Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In this day and age you have to be mindful of others reading/following your posts, so writing fro isn’t so much racist, it’s more stupid. The fact that she’s so blasé about throwing words around which she prob doesn’t know the meaning of is quite frankly shocking!
For future ref Beggy... before pressing share have a quick read over and think “will any of the words I have used offend anyone”

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It doesn’t look like any sheep noticed the fro comment? No one seems to have mentioned it.
Most of them appear to have the same mentality of Rebecca - hence the fact they are her followers. The appear to lack much sensibility. They literally hero worship her like a Messiah. It’s all a bit creepy. Those who worked out she is a twit jumped ship a long time ago. The rest of the “followers” are bought numbers no?

Reactions: 16
Most of them appear to have the same mentality of Rebecca - hence the fact they are her followers. The appear to lack much sensibility. They literally hero worship her like a Messiah. It’s all a bit creepy. Those who worked out she is a twit jumped ship a long time ago. The rest of the “followers” are bought numbers no?
Look at how they blindly defend the kkk "joke" 🙄 tells u everything u need to know!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How do you know she earned 8k? X
The sales figures are public and were shared earlier on the thread, and according to the tropics commission scheme which was also shared she would have been paid 25% of her sales which were around £34K.... 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I messaged Tropics re her ‘fro’ remark! She is such a racist it’s ridiculous!!!!
They won't care. "Ambassadors" are self employed, she orders products at cost price and sells them for a profit which she keeps. She doesn't work for them, she works for herself and buys from Tropics.

Reactions: 8
Lee is making dinner and shes off to the woods with buuuurrrtie for some headspace .
I just came to say this.......how many Mums (and Dads) do you know that clear off at tea-time when the tea needs cooked and toys need tidying away just so they can get head space? It’s pathetic how much she shys away from parenting and keeping a home. Lee really needs to start speaking up, unless of course he told her to do one as let’s face it she can’t cook or clean/tidy.

I can’t help but think she isn’t walking alone either, her eyes are all over the place and she keeps looking to the side as if someone is there.

Reactions: 12
She needs head space cos she’s a total duck up she really needs to Jack this in It’s actually embarrassing now

bet they Banchory locals Get a right laugh at Their posts and stories they'll be the talk of the town

Reactions: 17
She can’t spell 🤣 she said cocunt instead of coconut 🤣

Deleting that comment and not using it as a way to learn more about casual racism is a prime example of her priorities. Keeping up appearances and making money off the image she wants to put out will always be more important to Rebecca. Sad as I think a lot of people would respect her more if she just held her hands up and said blimey I didn’t think that through at all and I’m sorry. It’s the same tit every single time. She will never change!
You're absolutely right. She does herself no favours by ignoring her mistakes. Much better to own up to them and welcome her followers holding her to account over stuff like that too. It's a shame as I think she's probably a nice girl, she just lacks the humility to learn from her mistakes.

Cocunt... 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
FROM A SEARCH. I'm not clear that the commission is £125 per £500 ....... "If you're an Active Ambassador, and you meet the minimum requirement of £250 a month in sales, you'll make just £62.50 in commission, according to their Success Plan. And if you're every rank above and make the minimum £500 in personal sales, you'll earn £125 a month, plus £7.50 Personal Sales Bonus."

Any Tropics Ambassador's on here?

I am - no bashing please 😬 🙈

I don't really follow this thread but my attention was drawn to it a couple of days back because of the Tropic bits

Reactions: 11
Uniform day .... subliminal message with poppy dressed as a witch, we know Beggy doesn’t think of Poppy as a little angel but still ....... witch is a bit far no!?! Poor kid.

Reactions: 3
We call 4ish - bedtime ‘witching hour’ when kids are starting to get hungry/tired/whingy and you’re making dinner, getting tidied up, baths, etc. Normally my husband is at work and misses most of the chaos but if he turned round in lockdown and said I’m just away a walk for some head space he’d be getting told to just keep walking back to his mums 🤣🤣

lift gate was the perfect opportunity to educate herself, her followers and get some really good content. But here we are.....she’s learned nothing and most of the sheep haven’t even picked up on it (anyone who has was deleted)
Such a missed opportunity to be better and make a difference.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Long time reader on this thread! You guys literally always say what I’m thinking, before Iv even finished watching her idiotic stories I know what will be written on here! She is the definition of a narcissist.
It’s maybe been asked on here but one thing that majorly baffles me as why as an ‘influencer’ Or ‘avid gym goer’ or some who is ‘so active and loves adventures’ is she going about with those STUPID earphone cables dangling with her phone in her hand!! Surely to god you would invest in some EarPods!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.