Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New member here. The only reason I think she is shady is because of the lift incident with her friend making racist comments. After that I never watched her channel or followed her again. From this thread looks like she’s not changed at all... can people fill me in please?

Reactions: 4
She’s putting way too much product on her face hence the shine. If she isn’t careful she will end up with a face full of spots 😫

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker. FYI bike picture featuring another pair of SB leggings not declared.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20200514_193703_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Creepy... these two photos were next to each other on my Insta search page where I guess it shows me pics I might like. They all look around about the same age 😄

Actually, the Friends theme tune kinda applies to Mrs M...

So no one told you life was gonna be this way
Your job's a joke, you're broke
Your love life's D.O.A
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month
Or even your year

• Haha
Reactions: 49
View attachment 130153

Creepy... these two photos were next to each other on my Insta search page where I guess it shows me pics I might like. They all look around about the same age 😄

Actually, the Friends theme tune kinda applies to Mrs M...

So no one told you life was gonna be this way
Your job's a joke, you're broke
Your love life's D.O.A
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month
Or even your year
Omg I never knew they lyrics were ‘D.O.A’ in the friends theme 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Whenever I see Bertie running through the bracken or the bushes I just think TICKS!!!!!!! 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’ve sent it over to the ASA now and letting them deal with it. I shan’t be buying Sweaty Betty again!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 130153

Creepy... these two photos were next to each other on my Insta search page where I guess it shows me pics I might like.

She really needs to figure out what is causing her face to swell up so much and for it to look so puffy. She looks terrible. She looks like that picture of a Labrador when it had been stung by a wasp. Her eyes look like they are almost disappearing into her face and her lips look like they are going to stretch out and eventually explode.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait wait what is this D.O.A in the lyrics?
Ending myself at the stories walking through the woods, “I love me so much, I’m such a belter babe”

• Haha
Out of interest, did anyone else get an answer from Sweaty Betty apart from “passing on to their team” etc. Their customer service has been terrible. They can shove their faux sisterhood where the sun don’t shine.

I literally had over £600 worth of clothes in my basket for work and I have a wardrobe full (I may try and scratch the flipping logo off each item!)

Reactions: 3
Omg she really loves herself and what, now trying to portray herself as some arty music video expert!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who films themselves and looks at their camera like that whilst walking!! 😝😝
Someone that knows they’re walking about in a pile of gifted undeclared clothes. She loves it and thinks she’s untouchable with all the rules etc because nothing ever happens.

Reactions: 8
Something is clearly up - no cheeky chappy Lee on stories. Bad job or family news maybe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.