Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Tropic have dropped her but I do think she has been told not to advertise through her social media platforms maybe?
Even if that’s the case, it’s done anyway. If she can’t piggy back tropics into her own established social media following then she’s screwed - she would have to start at ground level and build a following organically with tropics (yknow, like everyone else!!) she’s not going to do that - too much like hard work!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Changes to the Tropic site or to Whalar for example won’t just happen instantly, so she probably will still appear on there for a couple of days. Either way, she’s going to have to address it one way or another.

Even if that’s the case, it’s done anyway. If she can’t piggy back tropics into her own established social media following then she’s screwed - she would have to start at ground level and build a following organically with tropics (yknow, like everyone else!!) she’s not going to do that - too much like hard work!!!
that’s what I said Betty on the last thread. She’s too self entitled to think she should have to start at the bottom and actually do some work for sales instead of just flogging to adoring sheep... she’s bone idle and lazy, doesn’t want to meet new people so that ain’t gonna happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is the culmination of what happens when you pamper and pander to your children well into adulthood and when they never learn about the real world because they live in a bubble , until a point. some may do well through sheer luck, right place right time, but zero hard work. Someone else said it the other day and I loved it as it’s something I’ve always been told and believe in, by my family that is ,not from some self help insta mum book or pretty quoted screen shot with petals on it ... be careful who you piss off on the way up Cos you will meet them on your way back down .

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm not defending her as I think the vast majority of her behaviour online is appalling, but other influencers behave as badly (and sometimes worse - namely a well-known mum blogger at present) and don't lose jobs or brand work (which is absolutely terrible and they should!), and I know I said it yesterday but I do feel it's a little unfair. I'm now off to wash my mouth out with soap! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If only she had actually been heartfelt sorry previously and tried to learn about how much her anger and the evidence that she feel she has never actually done anything wrong shines through her life may have been very different .
Although to be honest I am in the place that I think all influences that are selling their children for content are in a way abusing them. They seem to fail to understand that the kids are likely to be so angry with them when they grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm not defending her as I think the vast majority of her behaviour online is appalling, but other influencers behave as badly (and sometimes worse - namely a well-known mum blogger at present) and don't lose jobs or brand work (which is absolutely terrible and they should!), and I know I said it yesterday but I do feel it's a little unfair. I'm now off to wash my mouth out with soap! 😳
that other well known mum blogger is losing brand work .I don’t understand if this is your full time job at least make sure your squeaky clean . We all have to be held accountable for our actions . I know if I behaved the way Rebecca or susie V did I would be sacked from my job no ifs or buts.

plus it wasn’t a one off she didn’t educate her self after the first duck up . Being a influencer isn’t the be all. There are plenty of ways to earn a honest living .

Reactions: 14
that other well known mum blogger is losing brand work .I don’t understand if this is your full time job at least make sure your squeaky clean . We all have to be held accountable for our actions . I know if I behaved the way Rebecca or susie V did I would be sacked from my job no ifs or buts.
Absolutely, and I'm not saying that she doesn't deserve to lose brand work, Tropics, etc, as in almost any other vocation you'd be unemployed after making repeated racist comments. It's just that it seems others don't appear to be as negatively affected as Mrs Meldrum after their cock ups (another mum blogger trivialised domestic violence a few months ago and it seems to have had no effect whatsoever on her earning potential). But I hadn't realised that the most recent racist mum blogger was losing brand work, so maybe I'm wrong :)

Reactions: 6
Absolutely, and I'm not saying that she doesn't deserve to lose brand work, Tropics, etc, as in almost any other vocation you'd be unemployed after making repeated racist comments. It's just that it seems others don't appear to be as negatively affected as Mrs Meldrum after their cock ups (another mum blogger trivialised domestic violence a few months ago and it seems to have had no effect whatsoever on her earning potential). But I hadn't realised that the most recent racist mum blogger was losing brand work, so maybe I'm wrong :)
Who?

So she’s a tropics customer rather than an ambassador now?? 😬

She’s definitely had her knuckles rapped this week! Been brought down a peg or three it seems.....

Oh well, karma is a witch eh. You can’t have it all grabby!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Regatta acted swiftly and terminated there contract with her , benefit have said they won’t be working with her again . She’s now deleted all social media platforms to hide from the back lash .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’d be amazed if they dropped her. They’re savvy enough to know that she’ll get a good few thousand in the first few months. They’ll rake that in, whilst making sure they aren’t dragged into any of her drama (hence removing the link for a few days I think). I don’t have a lot of faith in the morals of any MLM company..

Reactions: 8
If tropics have dropped her and it is a big if....i hope she would have the decency to contact all her customers to explain what has happened. Fact is she sold 34k worth of products, those consumers deserve an explanation.

Reactions: 7
Regatta acted swiftly and terminated there contract with her , benefit have said they won’t be working with her again . She’s now deleted all social media platforms to hide from the back lash .
I was really impressed with both companies. No questions asked. They showed their true colours and integrity and they will get my money.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Susie verill

She has now deleted her insta after tit loads of racist , fat shaming and being horrid about disabled children tweets were uncovered from twitter
I could never stand Susie.
Even though some here raved aboit her.
I agree other infleuncers have behaved appallingly and shown themselves up.
But no other infleuncers even ones with much bigger following has 76 threads since October 18 when I think thread 1 started .
Disneyland happened.
Then food bank then cancer scare all in space3 months .
New year 19 brought in many trolls rant Boden cures anxiety. The only neilsons holiday they decalred as free.
Doxxing and racist birthday.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Take note Mrs M - you are as guilty as sin.
(Life with ivy coco calling Susie V out but applies to so many insta influencers (cringe) including our grabby herself

this is the demise of the insta mum surely..... they’re all guilty of it........

DD4D8227-4BDB-4994-A37A-7F1EA79C49B4.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So she’s a tropics customer rather than an ambassador now?? 😬

She’s definitely had her knuckles rapped this week! Been brought down a peg or three it seems.....

Oh well, karma is a witch eh. You can’t have it all grabby!
what does customer page mean her customers or she’s a customer!???

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.