Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it probably was a bit harsh. It just makes me so sad to see how Grabby let's Poppy dominate as she is better content for the 'gram and Safiah seems to just get completely ignored. I think if she actually gave Poppy some boundaries they would all be a lot happier, but she can't be bothered.

Reactions: 8
“Childhood of dreams” is what she’s captioned a photo of Poppy & the dog today.....

seriously? Childhood of dreams? Are you kidding?!

treated like a commodity, brought into the world to generate money, whored out on the internet for every peadophile to salivate over and used as a punchline for pathetic jokes about how “hard” motherhood is....

childhood of dreams? I think not.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
“Active wear” was a gift from nana but no mention of from where as she will do a “so so many of you are asking....just swipe up!” later. The person asking would probably rather know WHERE they are from than WHO! Unless gifted by a company then people might want to know both, you know, like being transparent instead of shady!
And secondly I still can’t get over how people just share kids details all over the internet! A mum has clearly stated that her child <insert name> is in the same year a Florrie and where she lives!!🤦‍♀️ People know that Florrie is P1 and that she goes to <insert local school> ,Mrs M has over 100k followers and the public have COMPLETE ACCESS to all this information. Childhood of dreams my arse Denise!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
“Active wear” was a gift from nana but no mention of from where as she will do a “so so many of you are asking....just swipe up!” later. The person asking would probably rather know WHERE they are from than WHO! Unless gifted by a company then people might want to know both, you know, like being transparent instead of shady!
And secondly I still can’t get over how people just share kids details all over the internet! A mum has clearly stated that her child <insert name> is in the same year a Florrie and where she lives!!🤦‍♀️ People know that Florrie is P1 and that she goes to <insert local school> ,Mrs M has over 100k followers and the public have COMPLETE ACCESS to all this information. Childhood of dreams my arse Denise!!!
I thought the same it sounded a bit desperate too like she’s a fan girl 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
@Awhenny at around 17mins they are talking about IG Q&A and having another baby. She said that even if Lee’s procedure was to fail she wouldn’t have another baby. No judgement from me as I’m pro choice however found it really odd leaving that bit in after a family vlog. Maybe it’s just me though.🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes it struck me too.
“Childhood of dreams” is what she’s captioned a photo of Poppy & the dog today.....

treated like a commodity, brought into the world to generate money, whored out on the internet for every peadophile to salivate over and used as a punchline for pathetic jokes about how “hard” motherhood is....

Yip, childhood of dreams right enough. Shoved in a bedroom because your mother cannot be arsed with you and is deliberately dividing the relationship you have with your older sisters. A childhood do dreamy your mother filmed you very unwell live to the Internet rather than comforting you and seeking medical opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I know I’m very over protective but once you’ve done these courses you over think everything.
I don’t allow my child to be on the nursery Twitter, I don’t want anyone being able to see his photo and identify exactly where he is Monday - Friday. I know all parents think their child is gorgeous but mine has certain colourings that are very distinctive and he stands out.
How anyone can use their children the way these people do is beyond me,

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nana spent £100 on matching clothes for the gurrrrlies?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Interesting I assume you local.
Yes I judged all their chums and 1 of then is gps son.
Also seems common knowledge that lees brother doesn't bother with his child and Lee doesn't really bother with his side of the family including his dad.
I think couple have tried to distance themselves since lift gate.
Who was the mugs she took to aviemore and made them cook and clean whilst she filmed a tit Mr Kipling ad.
Not local to Banchory but know someone connected to them.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

I was coming on here to say something similar. Poor Poppy, there definitely isn't anything dreamy about her childhood.
Give your head a wobble Rebecca. That poor baby is being exploited and you should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omfg what did I just watch on her ig stories - and pat standing watching !! Why the hell does she think anyone wants to see that?
I’m wondering if she’s on steroids for something as her face is definitely round... not inline with her teeny tiny frame 🤷‍♀️
I think she just has a round face. Some people do, no matter how much weight they lose or gain... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
What the heck is wrong with so many of thees Instagramers over this pandemic?? .... more than ever relying on their kids to fill in for their own lack of information and life experiences...it really more than ever pisses me off it’s child exploitation🤬🤬... little kids knowing no better pleasing their Parents... one instagramer over where I live is permanently putting her youngest up day after day and is finally getting quite a backlash.

I was coming on here to say something similar. Poor Poppy, there definitely isn't anything dreamy about her childhood.
Give your head a wobble Rebecca. That poor baby is being exploited and you should be ashamed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.