Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
The biggest temptations for Rebecca Meldrum are 2 fold, firstly the money. There’s no way she could earn anything like what she has earns from her online ‘life’ in a regular job. She is skill and talentless. She could never work in a real environment as she hasn’t the right temperament or attitude. Her racism as well as the extreme way she reacts to the slightest correction or criticism would have her fired on day 1. Can you imagine? Rebeccas line manager: ‘Hi Rebecca, I’ve just had a quick look at this work you’ve done and there’s a couple of errors, and a few spelling mistakes. Can you review before we send it over please?’ Rebecca ‘Troll!!! I’m just a mum trying my best! I’m off for some self-care and hot cup of tea - I need some over the phone reiki and a crystal’ 😂
Secondly, she is a complete narcissist. In no real world job do you get the constant ‘I love you’, ‘you’re my favourite’, ‘Such a great ...’ hundreds of comments, meaningless drivel from sycophants who are usually trying to get YouTube famous themselves! In real world jobs you get this feedback from job satisfaction, good outcomes, successful projects, winning cases, healing people, proving top quality service. Unfortunately Rebecca is pretty much unemployable except for entry level positions as a Mickey Mouse degree ten years ago and a shameful failed social media account do not set you up for a high flying career in much!
If I were her I would look at what she enjoys away from the camera. If the beauty stuff is it, now would be a great time to do some online training in the evenings whilst Lee is away. Learn about skin care, get a few certificates so she can start building a career. Unfort I think she may only have signed up to the Tropic thing for a ‘quick dolla’ if she harsh face washing and applying all the serums she’s done so far is the product of her ‘education’ ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I could nit pick over so much in there, where once again she isn't the victim and has been proven not to follow her own rules towards being kind and compassionate to others, but we all know what I mean. One thing is glaringly obvious, she doesn't once mention the effect the influencer lifestyle that she chose has affected her children, just all about her, as if she hasnt chased this "career" all along.
I still think it's deactivated and not deleted. She'll be back in a fortnight bolder than ever, claiming some space made her reflect, and she won't let the bastards stop her doing her "hoppy". She isn't done yet. I'll believe it when Mrs Meldrum Ltd is dissolved.

Unless of course she's actually been dropped by Tropics and she's realised that if glorified Avon won't touch her the game is over! Time will tell, whatever happens I hope those children finally get the privacy, affection and patience they deserve.

• Heart

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
She’s honestly not had a hard year. There’s a lot of people who have had the worst year possible yet aren’t being fannies looking for attention!

• Heart
  • Angry

avabella

VIP Member
I’m as much of a fan of Mrs Meldrum as the next person (ie not at all!), but I can’t help but feel a bit annoyed about the Tropics response.

I don’t think they should be sharing as much information as they are. If I was Rebecca (although I understand she’s in the wrong), I’d be annoyed that the finer details of my disciplinary etc are being shared.

All Tropics had to say was that they were dealing with the matter internally and Rebecca no longer represents them. I just feel it’s a bit information overkill and potentially breaching some confidentiality.

• Heart

Pandafeet

Go on Facebook and search Rebecca meldrum not Mrs meldrum.. She s there with cinderlee smiling.hasn't posted since 1 st June but it's still there. Anyone can view it no privacy blocks
2 things I noticed when looking at that page. Defending Dominic Cummings ("be kind") and signing a petition to stop under 16s accessing social media. The hypocrisy is alarming!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
It’s one of those frustrating moments where you just want to shake some bloody sense into the woman. What can’t she see. Is she scared to admit the truth. First step in making progress is admitting faults

She swung between the two when it suited. One day she was a multi company business woman and the next just a regular mum with a hoppy
She’s just so...... weird.

deletes her Instagram page and declares that she’s done with social media...

but then is posting that she’s hoping to
Still be online & do tropics.... which would require her to be online. Those sun drops ain’t gunna sell themselves and let’s be honest, she’s not exactly the type to start grafting and hosting party nights is she? She just wants the blind sheep to carry on buying the crap she’s selling so her pockets keep being filled without her having to lift a finger. Her greed and sense of entitlement is staggering.

