Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One last time bastards . Mrs Meldrum may be gone but she'll live on as Verruca Salt always in my heart.

Reactions: 23
Again !

Reactions: 2
Lee Meldrum step up?,
The only time Maid Meldrum has stepped up was for the fizzy sweeties on the high shelves in Aldi.

Reactions: 26
Go on Facebook and search Rebecca meldrum not Mrs meldrum.. She s there with cinderlee smiling.hasn't posted since 1 st June but it's still there. Anyone can view it no privacy blocks
2 things I noticed when looking at that page. Defending Dominic Cummings ("be kind") and signing a petition to stop under 16s accessing social media. The hypocrisy is alarming!!!!

Reactions: 21
Waiting for one of the sheep to start a change . Org petition to bring her back

Reactions: 9
There's going to be no swinging on the garden hammock with a hot cup of tea for a while locally. It's pishing of rain and windy enough to blow the marshmallow mansion all the way to Kansas. Rebeggar will waken and it will all be a bad dream.
2 things I noticed when looking at that page. Defending Dominic Cummings ("be kind") and signing a petition to stop under 16s accessing social media. The hypocrisy is alarming!!!!
I know! And Pentland commenting with her personal fb profile.

where are you seeing this? I

Reactions: 3
Thing is she can't just say goodbye in Facebook, she has multiple social medias.

HA of course Pentland supported Dominic Communings behaviour! Hahaa!

Reactions: 4
Rebecca is 100% responsible for what has happened here. If she actually listened to what has been said on Tattle especially in this last year I believe she would not be in the position she is in now.

I'm happy for the girls but also worried. I dont think she'll change into the worlds best mum over night, she's not maternal and that will never change.

Reactions: 13
And i find it quite disrespectful to Lee. I know he’s not well liked but he’s still her husband and she’s basically shit all over his name.

Reactions: 15
Wondering the same

You are joking? My God. What did she say?
On Mrs Ms Facebook she said to give him the benefit of the doubt, he may have had a good reason to do what we did and we shouldn't be judging him online and that she's focusing on her own family. Reb agreed with her.

Reactions: 3
On Mrs Ms Facebook she said to give him the benefit of the doubt, he may have had a good reason to do what we did and we shouldn't be judging him online and that she's focusing on her own family. Reb agreed with her.
Says it all that does. He did not have a good reason. The reasons he gave where bs

Reactions: 4
Oh f*ck I just searched her ig so that I could find the leggings of dreams and she’s deleted!! I’m gutted, I actually want some now I can exercise again . Does anyone have a link?
Brummy is trying to flog some. Try her!!

Reactions: 5
I don’t know about her, but I feel like a bloody weight has been lifted! I’m so overjoyed for those three children and hope that she removes all trace of their lives from YouTube. That will be a true victory. Her parting words don’t surprise me in the slightest. You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink. She was never going to learn and grow, her privilege and sense of entitlement is too engrained in her. She gives zero f*cks, literally.

I think this is going to be a huge step forward for them as a family though, I’m thrilled for those three lovely girls.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.