Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will watch Whalar stars page with c!ients with interest!!! They represent influencers... If she s no longer doing it there's nothing to be her management for!

Reactions: 3
We will all get the blame for this, it will be our fault if it has gone tits up.

I feel for the girls...and Bertie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She 'll have them round mummys all the time do she can have self care time!!!! Do we care if we get the blame... It's her own actions... All we 've done us highlight all her own actions and words. We 're just messengers she s the culprit/ guilty nasty person.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lee still has his IG, so does Bertie and she has her mind body hole one... so she’s not gone she’s just deleted the one with all the issues attached to it! Bet she edits the name of her mind body to remove all traces of Mrs Meldrum .......

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Hey Rebecca. If you read here, I’ve been critical of your page and lack of interaction with followers, fibs, being overly defensive and quick to block etc when these people are literally putting money in your bank.(edited to add, kkk gate was abismal)
However things will get better for you. The influencing went wrong so this is the time to enjoy your family, dog and all the good things around you. No more camera following your girls. It’s all going to be ok. Take this time to ditch the old life of YouTube and opening up your life to strangers. Hunker down and just enjoy a quie, drama free life.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Lee still has his IG, so does Bertie and she has her mind body hole one... so she’s not gone she’s just deleted the one with all the issues attached to it! Bet she edits the name of her mind body to remove all traces of Mrs Meldrum .......
Don't forget the pre loved not washed clothing one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What parties in an effing pandemic??? And she has no local friends/ network except lees female in laws!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not so much as a goodbye or explanation to the followers she relied on so much for her income. Bit rude really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
All she 'll have to do on her phone is read on here!! Wonder if Safiyah will ask why she s not taking photos and filming them. What about the tiktok?? So she just got rid of her surname... The tainted surname.

Last edited:
I’ve been following this chat for months but never actually posted. I was a few years above Rebecca at school and was always a little staggered she made a ‘career’ out of this. I am pleased to see that actions do actually have consequences!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
We can but hope... Will be painful for the girls now with her grumpyness cos that's her whole life... But if it could be long term much better for them. Cynic that I am... She 'll be back say autumnish.

• Sad

Yel

I hope she's well, turning your personal life and your children's life into a commodity must be an awful way to live your life and put a huge strain on relationships. Living a private and drama free life must be better for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have a feeling though that maybe she has been told by whalar or tropic to go quiet for a little while and hope it all blows over maybe....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.