been her that said that ‘joke’ she’d have been blocked straight away). However, after a year of trying to defend her and waiting for her to right her wrongs I don’t think I can anymore after these past few days, it’s taken me a while but my eyes are truly opened now to what kind of person she is and the deletion of her black square was the final straw for me. Now I’m annoyed at myself for wasting my energy for her over the last year! 🤦‍♀️
Be kind to yourself. We were all sucked in at one point. I came over to tattle expecting to be outraged and instead had my eyes well and truly opened. We all understand x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t think Tropic have dropped her but I do think she has been told not to advertise through her social media platforms maybe?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.