Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
Oh Rebecca, Rebecca, Rebecca...! You haven't endured torment love, you have actively sought out a forum where people discuss the sh*t you put out for the world to see. There have been some 'close to the bone', and sometimes very unkind, comments made on here at times, but you have never HAD to read here. You made the choice to. No one here (that I know of) has personally contacted you, and abused or tormented you. You've tormented yourself by repeatedly f*cking up and never accepting this or trying to change, which has led to people justifiably complaining to brands that you worked with. You're a business, and as such people are allowed to flag up issues that they may be unhappy with. It's no ones fault but your own that you lost brand work/ads/your 'career', and maybe one day this realisation will dawn on you.

I'll believe she's gone for good if everything is still deleted (deactivated!) in a few months time, and they haven't tried to continue with adverts on Lee's page. Unfortunately for those girls I don't think this will be the end of their social media life - Mrs Meldrum is too vain, entitled and braggy to not share her 'perfect' life with her adoring fans.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Emmalouise1973

Chatty Member
I honestly hope she is gone for good, for the sake of her girls. Lee needs to stick to the rigs and keep his profile private. Brands need to take responsibility as well, they use influencers who are not professionals purely as it’s cheap advertising, if consumers refused to buy products from them due to who they use to advertise they would change. Rebecca sadly has never been particularly professional IMO, she wanted the work, wanted the money, wanted to be the big boss babe, yet played the ‘I’m just a mum doing my best’ when things went wrong. All these mummy floggers are Brands, they are a company and if they mess up then just like any other company they will get called out on it. I’ve worked in retail and the number of times you have to bite your tongue whilst dealing with customers is unreal, but you do it. You do not behave how Rebecca has, the zero fucks given, the disregard almost mocking of people who disagree with her, blocking people. There are a lot of influencers out there who would not last five minutes in a real job, they create a echo chamber, ‘only positive comments please’ bullshit, it’s not healthy. What I would say however is Rebecca should have put a statement on her page, even if just for 24hrs saying goodbye to all her loyal supporters. They deserved that.

Clare

VIP Member
And still, STILL after everything that she has done and all that’s been said she cannot take ANY responsibility, it’s all someone else’s fault. A pathetic excuse for a grown up. What happens on here isn’t bullying, it’s giving people a voice to expose downright shady and unacceptable online behaviour, putting a mirror up to influencers who live in a world of no-criticism through deleting and blocking. Not declaring ads, racist content, over exposure of children, undeclared freebies, photoshopping images, deceiving gullible fans. It goes on and on and on.

The online world is a better place without her filtered, photoshopped, deceitful image in it. Her family will be happier away from it all. She can’t ever say it out loud but she’s done the right thing leaving, let’s just hope she stays away.

• Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Just realised this time of focusing on being a mum is pertect timing! Just coincidence that the break for sympathy also coincides with Nanny McLee going off shore. So not only can they try to manipulate the narrative over her racist behaviour, it takes off any responsibility she had to produce content. Deflecting her laziness and inability to cope with her housemaid by trying to claim she's so hard done by. She is absolutely the worst. And now followers are torn between being anti racist and being labelled a troll, gas lighted into fearing that questioning unethical behaviour will adversely affect a poor mums mental health, driving her to break down. And all the while she sits with her hot cup of tea, happy she doesn't have to film for YouTube!

May also coincide with some shady kitchen or garden reno too, cant be questioned if you're on radio silence.

• Heart
  • Angry

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Il believe it when she closes down the you tube channels and when lee takes his Instagram account down.....

• Heart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Just out of interest where does everyone think it went wrong for her? I think it was when they moved. She genuinely seemed happy pre poppy and the pregnancy and early days seemed to hit her hard. I really liked their old house. Even before they had that snug put on. She became really unrelatable when they moved to murder manison
What went wrong? Erm, most of her choices

• Heart
  • Haha

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
I’ve a good mind to go to the papers with this story. We’ve got the proof here what she said and then her low life husband allowing terrible disgusting comments towards others on his platform. About time the public knew what was really going on.

She’s had a tough year? Oh sod off Lee!
Both me and my other half have lost our jobs because of covid, my mother has had it, she nearly died, I’m in mass amount of debt and having to use food banks to feed my children. I’m one more disaster away from wanting to just disappear. I don’t think they will ever truly understand actual hardships or what it is to go through pain and suffering. I hope this is a big wake up call for them.
Thinking of you all at this time. Hope things turn around very soon for you. Please please just speak to someone regarding how you feel and please don’t think you are one disaster away from another. You are worth so much more. This bad time is only temporary remember that. There will be light ahead for anyone suffering through this. Take care 😘

• Heart

Strem

I am just waiting for the ‘Meldrum.luther.king’ insta account to pop up in a couple of months:
‘Hi guys, I’ve take a much needed sabbatical to reflect on my life and the unfortunate events over the past year or two and focus on being better. I have read so so many books and articles by people of colour and am now thoroughly enlightened on the whole Black Lives Matter cause. I am not just ‘not racist’, I am now proactively anti-racist’.
That post followed by a sneaky aff link to Amazon for the aforementioned books.

