Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tallyhobo

I dont hate Mrs meldrum..and I dont think she is as bad as some people..go on Instagram and watch- #fuckyoukarenmemes.
Here you will see examples of how people get if their behaviour is never corrected. Where parents never taught them any better.

openblinds24

Hi sorry... I have been ill for a couple of weeks ... can someone quickly enlighten me of what happened?
Did she make a racist comment ?
I haven’t got a clue. Just read her husband post that she has left Ig
Thank you
I would like to know too? Whats happened?

memberofthepublic

Chatty Member
Just realised this time of focusing on being a mum is pertect timing! Just coincidence that the break for sympathy also coincides with Nanny McLee going off shore. So not only can they try to manipulate the narrative over her racist behaviour, it takes off any responsibility she had to produce content. Deflecting her laziness and inability to cope with her housemaid by trying to claim she's so hard done by. She is absolutely the worst. And now followers are torn between being anti racist and being labelled a troll, gas lighted into fearing that questioning unethical behaviour will adversely affect a poor mums mental health, driving her to break down. And all the while she sits with her hot cup of tea, happy she doesn't have to film for YouTube!

May also coincide with some shady kitchen or garden reno too, cant be questioned if you're on radio silence.
Do your links to the meldrums have any inside info re kitchen/garden reno?

I can’t obviously see any of the posts on her FB page but when I’ve searched for it it says 1 new post made today - anyone have access to it?

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
I’m as much of a fan of Mrs Meldrum as the next person (ie not at all!), but I can’t help but feel a bit annoyed about the Tropics response.

I don’t think they should be sharing as much information as they are. If I was Rebecca (although I understand she’s in the wrong), I’d be annoyed that the finer details of my disciplinary etc are being shared.

All Tropics had to say was that they were dealing with the matter internally and Rebecca no longer represents them. I just feel it’s a bit information overkill and potentially breaching some confidentiality.
Yes any issue regarding an employee or agent for tropics or any other company should be dealt with privately.

southcoaster

Have I been blocked? I can’t see anything on mind body arsehole or beggy’s page. :)
No, not blocked. She has deleted her profile. I haven’t looked for her Tropic one though.

I’ve never really thought about her Tropic stuff. I know that Other people do it on insta but how much money do these people make?

A few friends sell it and one of my closed friends did well out of Stella&Dot before they ceased trading.

Is it a massive earner?