Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lexi_58836

Does anyone actually use Tropics, are they good? I was tempted tor have a look at them ( was I influenced)😂 but tbh they have seemed so wish washy over this it’s put me off. Shame as i like their ( or what I thought was) ethics.
I do and I actually really like the products. Never bought through Rebecca though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Catwoman

VIP Member
She can't earn that much from tropic.
I reckon she's seen that Jessica avey commented about her racist video and said publicly that she didn't agree with it nor how it was handled etc. Reckon more than jess thinks the same and she knows it so feel she has no allies and reckon she's probably got a load of DMs the past week as a reminder of lift gate. Hundreds and she's just deleted everything because she can't handle it.
No friends and being reminded about your racist video every 5 minutes when she's on her own (and we all know she doesn't do well being on her own without Lee), enough to make her delete everything I think
I must have missed the news about Jessica Avey, what did she post?

Reactions: 1

Somerville12

VIP Member
Only recent post I can see on her personal fbook is her profile photo updated 1 st june?! So bloody curious now... Help😁😁

Jade33

VIP Member
Another example of pathetic charity fundrsising... Set up No doubt for content originally then forgotten. £48 raised out of target of £1000../ Guessing the cannon meldrums donated nothing themselves. Mummy and daddy are very affluent. Whole family of bloody pathetic greedy tightarses.
I wonder when that was, she looks really young, not wedding rings, not even an engagement ring so must have been years ago!

openblinds24

Yep. It’s been turned around to blame the trolls as per usual. She or lee needs to come on and tell the sheep why it happened. They are so blinded by her usual rubbish of cry wolf
What were the racist jokes? I missed that. Shocking she has never mentioned anything tbh

memberofthepublic

Chatty Member
I wonder if he actually went - oil companies are testing employees before they leave for covid 19 and putting them up in a hotel near the airport until negative results come in. Meaning when this all erupted he would have still been on shore waiting for results!! X
Didn't think hotels were open??

Somerville12

VIP Member
Do you think this grey kitchen is the one she d been planning???.. Guessing the dodgy faked we repainted all the kitchen cabinets ourselves white didn't we lee, isn't up to her" I want to make a million" standards!! Well she got her free swing but not the one here on pinterest.

• Haha

Kmh1987

I also think she will be back. They have marshmallow mansion to pay for!! I do feel for her a bit that all this has imploded the minute lee has went offshore for 3 weeks. Im not saying its not deserved and also he can be as big a twunt as anyone...but...the soft part of me feels sorry he isnt here. Although, i would also be annoyed if he comes home early cos thats unfair to all the other off shore workers and their families😆. I am a mass of contradictions😂😂
Can they afford for him to come home early