Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clare

VIP Member
I 100% agree but at the same time feel like it's quite tragic. Don't get me wrong I have days when I think I'd love a couple of hours by myself (especially since lockdown!) but with no job, the kids gone, how boring would it get day after day just having slow, pottery days, doing the same walks and having no real hobbies or interests.

I hope she doesn't push the girls away so much that when she's older they don't even visit.
Totally! I think as parents we are caught in that space where we love them but want space, get the space and want them back 😂😂 The idea of life in the future when they’re grown up and independent sounds like freedom but it could be boring/lonely etc...depending how you structure your life while kids are young. Find interests and hobbies you like that you can carry on with when the nest is empty!

Reactions: 2

memberofthepublic

Chatty Member
I am friends with someone in the Meldrum camp, not going to throw her under the bus by saying if she's friend or family. I appreciate her friendship for more than what gossip she can share on the Meldrums. I don't ask her to divulge anything when we speak but she has told me things about them before but since I won't post the proof I won't repeat what I've been told until she gives me the go ahead. She doesn't want to shoot too early and give the game away, or jeopardize other relationships.
Fair enough!
Absolutely friendship comes first :)

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Why is user not found in her Instagram. Has she taken it down? Sorry if this has been covered tonight already but just catching up

Do we think maybe she’s deleted her influencer page so she can still do tropics but say she’s not an influencer- that way the commission etc stays the same?
Ok this answers my question below. I didn’t know she deleted her page.

TangerineCheesecake

I think maybe she will stay gone. I can’t see that a come back can happen. I was always kind of hoping she would pull it together - It’s not nice watching a woman’s / mother’s career fall apart but I think too much damage has been done. For the girls I am relived. As they get older having their mum put them on YouTube would have been a complete embarrassment. I think she is truthful when she says she’s wanted to do it for a while. I think she hoped that her private tropics page could be the happy medium. You could see there was no love for making videos anymore. The money had dried up and the passion for it had too so there was just no point. Hopefully she’ll find something she loves doing as much as she used to love YouTube.

I feel like my soap opera has just been pulled without warning and I want to see what happens next 🤣 but in all honesty I think it was time for her to leave, I just think it would have been better to do it properly.

rebecca lamb and Kate Murmane commented on Pats post

it’s on her private Facebook page
Anyone have a screenshot. Would like to see what she said?

Yogaqueen25

Was just about to post this, weird that it says customer page but doesn't actually mention tropics! Oh well she can take her 8k pay cheque and run, is it enough for the kitchen of dreams? :unsure:
Hi sorry... I have been ill for a couple of weeks ... can someone quickly enlighten me of what happened?
Did she make a racist comment ?
I haven’t got a clue. Just read her husband post that she has left Ig
Thank you

Catwoman

VIP Member
There's going to be no swinging on the garden hammock with a hot cup of tea for a while locally. It's pishing of rain and windy enough to blow the marshmallow mansion all the way to Kansas. Rebeggar will waken and it will all be a bad dream.
2 things I noticed when looking at that page. Defending Dominic Cummings ("be kind") and signing a petition to stop under 16s accessing social media. The hypocrisy is alarming!!!!
I know! And Pentland commenting with her personal fb profile. 🤢

• Haha

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Will be interesting to see what all her other chummy influencer's think of her deleting her account. Will they stick up for her and blame trolls or will they stay silent?
Rebecca Lamb is already supporting her! Then again, she probably hasn't got a clue about what's going in! 😏