Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Custard cream

I haven’t been in sm for a few days and look what I’ve missed!! What on Earth has she done now that’s led to her deleting her ig account?? I’ve read through the posts but am still none the wiser....

Reactions: 1

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
I really do hope she walks away and gets on with her life offline but I’m sure she’ll be back once she feels like it’s safe to come out.

I doubt Tropics will drop her and as others have said, it seems the rebranding has been in the works for a while.

Last night a felt real empathy for her, that she’s got herself into a really shit situation and one which she’s really not going to get herself out of. Then she disabled/deleted her accounts with no explanation to her customers or audience; the people who pay her bills. That’s absolutely gaslighting and really really wrong. A simple “guys I’m taking a break to sort my head out” would suffice.

How can she call troll on this? People are asking every company on Instagram atm about how they’re going to change (Joules are getting a battering!) and people have every right to ask questions.

Does she not realise that people watch and listen silently - the ones on here are just the ones who decide to chat about it!
Oh I haven’t noticed. What’s happening with joules 🤷‍♀️

Runaroundrunner

You couldn't make this up.... She added to her Pinterest an hour ago it shows... Uk parent bloggers😂 Begs to go bed.. Go directly to bed... do not pass your phone!!! Beggy I am up cos my kids are grown up I can sleep in!!!! What's yr excuse except you are obsessed with yr defunct online influencer so called career. Is this yr 🖕??? Or just more grabs 💩💩!!
I thought that too but it’s not. It’s a group of bloggers who add to it

• Wow

gee13

VIP Member
This is all so depressingly predictable. Rebecca and Lee are running a BUSINESS. No loyalty to her 100K plus followers who have got her where she is today, no apology, no platform for discussion, no nothing. It’s all a clever manipulation of her sheep, get them to ask where she is, get the sympathy vote, get followers over on Lee’s page, keep you tube going for the revenue, I’d have thought so much more of her if she’d opened up a forum for discussion on how we all can do better in our daily lives, so immature.
I agree on this... and also has he always had the YouTube linked on his bio on insta I don’t remember it being there before... 🤔

Entitled

A professional person Would not share the details Of a commercial relationship on social media , private account of not and especially about it being under review . tropics if you are reading this, consider that fact .
Do you mean my posting the tropics comment or her Fb post

Dodobobo

I think maybe she will stay gone. I can’t see that a come back can happen. I was always kind of hoping she would pull it together - It’s not nice watching a woman’s / mother’s career fall apart but I think too much damage has been done. For the girls I am relived. As they get older having their mum put them on YouTube would have been a complete embarrassment. I think she is truthful when she says she’s wanted to do it for a while. I think she hoped that her private tropics page could be the happy medium. You could see there was no love for making videos anymore. The money had dried up and the passion for it had too so there was just no point. Hopefully she’ll find something she loves doing as much as she used to love YouTube.

I feel like my soap opera has just been pulled without warning and I want to see what happens next 🤣 but in all honesty I think it was time for her to leave, I just think it would have been better to do it properly.

rebecca lamb and Kate Murmane commented on Pats post

it’s on her private Facebook page
I think it may have been deleted as I cant see it x