• Heart

Clare

VIP Member
I hate saying this but I suspect she’s someone who will never be happy in life. I suspect the older 2 are relieved she’s not filming every 2 minutes. But I just don’t think she’ll become mum as she’s too invested in being important.
She’ll only be happy once the girls have grown up and moved out and she can sit drinking hot tea uninterrupted alllllll day doing whatever the hell she wants. Rebecca’s dilemma is that she’s not particularly naturally maternal, lots of women aren’t, but she’s built her SM presence around being a down to earth, honest earth mother. Over the years, the real Rebecca is seen more and more, the mask slips and she sees the value in the monetary reward more than just being the mummy. She would always have had an expiry date as she was living a fake life.

• Heart

Milmum

View attachment 147105View attachment 147105

Received this from Tropics when I told them about my confusion over Rebecca’s claims that she isn’t with Tropics because they couldn’t handle the trolling
i think that’s actually a really good reply from Tropics. They have made it VERY clear that they are not in limbo and her partnership with them is over for good. I think it’s a positive thing that they want to try and educate her and help her - don’t think they’l be able to but there’s nothing wrong with them trying to pull a woman up after being dropped on her arse. I do wonder how often they will actually contact her though - I mean from Rebecca’s point of view she’s just been fired - the last thing I’d want from my boss if I was fired was for them to educate me - id feel a bit patronised to say the least.

• Heart

OliviaPope

Says it all about her that she doesn’t think Dominic Cummings was in the wrong 😂 I thought it was just universally accepted, by everyone other than our delightful PM and the majority of Tory MPs, that he was in the wrong?!
I suppose if you wear fake glasses half of the time, driving 60 miles to check your eyesight seems reasonable! 😝

• Haha
She’s clearly still obsessed with tattle, that post was public, obviously left it up long enough for one of us to see it then made it private.

sayonara Rebecca 👋🏻 👋🏻 👋🏻

• Haha

Awhenny

VIP Member
The mrs meldrum brand made her a shit ton of money and offered endless opportunities. She fucked it up in the end noone else.

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Unbelievable. And at the end. Rebecca as Mrs Meldrum will forever haunt me and she uses the laughing emojo. She’s lost the plot

That’s it. Next time my boss gives me into trouble I’m going to tell him he’s to view me as his friend/sister/mother etc so that I can get away with everything and not an employee or supplier he works with. Nailed it for fab idea for future bad behaviour Just ask Mrs Meldrum She says it’s ok 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

G&TGal

Good. This is absolutely what's best. Hopefully her and her girls can have a normal happy life.
I hope as a family they can move on from this but also take time to stock-take the back catalogue of youtube videos which has already provided each of their children with a massive digital footprint in the public domain. If the message is genuine and the future for her children on social media 'terrifies her' then Lee & Rebecca have to make a significant effort to remove as much of that footprint as possible.

No more public pictures of girls provocatively pouting and blowing kisses to the camera with a filter on or in the bath with their father, remove their birth youtube vlogs - no secondary school classmates need to see you 2 seconds after birth.

If Lee wants to maintain a public instagram let it be a new account about him. It could be his cycling, running, golfing -whatever- but the majority of his 1600 + posts should be on a private account for family and friends only when they feature his 3 girls so that those images can no longer be captured by those with less than honourable intentions, or if posted as stories, give real time information as to the location of his girls. I doubt he will wish to give up his 28.8K followers but if as a family they are committed to living a more private life then he too has to step up, and as a director of Mrs Meldrum Limited delete his account or at the very least make that account private and take time to sift through the followers removing those whose profiles do not align with their new aim of protecting their three beautiful children.

• Heart

sunflower

And yet it all comes back to feeling sorry for the white woman...

People’s ignorance just astounds me - having a look through some who posted and they’re sharing BLM memes.

• Heart