Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought exactly the same as I got the feeling there was another person walking with in her ramble through the woods.... Wonder if the reason why Lee is on dinner duty is he kicked Begs out for blue sharpie on kids tongues?! 😛😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’ll probably buy some AirPods when she gets her 8k pay cheque this month.... either that or she’ll try and blag some

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am - no bashing please 😬 🙈

I don't really follow this thread but my attention was drawn to it a couple of days back because of the Tropic bits

I really rate a few of the products so no bashing. Just wondered if you received £125 for every £500 of sales or if the personal sales bonus grows?

Reactions: 1
I really rate a few of the products so no bashing. Just wondered if you received £125 for every £500 of sales or if the personal sales bonus grows?
25% on everything
You get an extra 1.5% on sales over £500

Then I think 2% on £1000
And it goes up in small increments up to £4000

and has to be within the same month

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Suffering succotash! The woman has her husband turning Tango now 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Suffering succotash! The woman has her husband turning Tango now 🤦‍♀️
Christ alive, she would never make a beautician would she?! Rubbing his face like she’s tenderising a slab of meat!! Haha hope his wee wotsit face is a glowing shade of ronseal tomorrow!!!

Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ alive, she would never make a beautician would she?! Rubbing his face like she’s tenderising a slab of meat!! Haha hope his wee wotsit face is a glowing shade of ronseal tomorrow!!!

Idiots.
It’ll be the only piece of Pat’s flesh that she will be rubbing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tropic have now changing things due to influencers “smashing” targets and ruining it for those who genuinely like the products and want to promote Tropic products

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Pops is definitely a tattler, giving belter boy a wedgie on the bike ride

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tropic have now changing things due to influencers “smashing” targets and ruining it for those who genuinely like the products and want to promote Tropic products
oooo how do you know this!?? What are they doing!?? Haha Mrs m 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
She has taken the needing so many positives to cancel out a negative from Jess Avery, another influencer topics flogger.
In fact none of the wording of this post sounds like Mrs Meldrum. I think she had copied the whole thing from something else, probably some sales blurb from Tropic.
I thought this too when I read it! For a woman who can’t spell and uses the word dreamy to describe everything in her life she has suddenly got all eloquent in her post?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.