Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lexi_58836

I've got to chip in the same, NEVER have I known anyone from here direct message her or Lee in an unacceptable threatening manner. That is wholly unacceptable. I have however whilst a sheep sent many a supportive or fun DM during sheep years but never once was one acknowledged or replied to. 🙄. On here we have members that have been doxxed and messaged by both the Meldrums. I truly do not believe she has ever received a trolling message, she would have shared them.

Nope, Cannon. Safiyah has both names I believe she once said.
I think all the girls are double barrelled, I thought Rebecca was too?

Reactions: 2

fireflies

VIP Member
I haven't watched their videos on ages since lockdown I just haven't had time or the inclination. I don't enjoy their repetative content.

At the start Lee said he's cycling 20miles to bolster then got later reb says they can't travel more than 5miles and every family has to do lockdown rules in their own way.

More trying sell affiliate link clothes for h&m.
2 salmon fillets for the 5 if them I spotted something's never change.

I do hope in future the girls know if mum wants a cuddle in bed it's because she wants to that it's a private moment not just to be filmed.

I don't think she's feeling fair to her fans flouncung like this.
Have the fans gone into panic mode on his Insta I blocked him.
I think they must still have Bertie she seems more attached to him than the rest of the family her mum just walks and bandits him.
I still get shocked how massive he is.

Attachments

Fathead

VIP Member
I think it appears they may have had a holiday booked with chums this year

They so wanted the neilsons gig being the super competitive lovely couple they are.

The holiday last year was not last minute.
It was another free neilsons holiday with chums.

Poor poor Becky no holiday with chums.
No way for her adoring sheep to reach her.
Awaiting tropics dismissal at this rate
Lee away 3 weeks
No schools until August!
Not sure when Scottish shops and restaurants open.
She needs to understand the definition and correct use of the word team

fireflies

VIP Member
I think it appears they may have had a holiday booked with chums this year

They so wanted the neilsons gig being the super competitive lovely couple they are.

The holiday last year was not last minute.
It was another free neilsons holiday with chums.

Poor poor Becky no holiday with chums.
No way for her adoring sheep to reach her.
Awaiting tropics dismissal at this rate
Lee away 3 weeks
No schools until August!
Not sure when Scottish shops and restaurants open.

Attachments

fireflies

VIP Member
Tell you what, Tropics (& Regatta re Susie V I understand) have well & truly shown up Sweaty Betty
If you read sweaty betty Insta comments it's clear they not diverse and as lovely as they make out say ex models/ staff as well as using Mrs meldrum.
Did they also gift Susie leghings?
They must lost a lot money gifting and working with the meldrums.

Dreamy

So she’s a tropics customer rather than an ambassador now?? 😬

She’s definitely had her knuckles rapped this week! Been brought down a peg or three it seems.....

Oh well, karma is a bitch eh. You can’t have it all grabby!
what does customer page mean her customers or she’s a customer!???

Custard cream

Imagine being away working 12 hour shifts for 3 weeks and having to deal with the shite your wife has caused?!

this is the best thing for their family her coming offline. She needs to focus on her children and herself as a mum. The money is irrelevant, I’m not sticking up for her but she must be stressed to kingdom come with everything that’s gone on, but ultimately it’s her own doing.
What has she done now??

fireflies

VIP Member
Packing for holidays, my organised self would scream at the screen at her organised packing. She hasn’t had a clue. Try packing cubes. All clothes organised by day and outfits for the kiddies is the way to go. She wouldn’t know organised if it hit her in the face Same with her cleaning standards 🤮🤣
She used to on holiday shop just before every holiday .
I vaguely remember her packing videos.
Her tidy and organise videos were they worst

Buy some plastic boxes put a load crafts in it and shuv it in dark pantry cupboard of dreams.

Wardrobe throw most it back on the floor loosly folded.

some clothes on wardrobe shelves that actually fall through the gaps as really it's a airing cupboard.
Minimise new minimal Rebecca.
Look Lee it all fits nicely into 4 wardrobes!

Using words like floordrobe.
Placing everything on that cheap Amazon chair.
Won't miss that light up mirror.
I don't remember her old house being such messy chaos..

I never understood how she used to be able to cope with kids take them places when Lee was off shore, cooked and kept reasonable tidy house.
The difference in parenting poppy to safaya at same age is extreme.
Since Lee returned to rig all she's done is moan and say she rings him crying.

I half expected more comments by sheep on her you tube but early days maybe when no videos every one be like where is she.

She never understood that some you tube subscribers don't follow othet social media.
Lots of Facebook group said they dident do Insta as she was always saying they should join.

Attachments

Last edited:

VeronicaCrank

I wonder when that was, she looks really young, not wedding rings, not even an engagement ring so must have been years ago!
Because I'm a nosy arse, I checked what years 26 Nov fell on a Monday and it was either 2018 or 2012. I'm guessing the latter from the photo.

• Haha

Herefortruth

Mild confusion over here - was the message from tropic to a single person who had emailed a complaint about her or a company wide email to other ambassadors letting them know what’s going on?!Thanks!