Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Tropics page is private and it's obvious she's a Tropics ambassador so she wouldn't need to. If she showed stuff on her main page she'd probably have to disclose that she's an ambassador but probably wouldn't need to call it an ad as she's not being paid to advertise their products.
Theres another influencer I follow she works for Bobbie brown and she Mark's all her stories and posts with ad when using or trying to flog the products

Reactions: 5
Yep when she was being so smug last few weeks and not putting any videos up i already guessed she was probably doing really well with her Tropic scam. How dumb are her sheep to be following her on this and i wish there is a way for us to stop her from doing so.
Don’t need to mate, it will fizzle out over the next few months and that will be it. And actually her sales really aren’t that impressive- the products are pretty expensive right, so if people have spent £100 per order which is very possible given the cost of the products it’s not massive amounts of people buying. 600 sales maybe? She’s not exactly the wolf of Wall Street!

Reactions: 8
Don’t need to mate, it will fizzle out over the next few months and that will be it. And actually her sales really aren’t that impressive- the products are pretty expensive right, so if people have spent £100 per order which is very possible given the cost of the products it’s not massive amounts of people buying. 600 sales maybe? She’s not exactly the wolf of Wall Street!
No. The bag lady of Banchory

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It won’t keep her happy for long nothing ever does
It’s those silly enough to buy the products who are responsible !
Given the current climate of fear and grief this is pretty low even for a horrible person like Rebecca !
Don’t envy this woman’s earnings she has no true friends , no ethics , no decency eventually karma will bring her all she deserves , you too could earn big if you are prepared to use people , lie and encourage those who often can’t afford it to get themselves into debt , my conscience would never allow me to as she does money is not my keeper , I have all I need , there are many in this world who are unable to feed their bairns or keep them safe compared to those poor souls I am a millionaire

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No chance!!!!!!!! Even when she was earning big doing adverts they didn’t part with a penny for anything!!!!! The Meldrums are tight, mean bastards. They don’t spend anything themselves- particularly on the kids. They wouldn’t even buy the girls a sweetie from
A shop when they were on a free ski holiday because it was “too expensive”
(But were more than happy to spend their money on over priced beer & pizza for themselves when the kids were out of sight in childcare all day)
True, dont know what came over me. Must be #lockdownlife😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's really not selling tropics very well is she. She looks 10 years older than she is, I'm the same age as her, use good old soap and water and Nivea and look so much younger than her. Not to blow my own trumpet 😂 also find it really irritating when she does a face off make up but no eyebrows 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"Reunited and it feels so good,
Reunited and it's understood,
There's one total tit and Lee's the one that is it,
She's so excited 'cuz they're reunited."

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her Tropics page is private and it's obvious she's a Tropics ambassador so she wouldn't need to. If she showed stuff on her main page she'd probably have to disclose that she's an ambassador but probably wouldn't need to call it an ad as she's not being paid to advertise their products.
I disagree. She’s called it ‘mind body soul’ with a description of content. If she’d called it ‘Rebecca Meldrums Tropic Insta‘ then fair enough But once again she is bending rules to suit herself. She should 100% be labelling every tropic post as AD.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do the posts need to be labelled as ad? It’s a confusing one - I know a couple of people doing it for the body shop and they don’t either 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
So long as she gets her new kitchen and flooring that’s all she needs to work for . Not a sense of pride or to demonstrate work ethic, easy money for pretty things.

If people want the products and don't mind that the influencer gets a % that is one thing but selling the girl boss dream to people who believe that they can achieve the level of sales and commission as her or other influencers is dangerous and could leave people in serious debt. This is my biggest issue with using influencers to sell Mlm schemes. As someone rightly said don't feel annoyed about the money she earnt. It's not a career to be proud of. To be that greedy for cash that you put your morals aside shows how desperate she has become.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
8,000 pounds a month!! I never understood if they were rich pretending to be poor or poor pretending to be rich...i guess that's answered my question.

No wonder she can't be arsed to make YouTube videos any more!

Reactions: 6
If people want the products and don't mind that the influencer gets a % that is one thing but selling the girl boss dream to people who believe that they can achieve the level of sales and commission as her or other influencers is dangerous and could leave people in serious debt. This is my biggest issue with using influencers to sell Mlm schemes. As someone rightly said don't feel annoyed about the money she earnt. It's not a career to be proud of. To be that greedy for cash that you put your morals aside shows how desperate she has become.
Yes if she was transparent (ha!) and told her followers .. look people im giving this a bash as another income stream as the influencer world is changing or I want to try something new , she’d get more credit. Rather than pulling the wool with a range of lies & scripted drivel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.