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I wonder if she will still use the tropics products as they were amazing and dreamy and gave good glow. Much better than that old elemis stuff or olay stuff from when she was their ambassador. Or was that just sales patter? Surely not 🤔🤔
coming to the Banchory Facebook selling page in 3,2,1......

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Mummy442

VIP Member
I think being dropped by tropic would be her final straw and most likely what forced her to go. She could have got rid of her Mrs meldrum stuff quite easily and focused on tropic and the mind body and expanded it from that channel but how humiliating to gave everyone know you were dropped from something you have spoke endlessly about for months. She s trying to save face. I think she will be back - her ego will not allow her to stay away.
I also think that post on her Facebook reads - to everyone who I ve ignored or treated badly since I ve been famous - I ll need you now it’s all gone wrong for me!! You know the saying - be nice to people on the way up as you ll meet them again on the way down x

She ll be gutted if she gets her new kitchen has no one to brag about it to!!

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
One last time bastards 😍. Mrs Meldrum may be gone but she'll live on as Verruca Salt always in my heart. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart

CurlySue

VIP Member
Oh my goodness I'm really sorry that was a very bad choice of wording on my part, I genuinely didn't realise that was bad but reflecting on it now I absolutely see it. I'm still clearly still learning here to, but will always own my mistakes. Truly sorry 😔
This is the kind of thing Rebecca needs to do. Own a mistake, apologise and learn from it.

I have actually learned so much from lift gate. I had read about a few situations in America before but Kellys stories and the comments here pushed me to learn more about casual racism and white privilege.
As white people I’m sure we will make mistakes and I’m happy to be pulled up for any of mine but educating ourselves to be anti racist and an ally is the only way forward.

• Heart
  • Angry

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
Been lurking here for a while now. In the last year I won’t lie I’ve followed Mrs M and defended her. I thought her apology last year was enough and I continued supporting her (if it had been her that said that ‘joke’ she’d have been blocked straight away). However, after a year of trying to defend her and waiting for her to right her wrongs I don’t think I can anymore after these past few days, it’s taken me a while but my eyes are truly opened now to what kind of person she is and the deletion of her black square was the final straw for me. Now I’m annoyed at myself for wasting my energy for her over the last year! 🤦‍♀️
Be kind to yourself. We were all sucked in at one point. I came over to tattle expecting to be outraged and instead had my eyes well and truly opened. We all understand x

• Heart

Alexi92

Why are the sheep commenting saying it’s Tattle? Other influencers have been calling her out ffs!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Entitled

Has anyone ordered any Tropics skincare products from Mrs Meldrum Ltd? If these orders aren’t fulfilled then surely you could visit the Mrs Meldrum distribution centre? It’s pink, all over the internet and very easy to find due to over sharing on social media.
I was going to but then I saw some veg oil in Tesco and thought it would give me the same “glow” at a fraction of the cost! Plus it works well with the filter

• Haha

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
So, as expected, it's the trolls fault. No admission of her own huge contribution to her downfall.
If she is really gone, I'm delighted that the last freebie was something for the girls and they will have some semblance of a normal life now.
However, I won't truly believe it until all social media channels are deleted - not just deactivated.

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Again beggy I will explain one thing and one thing only - brands will not work with you becuase of YOUR abhorrent, obnoxious behaviour. You think if I called L’Oréal up and told them I didn’t like Holly willabooby, they’d pull her from advertising their products? No, of course not. Think about it for one moment. It is not others stopping you for getting work. It is YOU and YOUR behaviour.
Exactly this. What I’ve said till I’m blue in the face and so many of us have too. The companies watch from the sidelines and make their own minds up. Rebecca STOP ✋ blaming the trolls. It doesn’t wash. More and more are waking up to her shady ways

• Heart

Hakes

DLP was the first time I noticed what an absolute huge massive horrendous fucking knobber she is. To be fair even at the beginning of DLP-gate I was reading comments of people asking if it was gifted and thinking chill out guys. Then someone mentioned tattle (I must have seen it before beggy the fastest fingers in the north deleted it), so I hopped on and realised shes a spoilt little cowbag with an absolute weak weasel of a husband. It was glorious to come on here and find my people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22