Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really doubt Tropics will care .... sure they see how she can’t be bothered to actually learn about the products she is selling and at this point you would think 🤔 she’d have a bit more of an idea... hence now on her other mind body scratching her arse hole she now shows the ‘products ‘and does a voice over chat about them like she’s reading info off the back of the box they came in🙄🙄.... she just cudnt be bothered, like everything else it has to be easy. Certainly she wudnt cut it in the real world of retail if she was working on the shop floor, she be gone in a day.

Reactions: 6
She really loves to keep giving, stupid is as stupid does.

Will she ever learn?, no she will not, why?, because she has too many sheep followers who bow down to her and lap up everything she says and does, and then there is Pat and her parents, I will say no more....🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As a person of colour, I just wanted to say that I don’t think she is racist. She is just bloody stupid and doesn’t think before she opens her mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
She should have educated herself after the first incident. If she was clever she could have used her learning experience as content - reading list, book review, summary of new learning, “It hasjust been highlighted to me that I have used casual racism. Using “fro” in derogatory way to describe my unkept dog’s hair, is unsensitive and unkind to poc. I apologise, and hopefully any of my followers who had not seen the implications of this term will have learnt from my misuse.” Or words that that sort of effect.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Look, we are all at some point guilty of saying the wrong things. We use terms that sometimes we don't know are rasist/sexist/homophobic/ageist or could cause any type of offence BUT its the way its dealt with afterwards. She has again ignored the fact she has said something casually rasist rather than say Omg, I am so sorry, I never knew, thanks for telling me she's just again said nothing and then tried to cover her tracks without doing the right thing. She will never ever learn

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Look, we are all at some point guilty of saying the wrong things. We use terms that sometimes we don't know are rasist/sexist/homophobic/ageist or could cause any type of offence BUT its the way its dealt with afterwards. She has again ignored the fact she has said something casually rasist rather than say Omg, I am so sorry, I never knew, thanks for telling me she's just again said nothing and then tried to cover her tracks without doing the right thing. She will never ever learn
Well said.

Reactions: 4
I agree with the posts saying that she is not necessarily racist, she just really does not think before she speaks/posts and she is not very intelligent. Posting a comment admitting she closes the door to her two year old’s bedroom is just an example of this.. surely she would realise this would cause backlash. I mentioned this to a few of my friends who have children around 2/3 (not aware of who she is) and they were horrified not only that she would do this but that she would post it for her thousands of follows to read. My daughter is three and it makes me sick to think about putting her in her room and closing the door on her. She would feel so sad and scared! If she plays in her room I have the door open and constantly peek in to check on her and make sure her hasn’t destroyed the room too 😂

Reactions: 15
I agree with the posts saying that she is not necessarily racist, she just really does not think before she speaks/posts and she is not very intelligent. Posting a comment admitting she closes the door to her two year old’s bedroom is just an example of this.. surely she would realise this would cause backlash. I mentioned this to a few of my friends who have children around 2/3 (not aware of who she is) and they were horrified not only that she would do this but that she would post it for her thousands of follows to read. My daughter is three and it makes me sick to think about putting her in her room and closing the door on her. She would feel so sad and scared! If she plays in her room I have the door open and constantly peek in to check on her and make sure her hasn’t destroyed the room too 😂
Isn't it racist though to wilfully ignore and delete comments pointing out the inherent prejudice in what she's saying. She's using her privilege to ignore the hurt and damage she is causing. It doesn't affect middle class white housewife Rebecca so it can be ignored as it's just "negativity".

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jesus actual Christ. That woman really is the gift that keeps giving.

I stepped away from here and following Instagram for a few weeks because working on the frontline during this god awful time was starting to affect my mental health in that I had reduced capacity to deal with trivialities like the Meldrum twats. Now things are calming down a bit I thought I’d pop on to see what was going on and I’m not in the least bit surprised to find the silly cow has made another lazy ass mistake in the uneducated, ignorant racial ball-park. (Good one Becks 👍🏻. As other posters have pointed out be grateful that Tattlers here took the time to point out your “error” so you were able to slyly correct it before everyone else realised how pig-ignorant you actually are).

And making money off followers at a time when the majority of people can least afford it on over-priced toiletries. Fair enough if she seemed to know what she was actually talking about but it’s very apparent she doesn’t. These selling schemes are personally inoffensive to me. We’ve all had friends who sell Younique, Scensty, Arbonne. The majority of who are doing it as wee side hustle alongside a full or part-time job for extra cash for holidays and often put quite a lot of effort into it. However, all Rebecca (and Heather Ness) have done is set up a page, for a few thousand of existing followers to follow it and made it “alluring” to these sad individuals by making it private and lazily flogged it with a few Instagram stories. To say it’s lacking morality is an understatement. If she’s earned £8,000 commission for doing duck all then well done. Doesn't make her a business woman or anyone with an ounce of business acumen. It makes her a shyster (Google it Rebecca...). She also gives zero fucks about the fact educated, hard working NHS workers earn nothing like that amount of money (which has been highlighted here). She will literally be scoffing at the likes of that suggestion. Because she thinks she is better than them. Smarter. And they should be so lucky to be her (which is laughable).

IF (and we really don’t know) they are metaphorically fudging books and figures to claim off any government schemes as a result of COVID-19 then nothing else needs to be said. It doesn’t get any scummier.

I genuinely think people need to stop talking about her or Lee altogether. They both literally CRAVE attention of any sort. Even the negative variety. Despite the fact they are actually completely and utterly irrelevant. If Tattle doesn’t point out her mistakes to her (and lets face it she makes them several times a day) she will soon have enough rope to hang herself. They’ll disappear. As it is Tattle kind of helps her (perversely). I mean imagine being SO irrelevant and dull even Tattle doesnt want to discuss you?

The woman might think she smells of roses but she could bath herself in Zoflora and she’d still exude the stench of out of date cottage cheese that’s been left out in the sun for a week. She’s rancid. Always will be.

Let her enjoy her £8k high. It won’t last.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I know I'm quite late to the party, but I haven't really followed her for long - where does cocunt come from??

Reactions: 1
I know I'm quite late to the party, but I haven't really followed her for long - where does cocunt come from??
It is one of the many words that Beggy has misspelt during her time

cocunt = coconut
checkpeas = chickpeas ( when describing her dreamy sweet potato and checkpea salad)
hoppy = hobby (when describing one of her businesses, she's only doing this as a hoppy to buy sweeties for the kids (and that includes Lee))

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She can’t spell 🤣 she said cocunt instead of coconut 🤣

Deleting that comment and not using it as a way to learn more about casual racism is a prime example of her priorities. Keeping up appearances and making money off the image she wants to put out will always be more important to Rebecca. Sad as I think a lot of people would respect her more if she just held her hands up and said blimey I didn’t think that through at all and I’m sorry. It’s the same tit every single time. She will never change!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.