Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monstermash

As a person of colour, I just wanted to say that I don’t think she is racist. She is just bloody stupid and doesn’t think before she opens her mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
This repulses me. It should be illegal. It’s not okay. It is disgusting.
What parent in their right mind would photograph this, like fully go out of their way to set their camera up to photograph this and put on social media for paedophiles to see.
343D0E37-84D4-4939-9DFC-00E25B3B4464.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Jesus actual Christ. That woman really is the gift that keeps giving.

I stepped away from here and following Instagram for a few weeks because working on the frontline during this god awful time was starting to affect my mental health in that I had reduced capacity to deal with trivialities like the Meldrum twats. Now things are calming down a bit I thought I’d pop on to see what was going on and I’m not in the least bit surprised to find the silly cow has made another lazy ass mistake in the uneducated, ignorant racial ball-park. (Good one Becks 👍🏻. As other posters have pointed out be grateful that Tattlers here took the time to point out your “error” so you were able to slyly correct it before everyone else realised how pig-ignorant you actually are).

And making money off followers at a time when the majority of people can least afford it on over-priced toiletries. Fair enough if she seemed to know what she was actually talking about but it’s very apparent she doesn’t. These selling schemes are personally inoffensive to me. We’ve all had friends who sell Younique, Scensty, Arbonne. The majority of who are doing it as wee side hustle alongside a full or part-time job for extra cash for holidays and often put quite a lot of effort into it. However, all Rebecca (and Heather Ness) have done is set up a page, for a few thousand of existing followers to follow it and made it “alluring” to these sad individuals by making it private and lazily flogged it with a few Instagram stories. To say it’s lacking morality is an understatement. If she’s earned £8,000 commission for doing fuck all then well done. Doesn't make her a business woman or anyone with an ounce of business acumen. It makes her a shyster (Google it Rebecca...). She also gives zero fucks about the fact educated, hard working NHS workers earn nothing like that amount of money (which has been highlighted here). She will literally be scoffing at the likes of that suggestion. Because she thinks she is better than them. Smarter. And they should be so lucky to be her (which is laughable).

IF (and we really don’t know) they are metaphorically fudging books and figures to claim off any government schemes as a result of COVID-19 then nothing else needs to be said. It doesn’t get any scummier.

I genuinely think people need to stop talking about her or Lee altogether. They both literally CRAVE attention of any sort. Even the negative variety. Despite the fact they are actually completely and utterly irrelevant. If Tattle doesn’t point out her mistakes to her (and lets face it she makes them several times a day) she will soon have enough rope to hang herself. They’ll disappear. As it is Tattle kind of helps her (perversely). I mean imagine being SO irrelevant and dull even Tattle doesnt want to discuss you?

The woman might think she smells of roses but she could bath herself in Zoflora and she’d still exude the stench of out of date cottage cheese that’s been left out in the sun for a week. She’s rancid. Always will be.

Let her enjoy her £8k high. It won’t last.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Just to go back to the fro comment. The comment was offensive as pointed out by op. She’s ignorant, badly educated and comments like that scream white privilege. She basically said my dogs hair is bad and then compared it to the hair of a poc. Down right disgusting and inexcusable.

It’s ok though, she’s edited it. No need for an apology or acknowledgment of another fuck up. It’ll just go away.

IT IS NOT OKAY

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

montydonfc

VIP Member
“Bumped” into a friend while out on a 12k cycle, all stopped to speak then asked for a family photo to be taken? So you handed your phone over to your pal? Did you anti-bac it before and after? She’s such a lying cocunt it’s untrue.

both S & F’s bikes are too small for them. Florrie needs Safiyahs size and Fifi Darce Darling needs the next size up. How’s go Florrie child sports prodigy Florenco florenzo flo bella middlest darling supposed to compete in the tour de bunchorie in a bike that’s too small? She’ll not be getting the yellow vest then! Oh well perhaps she can borrow the deodorant stained girl guide tabard her maw is currently advertising instead since sweaty beggy is so so small and teeny tiny, gosh it might even be snug on Florrie I’m so small aren’t I Lee?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
“Childhood of dreams” is what she’s captioned a photo of Poppy & the dog today.....

seriously? Childhood of dreams? Are you kidding?!

treated like a commodity, brought into the world to generate money, whored out on the internet for every peadophile to salivate over and used as a punchline for pathetic jokes about how “hard” motherhood is....

childhood of dreams? I think not.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Youbelter!

“Rebecca loves to travel”...... on gifted Neilson holidays. If not, she doesn’t travel.

“Sharing rural life in Aberdeenshire” ..... aka a walk in the woods out the back of her house that look like something from the Blair witch project.

“Over time....Rebecca has attracted attention from brands”.... Aka Over time Rebecca has been dropped by nearly every feckin brand she’s worked with!

“Her followers are deeply admiring of her honesty and openness” Where have these people been for the past two years, are we talking about the same person here? ...... oh bloody hell. Who writes this shit? It gets worse. 🤣

“Mrs Meldrum is at one with her audience” aka she has mastered the art of selling absolutely anything & perfected her most popular phrase “so so so many of you have asked where (said product) is from.” If you want someone who’s a master at selling any old tat and taking your hard earned money for doing fuck all then Rebs is your girl!

“A wonderful choice to work with your brand or campaign”. No, Just NO! Like what’s her face from Jurassic park says...... Ruuuuuunnnnnnnn!

“Her videos support families with maternal advice”..... aka calling her children feral, shutting them in their rooms and advising other parents to definitely NOT have a third child....among many of her little nuggets of valuable parenting advice. Honestly. Don’t quite know where I’d be without her valuable information on how to be maternal.

“Rebecca gave birth to Florence live...”
Don’t ever do this. It’s just a really really bad idea. Keep your Jamaican accent for your three children, Nanny (aka husband) and horse. Don’t let your children be mortified that their entrance to the world has been viewed by thousands of strangers. It’s just weird.

The end.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Zozooy

If I bumped in to my friends and asked them to take a pic of me while I posed for the gram they would tell me to get a life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Lhasalife

Ad definitely been pulled! Actively saying that she loves a cheap ebay brand over her fancy SB ones!!!!!!! That’s like someone advertising a Waitrose brand but saying hey these Aldi ones are a great alternative!!!! SB would not allow that kind of promotion at all!! It’s hilarious!!!!!!

00695D9E-AF3A-496E-8EA1-AA6252C9FD50.png

Just sick of her crap! The whole home schooling thing plus the 8k got selling glorified margarine and cooking oil to slap on her face is making my blood boil!!! My husband has run a successful dental practice for years and we are now facing such hard decisions regarding the future of our fabulous staff and patients - be it through furlough, availability of ppe and general uncertainty as to how our practice will recover meaning the possibly of not being able to offer services we have previously prided ourselves on such as paid work placements, extended and Saturday hours etc!! They are a pair of freeloading wasters!!!! Is it too early for. gin!!!! 🤬

And just to be clear we are a lot luckier than most but it annoys me that these two are racketeering in this climate where most are thinking of others!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
If there’s ever an attention seeking bandwagon then Rebecca will literally throw herself on it.

there is nothing wrong with Poppy. Nothing. She doesn’t have restless legs. She doesn’t have hyper mobility. She’s just a toddler who isn’t a particularly great sleeper and she’s got 2 parents who haven’t got a brain cell between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 37