Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t agree more
I think it’s probably really hard to give up a life lived for an audience, because you get so used to the praise and the attention. I think that’s where she gets her self worth from because she didn’t have a job/career/hobby/volunteer role.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She will be back, she’s just gonna hope it blows over. Even if she comes back and re brands I do believe it’s over for her!

Reactions: 15
Will we have to rebrand also from mrs meldrum to lee ??

Gosh what about Lee's cooking or portions
What about what's on the menu on the rig

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I also think she will be back. They have marshmallow mansion to pay for!! I do feel for her a bit that all this has imploded the minute lee has went offshore for 3 weeks. Im not saying its not deserved and also he can be as big a twunt as anyone...but...the soft part of me feels sorry he isnt here. Although, i would also be annoyed if he comes home early cos thats unfair to all the other off shore workers and their families😆. I am a mass of contradictions😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And sweaty betty can go swivel too - condoning this tit. Strong girls club my arse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I also think she will be back. They have marshmallow mansion to pay for!! I do feel for her a bit that all this has imploded the minute lee has went offshore for 3 weeks. Im not saying its not deserved and also he can be as big a twunt as anyone...but...the soft part of me feels sorry he isnt here. Although, i would also be annoyed if he comes home early cos thats unfair to all the other off shore workers and their families😆. I am a mass of contradictions😂😂
I wonder if he actually went - oil companies are testing employees before they leave for covid 19 and putting them up in a hotel near the airport until negative results come in. Meaning when this all erupted he would have still been on shore waiting for results!! X

• Wow
Don’t feel sorry for her she knew what she was doing. she re shared that middle finger picture for a reason.
she is fully aware that people are the first to complain about her actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can they afford for him to come home early

Reactions: 1
I reckon she’s rubbing her hands together with glee that we’re still talking about her as she thrives on drama.

Reactions: 10
We need a new thread if she s Terminated... We have formed a fun, real United gang here! I love it. After a day in school it's my site to go to!!m tragic but the banter is just ace. New name for our post greedygrubbymelds group??? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t feel sorry for her she knew what she was doing. she re shared that middle finger picture for a reason.
she is fully aware that people are the first to complain about her actions.
Oh i know, thats what i mean by being a mass of contradictions😂. I know she has fucked up so many times and is so bull headed which has been her down fall. She has brought it on herself.

Woooooow what the hell has gone on? I’ve not been on for a few days. How many pages do I need to read to find out what’s happened?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am actually bereft.....

What is in Lee’s hole?

So so so many (unanswered) questions
Now we’ll never know 😢
I'm starting to think it wasn't an animal digging the hole, lee was prepping a burial site for beggys "career" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Rebecca, this isn't what I wanted. Honestly, if you'd been honest about DLP, and taken proper responsibility for Liftgate, you would've kept me as a sheep. You silly girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I bet it was that poster asking her to pass on to Emily Norris that she wanted to see her make up that has put her on a rampage.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She'll be back first thing tomorrow morning, "hi guuyyssss, whoops, deleted the wrong account by mistake. So so stressful running multiple accounts!".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.