Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has taken the needing so many positives to cancel out a negative from Jess Avery, another influencer topics flogger.
In fact none of the wording of this post sounds like Mrs Meldrum. I think she had copied the whole thing from something else, probably some sales blurb from Tropic.
Your sure it's not actually from Alan Partridge?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s the tropics page called? I could see it but now can’t! Perhaps I’ve been blocked?
Also, does she ever wash her hands? She’s forever manhandling that dog and I’ve never seen her wash her hands! I have a dog, love him dearly but he’s a dirty dog. Licks his arse and rolls in shite. You cannot do that then not wash your hands 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would these latest videos be listed in channel bum?
Her you tube channel is linked on the channel mum webpage. Nothing special. It’s been that way since she was with them.

What’s the tropics page called? I could see it but now can’t! Perhaps I’ve been blocked?
Also, does she ever wash her hands? She’s forever manhandling that dog and I’ve never seen her wash her hands! I have a dog, love him dearly but he’s a dirty dog. Licks his arse and rolls in shite. You cannot do that then not wash your hands 🤢🤢
Mrsrmeldrum.body.mind.skin

Reactions: 2
Her you tube channel is linked on the channel mum webpage. Nothing special. It’s been that way since she was with them.

Mrsrmeldrum.body.mind.skin
I would have thought they'd no longer want linked with her. Laughing though, that's googling Rebecca meldrum tropics, about a million tattle posts then that was near the bottom. Bet she's glad Mrs M racist has gone down the listings a bit. 🙄

Mmmm new/additional agency? 😎🤔

Google 'Mrs Meldrum '.... and up it pops....

Honesty? Openress?
Screenshot_20200515-235913_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200515-235055_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200515-235913_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I would have thought they'd no longer want linked with her. Laughing though, that's googling Rebecca meldrum tropics, about a million tattle posts then that was near the bottom. Bet she's glad Mrs M racist has gone down the listings a bit. 🙄

Mmmm new/additional agency? 😎🤔

Google 'Mrs Meldrum '.... and up it pops....

Honesty? Openress? View attachment 131245View attachment 131237View attachment 131245
she finally been dropped by whalar!!! Haha how long will this one last!!

Cor there’s a lot of big mum influencers on there who’s going to want to work with her when’s there loads of way better and bigger ones!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Thanks making me laugh out loud after a crappy day all so true

• Haha
Just catching up...Long day of home schooling and ending up in minor injuries with our 8 year old. Today also found out my client (I am self employed) is not able to run his business for the foreseeable so I will pass on spending any money on Tropics 😂😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Lol her followers are deeply admire her honesty and openness.

So so many brands want to work with her.
Considerable attention from brands ! Ellas kitchen paid me to visit a food bank. No mention neilsons
Able to under take a campaign in down to earth natural way ie readily I lock my 2 year old in a room.

Not sure they are a direct agency as couple on there are quite famous and others represented by gleam like Pentland.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
“Rebecca loves to travel”...... on gifted Neilson holidays. If not, she doesn’t travel.

“Sharing rural life in Aberdeenshire” ..... aka a walk in the woods out the back of her house that look like something from the Blair witch project.

“Over time....Rebecca has attracted attention from brands”.... Aka Over time Rebecca has been dropped by nearly every feckin brand she’s worked with!

“Her followers are deeply admiring of her honesty and openness” Where have these people been for the past two years, are we talking about the same person here? ...... oh bloody hell. Who writes this tit? It gets worse. 🤣

“Mrs Meldrum is at one with her audience” aka she has mastered the art of selling absolutely anything & perfected her most popular phrase “so so so many of you have asked where (said product) is from.” If you want someone who’s a master at selling any old tat and taking your hard earned money for doing duck all then Rebs is your girl!

“A wonderful choice to work with your brand or campaign”. No, Just NO! Like what’s her face from Jurassic park says...... Ruuuuuunnnnnnnn!

“Her videos support families with maternal advice”..... aka calling her children feral, shutting them in their rooms and advising other parents to definitely NOT have a third child....among many of her little nuggets of valuable parenting advice. Honestly. Don’t quite know where I’d be without her valuable information on how to be maternal.

“Rebecca gave birth to Florence live...”
Don’t ever do this. It’s just a really really bad idea. Keep your Jamaican accent for your three children, Nanny (aka husband) and horse. Don’t let your children be mortified that their entrance to the world has been viewed by thousands of strangers. It’s just weird.

The end.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Looking through that agency they pretty much represent every love island star / towie lot and loads of youtubers. In her link it states that she is part of channel mum... I thought she left them. Wonder if this is reason so sudden influx of ads?

Looking through that agency they pretty much represent every love island star / towie lot and loads of youtubers. In her link it states that she is part of channel mum... I thought she left them. Wonder if this is reason so sudden influx of ads?
Probably. I bet there’s been some smug laughing at the fact people were contacting whalar too. So slippery.

So if all of last weeks influx of ADs came from the new agency, they can't be impressed with the fact that they were all pretty much pulled....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she finally been dropped by whalar!!! Haha how long will this one last!!

Cor there’s a lot of big mum influencers on there who’s going to want to work with her when’s there loads of way better and bigger ones!!!
She is still on whalar's list of influencers

Reactions: 3
How do we know it’s a new agency? On the info. about her, it says her Instagram followers are at 85k-ish? She’s on over 100k now.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s an old page / listing given the follower figures.

Me too, I love my dogs, unlike Buuuuuurtie they are bathed regularly and groomed, i cuddle and kiss them all the time, but I’m constantly washing my hands!

Reactions: 5
Lol her followers are deeply admire her honesty and openness.

So so many brands want to work with her.
Considerable attention from brands ! Ellas kitchen paid me to visit a food bank. No mention neilsons
Able to under take a campaign in down to earth natural way ie readily I lock my 2 year old in a room.

Not sure they are a direct agency as couple on there are quite famous and others represented by gleam like Pentland.
I think this is old information tbh maybe a low budget introductory agency

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.