Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blackflamingo

So is brummymummy referring to Mrs Meldrum on her insta stories? About the person who has been found to have posted racist tweets?

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been mentioned on here but haven’t had a chance to catch up yet.
Is she still selling Tropic then? disappointing they haven’t done their homework as I like their products

Somerville12

VIP Member
Her photo is still there.There's a contact Whalar link at the top of their website to contact about creators if anyone wants to complain and have their voice heard... They 'll prob do nothing but their replies might uninteresting if enough email them.

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
Quick question before I go for a shower - what was that company that gifted her all those items? Was it timely or giftly?
Name mats etc. Genuine reason for asking.
Something along them lines x

mumof6

@G&TGal I am so happy to read about the jewellery business’ decision and their conclusion to Mrs Meldrum. There are 2 businesses in Aberdee very close to my heart and it would make me very angry if she affected their business. I’m pretty certain I know which, I know they are savvy and their due diligence does not surprise me!
What happened I haven’t had a chance to catch up on everything husbands been in hospital after an accident.

Madcat

That!! I have been doing some therapy based on a personal issue around self-confidence, and having overconfidence and being too sure of your self is as big an issue tp messing up your head as having very little. Thing is that IF she has been having therapy for MH issues, then part of that will be that they can emphasize that how you react to an event is something you control. So whilst I have been working to not think so much about how people view me and how their opinions don't affect me, if you apply that to someone who already thinks they are right or higher up than everyone else it just magnifies the arrogance.
If you dont mind me asking, could you message me about what kind of therapies you're exploring for confidence? It's something I'd like to look into for my own personal issues.

Christ, so so sorry to read all of this ♥
Glad to hear your mum is on the mend, I can think of nothing worse especially when we can't even see family. They haven't got a bloody clue (my previous facetious post sounds as tone deaf as rebs now, very sorry was being tongue in cheek) xx
thank you, it’s just awful. Xx

Lexi_58836

This is to do with susie Verrill not Rebecca
Yeah they worked together on a magazine along with Hannah Gale, who also posted her own story to say it’d been brought to her attention that she’d posted some tweets / blog post with racism in it (around the same time as Susie’s I think). Hannah has seemingly ‘got away with it’ as I’ve not seen much back lash (unless I’ve missed it). Susie and Bec have both deleted their accounts though ...

I think there were two main shifts that caused irreparable damage for the Meldrums. First was when Lee gave up his job offshore. Being a SAHM with a partner who works away is a is good viewing. I was in the same situation for a year after my youngest was born, before I went back to work. There’s a lot about routines etc that you can make YT content about. With Lee as a f/t stay at home dad the shift to needing social media to generate the AD revenue was uncomfortable to me. ESP as so many adverts were badly done and disingenuous. I never felt any of her ‘really really loving blah’ came across as genuine at all. Even more so when all the gifted white shows up on local selling pages!! The next big mistake, I agree, was the purchase of that house. Not only it’s tragic history but the style and layout just doesn’t suit a young family. Their old house was great! If they really had wanted to move, if I were them I would have looked at doing a self build or something. Loads of content there! But I don’t think tv eyre bright enough or have a good enough work ethic to have done something like that!
Ohhh what’s the tragic history?

Bibbidyboo

Absolutely, and I'm not saying that she doesn't deserve to lose brand work, Tropics, etc, as in almost any other vocation you'd be unemployed after making repeated racist comments. It's just that it seems others don't appear to be as negatively affected as Mrs Meldrum after their cock ups (another mum blogger trivialised domestic violence a few months ago and it seems to have had no effect whatsoever on her earning potential). But I hadn't realised that the most recent racist mum blogger was losing brand work, so maybe I'm wrong :)
Who?

fireflies

VIP Member
I think she is stropping as usual she will be back like the proverbial bad penny , she is addicted she also still wants the freebies she may not be getting Ads but in the last few months she has got lots of freebies she is not going to give that up she has done this before many times it’s pretty much her go to Mrs Hinch does the same She knows going quiet gets people curious so when she returns she is guaranteed lots of engagement and it is the perfect opportunity to roll out her trolls/bullies jealous bitter bastard routine which will again get lots of engagement and then it will be business as usual I could be wrong but I don’t think so , like most of you it’s the bairns I feel for hopefully nanna is about poor Bertie something not quite right there he didn’t bring her what she thought she would get and the last time we saw him he was in a sorry state but whatever is going on we will get the edited version at some point !
Why's everyone convinced bertay boy is gone.
His absence on cycle rides?